PDA

View Full Version : 244 Desire Summer in Paddington 244

punterinsydney
02-10-2020, 02:28 PM
I've been to No.244 in Paddington last night as some review says it is under new management.

The girls there are surprisingly young and great body shape. Picked Summer after seeing 3-4 available girls, as shes young and slim, always looking for the slim lady with B-cup.

They offer various type of services from the price list. Went for the massage in the first 20 minutes, and later on full service with nice BJ. The reason I left the comment here because Summer gave me a nice massage and girl friend experience. and can fulfill most of my requirement.

Talked to the receptionist before left, knowing these ladies worked as outcall before in CBD, enjoyed and will be back to see Joanna, she would be the 2nd lady I would like to picked last night.

Not sure the photo, but you can get some idea here: http://desirebrothel.sydney/ladies/

hope it help.

Sir Puntalot
02-10-2020, 03:12 PM
I've been to No.244 in Paddington last night as some review says it is under new management.

The girls there are surprisingly young and great body shape. Picked Summer after seeing 3-4 available girls, as shes young and slim, always looking for the slim lady with B-cup.

They offer various type of services from the price list. Went for the massage in the first 20 minutes, and later on full service with nice BJ. The reason I left the comment here because Summer gave me a nice massage and girl friend experience. and can fulfill most of my requirement.

Talked to the receptionist before left, knowing these ladies worked as outcall before in CBD, enjoyed and will be back to see Joanna, she would be the 2nd lady I would like to picked last night.

Not sure the photo, but you can get some idea here: http://desirebrothel.sydney/ladies/

hope it help.

What was the $ damage? What else was on the menu?

punterinsydney
02-10-2020, 10:13 PM
What was the $ damage? What else was on the menu?

They got stand full service, full service with kissing & bath, and something like full service with spa waterbed.

Totally depends on what extra you are after.

Careverga
08-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Were all the girls in the roster from CHina? Any western, thai WLs?