PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Infection at Massage at Central

buddy2168
14-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a heads up of this place. Have been going here for years and was a very happy customer till recently. The place has seem to deteriorated lately. Asked Angela to use the shower because message service as I had just finished a gym session. Walked into a shower which has rot all over the door and looks like it hasn't been cleaned for years. Was hesitant but when in anyway. Long story short, I ended up contracting Tinea on my feet. Have messaged Angela about this but she doesn't seem to care at all and told me that "she doesn't care about my half hour money despite me going to the place for years". She has very poor attitude and I wouldn't recommend anyone going there. If anyone knows how to attach screenshot of messages please let me know. Will be happy to provide proof of the above. Happy punting.

Vader
14-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Hi guys,

Just want to give everyone a heads up of this place. Have been going here for years and was a very happy customer till recently. The place has seem to deteriorated lately. Asked Angela to use the shower because message service as I had just finished a gym session. Walked into a shower which has rot all over the door and looks like it hasn't been cleaned for years. Was hesitant but when in anyway. Long story short, I ended up contracting Tinea on my feet. Have messaged Angela about this but she doesn't seem to care at all and told me that "she doesn't care about my half hour money despite me going to the place for years". She has very poor attitude and I wouldn't recommend anyone going there. If anyone knows how to attach screenshot of messages please let me know. Will be happy to provide proof of the above. Happy punting.

None of them care about your health unless you go public like this. Sometimes then they don't even care.

Labia Vortex
14-09-2020, 09:25 PM
Unlikely you’d catch tinea from the shower
More like spending too much time in wet Sox

nostromo
14-09-2020, 09:27 PM
Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Yeah, I'd like proof that you "contracted"...wait for it...tinea at MAC.

dt333
14-09-2020, 09:45 PM
That does sound like Angela though. She once barged into my massage room while I was butt naked about to get dressed. No apology from her whatsoever. The other issue I had with her was she complained I went over time when the girl started later than the booking time. Twice that happened and had to pay an extra $10 each time. Don't care about the money, just didn't want to cause a scene so just paid up. The weird thing is, there was the one time when the girl finished earlier than the service time paid and she gave a partial refund without me saying anything. I just accept her character as being part of the legacy of the CCP culture (she's from China right?), don't think she means to be rude. And I guess you can't be a push-over managing a business like this or the industry hardens (no pun intended) you up.

poida
14-09-2020, 11:42 PM
definitely possible getting tinea from that shitty shower at MAC. its not just damp dirty socks/shoes...

from my previous and only visit back in 2019, i remember the shower room definitely needed a good and proper clean. luckily i had flip flops in my bag (essential in a punters backpack). same deal with gyms and school camp etc, wear flip flops in communal shower areas, just basic hygiene.

Albwick
15-09-2020, 12:51 AM
Lucky it wasn't nothing too serious. and yes to the flip flops, cant be too safe these days.

smallasian
15-09-2020, 01:07 AM
I was thinking this would be about either covid or an sti...but tinea :shout:

Albwick
15-09-2020, 01:26 AM
2021 is coming....it could be the new thing :startle:

Gonglad
15-09-2020, 11:19 AM
Lol there’s so many places you can get tinea. I thought this was a STI type of thing...

guerillacon
15-09-2020, 12:51 PM
THis shitty attitude is so classic from Angela. She's nice, until she's not.

Lyndsay
15-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Lol there’s so many places you can get tinea. I thought this was a STI type of thing...

Can't help but agree. You can't be sure where you picked up tinea. Of course the owner would be telling you to get lost!
And it's not Coronavirus or STD. Move on.

bobbyj99
15-09-2020, 02:25 PM
nothing to comment really

syd_azn_guy
15-09-2020, 03:04 PM
What is Tinea?

Tinea is a contagious fungal skin infection. The most commonly affected areas include the feet, groin, scalp and beneath the breasts. Tinea can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or indirectly through towels, clothes or floors. Tinea is also known as ringworm, which is a misleading name as no worm is involved.

Lyndsay
15-09-2020, 04:35 PM
The aus99 medical experts out again - claiming you can’t get tinea from the shower even though any doctor would tell you that and official government health websites say it too.

Not saying that, just saying it could have been any shower or floor you've walked on where someone else has walked in bare feet

Lyndsay
15-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Seems odd no one else is complaining about catching tinea at the place - do you think the girls working there wouldn't be complaining if they were catching tinea?

