PDA

View Full Version : Pre or post dinner?

Junglejuice
24-05-2012, 02:59 PM
OK so I'm on my own tonight (if you get my drift) and thought I would pay a visit to my local MS.

Here's my dilemma.

Do I go to the MS straight after work before I get home (about 6pm), and then go home and settle in for the rest of the night (make dinner, watch tv etc).

Or do I go home first, make dinner and do all of that boring stuff and then go to the MS? The only problem with that it I'll be getting there at about 8.30 and they close at 9 so I might risk getting there when the ML is at the end of her day and doesn't really want to be there. Also if I go home first I'll be watching the clock the whole time.

Thoughts?

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2012, 03:11 PM
OK so I'm on my own tonight (if you get my drift) and thought I would pay a visit to my local MS.

Here's my dilemma.

Do I go to the MS straight after work before I get home (about 6pm), and then go home and settle in for the rest of the night (make dinner, watch tv etc).

Or do I go home first, make dinner and do all of that boring stuff and then go to the MS? The only problem with that it I'll be getting there at about 8.30 and they close at 9 so I might risk getting there when the ML is at the end of her day and doesn't really want to be there. Also if I go home first I'll be watching the clock the whole time.

Thoughts?

Easy decision, never go to a MS or FS with a full stomach, you want your blood circulate to the right place??

Also, you dont want to lay on you tummy when its full.

Besides i always found that i have a bigger and better appetite after punting

No brainer man

Cheers

Junglejuice
24-05-2012, 03:16 PM
If there's one person on this forum who's advice I would happily take it's bro Ahlungor. Looks like I'll be heading to MS for entree, then home for main course!

Thanks

chandra_man1
25-05-2012, 11:37 PM
always drink a red bull an hour before punting. Then after punting have a beer

chandra_man1
25-05-2012, 11:51 PM
always drink a red bull an hour before punting. Then after punting have a beer

cisco
26-05-2012, 12:06 AM
And get home shower again and have a smoke ,...........

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Going before Dinner probably better .....

or I do not mind go before dinner and after dinner ..if the shop close at 10 or 11pm.

I generally will not suggest you to go inside a shop 30 minutes before close.

GWEILO
31-05-2012, 03:38 AM
Going before Dinner probably better .....

or I do not mind go before dinner and after dinner ..if the shop close at 10 or 11pm.

I generally will not suggest you to go inside a shop 30 minutes before close.

Sometimes it's worthwhile going to a shop just before it closes, so many times I have been asked for a lift home by the girls. Some of them live together so it's a very fun ride with a bunch of hot Korean girls in the car. Sometimes your both hungry so you stop somewhere for a bite and then they invite you back to their place for dessert. Moral of the story is always go punting on an empty stomach just in case the girls asks you out afterwards.