PDA

View Full Version : Other Julia's return to 501

crazy4thai
24-02-2013, 05:42 AM
Well boy this is not so much of a after report and you will know why....

Rang the shop yesterday and was told Julia is working, I ask Julia?? sounds familiar did she work here before?? reception said yes few months ago. I though excellent as she is a wild hot mid age lady, not bad massage too.

Did my booking, went to see her in the afternoon, everything the same especially extras are........limited

I was think what the fuck. You are pretty but not that pretty especially with all the new comer competiting in he shop. I know I know everyone has their rights to do and not to do things, But I can 100% sure telling you all that she is not the type not do other stuff, just plan playing hard to get,

I just do not don't understand why a mid age ML is 501 will play these kind of game..... anyway I may return for 1 more try, if she still don't close the deal then screw her. Not wasting anymore money and time on her.......

lonely heart
24-02-2013, 07:13 AM
Seems u, me and a few other brothers has very similar experience and from what u wrote, u surely got some very accurate intel.

Now to her defense, just like u say, she can let the whole world screw her but not u, that is the sucking part of a massage shop. Me and my punting friends share many of such experience.

To your defense, I praise u playing gentlemen and not playing nasty. But sometimes I question MLs take people like u and me for granted, I am not sure playing nice is a good idea these days.

Back to her I am not sure what she is after, may be she want a higher price, or she try to fish up some customer and try to keep her name clean in the shop. Or she is playing a well know HK massage girl game where they say no sex to lure u in and end u asking for an arm an leg for it. If these are the case with her attribute and the other choice available in newtown, she will realize soon her strategy won't work.

We are lucky that David now has so many nice girls to divert our attention. As for me I may try her again but will negotiate the deal before I pay a cent next time.

Love to hear bothers who have successful home run with her, although I may never get it.....

alot
24-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Yesterday,I saw Julia at 501,she's not really my cup of tea.
Actually I tried another new gal Emily.
Her massage is really good n her second part really fantas
tic.

lonely heart
24-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Yesterday,I saw Julia at 501,she's not really my cup of tea.
Actually I tried another new gal Emily.
Her massage is really good n her second part really fantas
tic.

That's is true to a certain extend. I agree if u put her together with Emily I will have pick Emily straight away just base on look.

Travelmate
24-02-2013, 10:24 AM
i can remember the old Julia. She did the extra mile with passion last time we met.
more juicy than Vicky

lonely heart
24-02-2013, 11:03 AM
How long was that ago?? Same Julia??

Clinton
24-02-2013, 03:19 PM
I called the place and asked if $50 ph include other things, the answer is it's only message. Isn't the $50 ph supposed to include NHJ as someone suggested? Or did they change their price?

lonely heart
24-02-2013, 04:11 PM
I just do not don't understand why a mid age ML is 501 will play these kind of game..... ,

I just had a though about this comment, I do not recall any MILF in 501 rejected FS request?? Anyone one been denied FS by MILF in 501?? Julia certainly falls in that catagoery hence why brothers thinks she is stuck up.:fire::fire:

Daitowha
24-02-2013, 04:46 PM
I've no problem with what I want 99.9% of the time, some may ask for a higher tip, it's up to you whether it's worth it? but I've not seen Julia b4, so may give it a try next time when I'm there Ha Ha !!!

crazy4thai
24-02-2013, 09:31 PM
I just had a though about this comment, I do not recall any MILF in 501 rejected FS request?? Anyone one been denied FS by MILF in 501?? Julia certainly falls in that catagoery hence why brothers thinks she is stuck up.:fire::fire:

That is exactly the reason that I wrote that line. Although it is not a rule,but I think if you are in older group you are kind of forced to do FS in Netown if you are after consistant large income. And I am sure Julia is here for the money. So........what the fuck she doing palying hard to catch.....

And to be honest the highest 1've paid in newtown is $70. This is a accepted even with some young ones who is willing to do FS. Don;t tell me she think she worth more than that.

lonely heart
25-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Haha crazy brother need someone to take the fire out of him.

I told you should go see Emily or Suki yesterday didn't I.....haha

crazy4thai
25-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Was not in the mood for suki"s super back walking. And not eating Emily after you mate.