Albwick
15-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Oh they are. They just havent been release from the hospital yet to post ;)

buddy2168
15-09-2020, 09:48 PM
1. When I meant proof, I mean that she does not care about the customers health.She's just greedy.

2. Is anyone not surprised alot of the Caucasian girls stopped working there? Eg Julia, Cora,Viktoria etc. She's probably making sure the Asian ones shut up or she goes outta business.

3.The infection I got were on my feet. Yes I agree I should have had thongs on, so my fault.

cuteguy
16-09-2020, 07:02 PM

Many places where you can get tinea and there are many RNT shops that haven't cleaned their places properly during the COVID-19 lockdown. Tinea can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or indirectly through towels, clothes or floors. Visiting public places barefoot, especially locker rooms, showers, and swimming pools can expose you to tinea.

mikael66
16-09-2020, 08:04 PM
If you have proof, and does not mind to go public, you can legally file a lawsuit.

Albwick
16-09-2020, 08:17 PM
If you have proof, and does not mind to go public, you can legally file a lawsuit.

Tracey Grimshaw, tonight on ACA....A young helpless man has become a victim of....

I think might be easier to buy some cream and talk with your wallet and walk away lol

Dettol
17-09-2020, 09:09 AM
3.The infection I got were on my feet. Yes I agree I should have had thongs on, so my fault.

Thongs look better on the girls tho

toilet33
19-09-2020, 04:03 AM
I caught tinea once when my ball sack touched the sink edge at home. So I wouldn't be surprised if you caught it from the shower floor. Tinea was very common in swimming pools that used those chlorine foot ponds that you had to walk through when you entered the pool area.

Climax598
19-09-2020, 10:58 AM
Tinea is not that rare. If you go to prison in the united states, the showers are dirty as well. I havent heard of anyone successfully suing the prison system for catching tinea. Its a massage shop, technically the showers are not for public use anyway. Id say just forget it, learn your lesson and use flip flops in the shower next time
Have you been to one of Uncle Sam penitentiary how you know

cuteguy
19-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Have you been to one of Uncle Sam penitentiary how you know

Clint Eastwood has been inside. Where's the soap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IWlsRvE7d0

9mixtress
20-09-2020, 08:15 AM
Tinea is not that rare. If you go to prison in the united states, the showers are dirty as well. I havent heard of anyone successfully suing the prison system for catching tinea. Its a massage shop, technically the showers are not for public use anyway. Id say just forget it, learn your lesson and use flip flops in the shower next time

I don't think the common use ones would help, and who's going to go around carrying their own.... Seems like this is just one of the risks us punters endure with pride.

cuteguy
20-09-2020, 02:22 PM
I don't think the common use ones would help, and who's going to go around carrying their own.... Seems like this is just one of the risks us punters endure with pride.

SS provide you with sandles if you want to use their shower facilities. Not knowing who wore them before you and whether the previous guys had tinea on their feet would make you think twice.

AngelFace
21-09-2020, 04:25 PM
this is such a good thread. I seriously think tinea is the least of problems for a shop owner or punter.

nihongo
22-09-2020, 01:36 PM
wear thongs into public showers and even backpacker joints for this reason,. had tinea once and never again!

bigboymcevoy69
23-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Between tinea at MAC and gonorrhoea at 269 Canterbury it’s a tough time to be a punter 😂

aussiegaigin
23-09-2020, 12:44 PM

Even if the showers were only for staff use, there would be an underlying obligation for them to comply with WHS principles of a safe workplace.

cuteguy
23-09-2020, 04:19 PM
Even if the showers were only for staff use, there would be an underlying obligation for them to comply with WHS principles of a safe workplace.

You would be surprised by some RNT shops in the city that are still open that have makeshift showers that are dirty and a health risk to staff. It would be one reason why the girls don't shower in between customers. For those guys who have a foot fetish like toe sucking just watch out for tinea on these girls.

Themassageking
18-07-2021, 09:48 PM
Hi guys,

I've never had a problem.

Seafood
18-07-2021, 10:43 PM
Hi guys,

I have wondered if shop is responsible if you catch sti, if you get food poisoning at restaurant, restaurant is responsible right. You can sue restaurant, can you sue shop, there is no disclaimer at any shop i have been to. Use service at your own risk.

