PDA

View Full Version : General talk Inverse formula

Puntersclub
22-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Is there an inverse relationship between the quality of the massage and how many optional extras a ML is open to?
That is more more crap the massage skills the more likely she will meet other needs.

Surely there is a sweet spot between a good massage and good options. Certainly in deciding WIR or a regular ML it counts high for me.

AngelFace
22-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Is there an inverse relationship between the quality of the massage and how many optional extras a ML is open to?
That is more more crap the massage skills the more likely she will meet other needs.

Surely there is a sweet spot between a good massage and good options. Certainly in deciding WIR or a regular ML it counts high for me.
i don't go for a massage considering they are untrained and advertised as being "pretty young asian girls make happy"

reddoor
22-09-2020, 08:46 PM

Nah just luck of the draw i think. Some of the best massages ive ever had have been by some of the hottest girls ive known.
Anybody thats a reg at Touch or Acqua 18 mths ago will vouch for that i think.
Although i do think some girls who know they r good at massage stretch it out as long as they can as to minimize the rest for new customers.