PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Chloe

Nthnrr
17-09-2020, 07:33 PM
No age given in her description but if you are looking for a young girl, Chloe isn’t for you. I’d say late 30’s to early 40’s. Aussie, size 10 with a bit of a belly and a big tat across her breast bone (why???).

Nice enough girl and not a bad massage. Part 2 was ok too and no issues with some pussy and boob play.

Not a bad session but a bit old for me to return. Works Thursday’s only.

PS - whoever Pen is, she seems to be very popular based on the number of bookings on the board. She must be a very tired girl at the end of her shift!

Drmartens
17-09-2020, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the details as this is one of the must visit shop

Leslie75
17-09-2020, 08:48 PM
Visited 2 popular girls Anita and Pen before, Pen is a Malaysian Chinese excellent with service oriented and accommodating personality. Below is the link

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?96571-First-Debut-SV-with-Pen-and-Anita

f00b
29-10-2020, 11:48 AM
That’s good to know. Was always curious and you’ve satisfied it about her at SV

Funland
13-12-2020, 11:14 PM
I've seen Chloe a number of times and really enjoyed my time with her. The tat across her chest is a bit out of place as her pale skin, which I find incredibly sexy, is quite the contrast to the green tattoo, but if she likes it, then who cares really.

Chloe is good for a chat, nice massage, and extras are of a good quality and very enjoyable. She provides DFK and has a great clean, fresh pussy for DATY.

Plenty of fun times with Chloe.