GoldfishMan
19-07-2021, 09:43 AM
I have wondered if shop is responsible if you catch sti, if you get food poisoning at restaurant, restaurant is responsible right. You can sue restaurant, can you sue shop, there is no disclaimer at any shop i have been to. Use service at your own risk.
Restaurant? Seafood?? You making me hungry bro!

RE your analogy, I don't think it is right to make that comparison. Restaurants are responsible for the food they serve because they actually make the final product ... IE. Cook the food. A brothel doesn't "make" a WL, they just hire them out "as-is".
I think a better analogy is a removalist company. The company hires people (not "make" them) who they then hire out to help move house. So have a look at the current news about the guys spreading COVID to Vic, is the removalist company copping the blame?

Themassageking
19-07-2021, 10:37 AM
Restaurant? Seafood?? You making me hungry bro!

RE your analogy, I don't think it is right to make that comparison. Restaurants are responsible for the food they serve because they actually make the final product ... IE. Cook the food. A brothel doesn't "make" a WL, they just hire them out "as-is".
I think a better analogy is a removalist company. The company hires people (not "make" them) who they then hire out to help move house. So have a look at the current news about the guys spreading COVID to Vic, is the removalist company copping the blame?

I think the removalist company is going to cop a fine as well,because the guy working for them told the boss he was contacted by the nsw health as he is positive and the boss told them to keep going.
That's what I heard on the radio

zoozilla
19-07-2021, 04:19 PM
Between tinea at MAC and gonorrhoea at 269 Canterbury it’s a tough time to be a punter ��

Seriously wait till we hear about the first case of Delta Variant in a ML or WL outfit.

asiafever
19-07-2021, 04:57 PM
Seriously wait till we hear about the first case of Delta Variant in a ML or WL outfit.

Parramatta Sky Suites Hotel is a venue of concern, infected person stayed wed through sat, and is renowned as being an incall spot for wl's...

Vader
19-07-2021, 05:12 PM
I think the removalist company is going to cop a fine as well,because the guy working for them told the boss he was contacted by the nsw health as he is positive and the boss told them to keep going.
That's what I heard on the radio

They have just found the removalist mother dead in her Green Valley home from covid apparently

GoldfishMan
19-07-2021, 05:28 PM
They have just found the removalist mother dead in her Green Valley home from covid apparently
Yes I read that. And here we still have people claiming that this virus is just like the flu!

Vader
19-07-2021, 06:18 PM
Yes I read that. And here we still have people claiming that this virus is just like the flu!

Yep, you can't put brains in statues.

warwick1
19-07-2021, 07:53 PM
Yep, you can't put brains in statues.

She was only in her 50's, not like the "expendables", 70 and over like me...

Vader
19-07-2021, 08:28 PM
She was only in her 50's, not like the "expendables", 70 and over like me...

We may have a chance as both of us has been vaccinated

cuteguy
20-07-2021, 02:31 PM
Parramatta Sky Suites Hotel is a venue of concern, infected person stayed wed through sat, and is renowned as being an incall spot for wl's...

At one press conference, Dr Chant made a point about some people misleading contact tracers of their whereabouts and urged everyone to be upfront and not waste precious time of their contact tracers in tackling the spread of this virus. I wonder how many guys may have visited WLs or MLs and were withholding this information from health officials when they were caught to be close contacts or infected because of visits to other venues. Very concerning if this is happening.

Vader
20-07-2021, 04:02 PM
At one press conference, Dr Chant made a point about some people misleading contact tracers of their whereabouts and urged everyone to be upfront and not waste precious time of their contact tracers in tackling the spread of this virus. I wonder how many guys may have visited WLs or MLs and were withholding this information from health officials when they were caught to be close contacts or infected because of visits to other venues. Very concerning if this is happening.

Of course they are, don't you read the posts on this site? These are some of the reasons and problems why this lockdown will go on for ages.

TheMaestro
20-07-2021, 07:55 PM
Of course they are, don't you read the posts on this site? These are some of the reasons and problems why this lockdown will go on for ages.

Until November, last I heard!

Vader
20-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Until November, last I heard!

Current modeling says September which could easily run into November or longer

asiafever
20-07-2021, 09:32 PM

Correct, no way those guys are stepping up and raising their hand to say "Yep I was there." Even doing the mandatory qr code sign ins at supermarkets are like pulling teeth with some people. And so this will drag on and on...