PDA

View Full Version : Question 36 Year Old Korean in Penrith legit?

GallBall2203
28-09-2020, 12:16 AM
Hey mates,

I came across this ad. Just wondering if anyone has tried he? Is she legit? I searched her number up I found ads back from 2015, 2018, 2019 so it looks like she's been at this for a while.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_3984367369/Best-Korean-womsn-Sensual-Massage-at-Penrith-area.html

Carissawhore
28-09-2020, 12:48 PM
Avoid this one, I tried her 3 years ago, her townhouse is in Kingswood right beside the station. She is old lady may be close to 50 and has lot of blisters on her back.

Down@thY
29-09-2020, 07:08 PM
Avoid this one, I tried her 3 years ago, her townhouse is in Kingswood right beside the station. She is old lady may be close to 50 and has lot of blisters on her back.

Just a look at the add tells one it is fake not many Koreans live in Penrith :grimace:

asiafever
05-10-2020, 08:53 AM
Just a look at the add tells one it is fake not many Koreans live in Penrith :grimace:

I'll pull you up on that. Quite a few Koreans in Penrith area. Glenmore Park for example. It's not like Eastwood or Stra but it has more than I would have thought. Mostly families obviously. Especially if their kids got into Penrith selective they tend to move closer for school.

Ballspin
06-10-2020, 04:32 PM
I'll pull you up on that. Quite a few Koreans in Penrith area. Glenmore Park for example. It's not like Eastwood or Stra but it has more than I would have thought. Mostly families obviously. Especially if their kids got into Penrith selective they tend to move closer for school.Shift in population..... new opportunities.....

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk