PDA

View Full Version : General talk 244 Desire still around ?

Niceguy11
21-09-2020, 02:33 PM
I have noticed that 244 Desire has a new website. Is Shane and Angela still around ? Tried messaging the shop but didn't get a response.

Careverga
21-09-2020, 03:56 PM
Seems like there's no one around today but they've posted a full roster for tomorrow.

I really miss the French girls, who were the best value in Sydney while we were there (Chloe, Isa and Nicole.... swoon). There seem to be no western girls there anymore aat all.

konfuzion
21-09-2020, 04:16 PM
I have noticed that 244 Desire has a new website. Is Shane and Angela still around ? Tried messaging the shop but didn't get a response.

I think new manager because some girls from 48 kellet. But angela name still in website and same number.

Niceguy11
21-09-2020, 05:41 PM
I think new manager because some girls from 48 kellet. But angela name still in website and same number.

That makes sense. Thanks konfuzion.

condorheroes
22-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Is it still same quality as under Shane?

Riff888
22-09-2020, 11:50 PM
I have noticed that 244 Desire has a new website. Is Shane and Angela still around ? Tried messaging the shop but didn't get a response.Bro that's a shame.

I've had some good experiences there.

Angela and Shane are nice to talk to as well.

The new website caters to Darlinghurst and Double Bay.

http://desirebrothel.sydney/ladies/

Maybe the sold it recently?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Niceguy11
23-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Whoever is in charge of WeChat doesn't know who Angela is so I'm guessing the shop is under new management.

Riff888
23-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Whoever is in charge of WeChat doesn't know who Angela is so I'm guessing the shop is under new management.So that's it then.

Definitely an end of an era.

But 244 will live on, just not the same I guess.

cuteguy
23-09-2020, 04:08 PM
So that's it then.

I wonder whether it was COVID-19 that killed their business. They had girls not on the same large scale as the other shops but it was nice cosy shop with friendly receptionists including Angela. Oh well, that's life.

Niceguy11
23-09-2020, 06:27 PM
So that's it then.

Yeah I agree with you Riff. I still remember the old days of Linda, Monica and a number of other girls. I just had a look at their WeChat and it looks all different so I'm guessing new owners. Also, the last message I had with the store requested that I type in Chinese which is not a problem but weird it was never a problem with Angela. I liked 244 as it was a good shop. Had that 1920's Sydney retro feel about it.

Vader
23-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Whoever is in charge of WeChat doesn't know who Angela is so I'm guessing the shop is under new management.

It says to contact Angela for employment opportunities.

konfuzion
23-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Ah, thats a shame. Shane is a great operator. Genuinely honest n caring for customers and professional. Cant say the same about angela, she is always rude and deceptively greedy. Tried to do dodgies and shaft me a few times already for extra bucks for bullshit reasons. Good riddance if angelas gone. I hope shane still owns it though. Hes awesome.
Shane and angela married

adamwoods
23-09-2020, 10:53 PM
do you guys think shane and angela moved elsewhere? i've only been once and met angela, she was a very good host.

Would support them if they got another spot?

Riff888
24-09-2020, 03:49 PM
I wonder whether it was COVID-19 that killed their business. They had girls not on the same large scale as the other shops but it was nice cosy shop with friendly receptionists including Angela. Oh well, that's life.I think they were getting less traffic before Covid since last year.

I remember they dropped the price a few times.

Might have something to do with the location and very visible from entrance right in front of an intersection with traffic lights plus a bus stop across the road.

It was a bit embarrassing for the girls I heard. They'd have to quickly sneak in when no one was looking.

Riff888
24-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Yeah I agree with you Riff. I still remember the old days of Linda, Monica and a number of other girls. I just had a look at their WeChat and it looks all different so I'm guessing new owners. Also, the last message I had with the store requested that I type in Chinese which is not a problem but weird it was never a problem with Angela. I liked 244 as it was a good shop. Had that 1920's Sydney retro feel about it.Yes I liked the setup.

Coco was a freak and they provided almost all services.

Some great girls before Angela and Shane took over in 2018.

Labia Vortex
24-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Sent a WeChat message....Management Change confirmed

condorheroes
24-09-2020, 06:06 PM
If someone has been recently, could they please post a brief AR to let us know if the quality is still good at 244?

Riff888
24-09-2020, 09:20 PM
i no nger have time to devote to the forum i have enjoyed it but i have some othere interests which i thought i could juggle but it is a full time job
Angela is still there
cheers
shaneAll the best Shane.

Raybo
24-09-2020, 10:53 PM
If someone has been recently, could they please post a brief AR to let us know if the quality is still good at 244?

It's still 244. When was the last time you went?

