PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ginger

boringdays
16-09-2020, 11:07 PM
Thought I would try ginger massage on Gympie road it’s where the Yi studio used to be. I booked an hour hoping to maybe see bella or Juliette girls who used to be at Yi. What a disappointment it was none of old staff here. Saw a pretty Thai girl sitting was hoping I would see her but no I got an old I mean really old woman she came in the room I’ve already payed so I had to lay there see it through. This place completely legit I think. To be fair I was not going to ask her. But it felt cold. No good vibes. Would I return NO not even if it was free lol.

AngelFace
17-09-2020, 07:56 AM
they are probably trying not to encourage the old clientele to revisit.

can't see the business surviving.

Runningman1969
17-09-2020, 09:23 AM
Should’ve asked for your money back before she started the massage.

I’ve done it in the past when they’ve swapped good chick for old boiler. They grumble and carry on but stand your ground to get money back or young chick comes back in

boringdays
17-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Your right but I was uncomfortable to ask so I thought just except don’t return

bravolima
17-09-2020, 02:56 PM
Hope the massage was at least a proper one buddy. Sounds like a legit shop. Thanks for the leg work.

Puntersclub
17-09-2020, 02:57 PM
Any word on how good the haircuts are?

spaceman
25-09-2020, 10:44 PM
yes a straight shop
if you want a real massage see the young girl that's on Wednesday / Thursday ask her to stretch you she raps her body around your arm or leg, asks you to breath out 3 times , you would not think your arm would stretch that far , she knows her stuff , amazing