The AR guy
25-09-2020, 12:25 AM
Ah, thats a shame. Shane is a great operator. Genuinely honest n caring for customers and professional. Cant say the same about angela, she is always rude and deceptively greedy. Tried to do dodgies and shaft me a few times already for extra bucks for bullshit reasons. Good riddance if angelas gone. I hope shane still owns it though. Hes awesome.

Yes, I thoroughly agree with you Frauenjaeger, Shane always treated me as a valued customer but Angela was an absolute cow. Some great girls at this shop...most memorable were the stunning Saba, superb Cathy and those French girls. Really would like to go back to those times.

kingwally
25-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Riff
thanks I will come back maybe 12 months in a different location
I think i Can do better the next time arround
Thanks
to u all
Cheers
Shane

That is great news mate, and when you return can you bring along more of those French girls?

adamwoods
25-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Hey shane, could you please clear your inbox? thanks in advance.

or anyone has his wechat? mind sharing?

HighFlyer
26-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Kingwally, you inbox is full too mate.

cuteguy
26-09-2020, 02:18 PM
That is great news mate, and when you return can you bring along more of those French girls?

If we can open our borders and let in more French or European girls then Shane may be able to recruit more girls for guys who want to try both i.e. Asian and European. At this stage, it won't happen while our borders are closed.

paddington244
26-09-2020, 05:29 PM
yep exactly why i say i will be back in 12 months the industry is pretty screwed at the moment
keep safe
shane

jollysex
26-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Dont think so but contact me a Jollysex
Shane

jollysex
29-09-2020, 06:16 PM
Contact Angela at 244 desire on

Niceguy11
05-10-2020, 09:45 PM
yep exactly why i say i will be back in 12 months the industry is pretty screwed at the moment
keep safe
shane

keep us posted Shane ! going to miss the old 244 and how it was. It was my first brothel I visited so it has that special feeling for me, sort of like going to the pub for your first beer. You will always remember that feeling and place.

boater
07-10-2020, 12:38 AM

Well I tried to, at Shanes suggestion I booked Cici (via text) for an hour (at 8:30pm on 11th September) and drove for 45 minutes to get there.
When I arrived at my booked time I was told Cici was in the middle of a 5 hour booking and was not available.

No one had bothered to message me to tell me that, letting me drive into the city to find out I was on a wasted trip

Their only comment was "sorry about that".

Rang 42 and arranged to see the pocket rocket Nicole - had a blast.

Don't expect t be back

konfuzion
07-10-2020, 10:52 AM
Well I tried to, at Shanes suggestion I booked Cici (via text) for an hour (at 8:30pm on 11th September) and drove for 45 minutes to get there.
When I arrived at my booked time I was told Cici was in the middle of a 5 hour booking and was not available.

No one had bothered to message me to tell me that, letting me drive into the city to find out I was on a wasted trip

Their only comment was "sorry about that".

Rang 42 and arranged to see the pocket rocket Nicole - had a blast.

Don't expect t be back

That not good way to care for custemer,

Joe1956
07-10-2020, 01:13 PM
Just drove past the front door. No signs anymore. Closed completely??

boater
07-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Just drove past the front door. No signs anymore. Closed completely??

Roster for today is up at https://244desire.com.au/roster/ so it seems they are still operational

Riff888
07-10-2020, 02:58 PM
Roster for today is up at https://244desire.com.au/roster/ so it seems they are still operationalThere seems to be two website, the one above which was maintained by Shane and this one

Not sure how accurate both these sites are but I remember reading that Sugar is no longer there but still appears on the old website.

Very confusing indeed.

Niceguy11
07-10-2020, 08:00 PM
There seems to be two website, the one above which was maintained by Shane and this one

Not sure how accurate both these sites are but I remember reading that Sugar is no longer there but still appears on the old website.

Very confusing indeed.

Bro Riff, I just got back from Paddington. I wasn't getting a response from anyone so decided to drive up there and see whats going on.

Once I arrived, the shop was dead and I mean dead. The "Massage" neon sign was gone, the front door was bolted close and not a single light on. Also, the front entrance looked like someone has been doing renovation works.

244 is closed and nothing suggest it was a brothel before. Anyone thinking about going, don't waste your time because the shop is closed (well for now) not sure about the future.

Riff888
07-10-2020, 08:31 PM
Bro Riff, I just got back from Paddington. I wasn't getting a response from anyone so decided to drive up there and see whats going on.

Once I arrived, the shop was dead and I mean dead. The "Massage" neon sign was gone, the front door was bolted close and not a single light on. Also, the front entrance looked like someone has been doing renovation works.

244 is closed and nothing suggest it was a brothel before. Anyone thinking about going, don't waste your time because the shop is closed (well for now) not sure about the future.Wow, I can't believe it's gone. Some great memories there.

Joe1956
07-10-2020, 08:48 PM
Yup. Thought so. Bugga. There goes my after SCG match visit. Never a bad time there

adamwoods
09-10-2020, 12:29 PM
wechat says they are opening today?