PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you ask if you can review the ladies or just post after?

TimidTom
04-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Hi,

Im a long time reader and first time posting. I wanted to ask if fellow punters that write reports tell the shop or the lady before the session?

Happyman2018
04-10-2020, 11:29 PM
No and I don't see y I have to

aussiegaigin
05-10-2020, 09:47 AM
If at all, I would be telling/asking them AFTER the session.

Labia Vortex
05-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Depends on the girl.....how much work she is getting

yowser
05-10-2020, 11:17 AM
Do you tell a restaurant you will write a review on tripadvisor?

drunk-as-a-punk
05-10-2020, 01:13 PM
Hi,

Im a long time reader and first time posting. I wanted to ask if fellow punters that write reports tell the shop or the lady before the session?

I guess asking before is one way of getting the best service possible.

Asking after could be awkward. You get terrible service, demand a refund then ask nicely "do you mind if I write a review online?"

TimidTom
05-10-2020, 02:04 PM
Thanks guys. Im looking forward to posting my first AR. hope you guys can check it out.

TimidTom
05-10-2020, 02:20 PM
Thanks guys.

I wasnt sure what the etiquette was so im glad I asked. Im looking forward to my first AR soon, hope you guys get a chance to read it.

Meng
06-10-2020, 08:34 AM
Not unless the girl specifically tells you not to. I had a girl once who told me not to mention certain body features or tattoos because she has a boyfriend and afraid of the boyfriend finding out.

It was kinda hot actually.

cuteguy
07-10-2020, 07:22 PM
Why would you ask a girl for permission to write a review about your session with her? If a girl told you not to do it then out of respect to her it would be best not to write and post a review online. Most girls wouldn't care or don't know there are forums such as AUS99 that allow punters to write about them. For many shops, they would love to see good reviews since they would provide good publicity for them and their girls.

Carissawhore
09-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Just post the review, it is not like they are using their real name, everyone of em are using alias but if you are going to post personal information about their mobile number, private house address just get WL or ML consent to make sure they are ok.

Raybo
09-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Not unless the girl specifically tells you not to. I had a girl once who told me not to mention certain body features or tattoos because she has a boyfriend and afraid of the boyfriend finding out.

It was kinda hot actually.

Haha, I remember an AR I wrote, later found out from the Mamasan that her boyfriend read it and was jealous and totally pissed off. Made her delete me on WeChat. She stopped working soon after.

wilisno
09-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Haha, I remember an AR I wrote, later found out from the Mamasan that her boyfriend read it and was jealous and totally pissed off. Made her delete me on WeChat. She stopped working soon after.

I don’t think it’s your AR that caused her boyfriend to find out, he must have found out from the shop’s advertising photos first.

alc
09-10-2020, 01:53 PM
I don’t think it’s your AR that caused her boyfriend to find out, he must have found out from the shop’s advertising photos first.

It might not be a matter of finding out, per se. For a boyfriend, it's a slightly different thing to know that it happens vs having a blow by blow recount.

Markin
09-10-2020, 03:10 PM
It might not be a matter of finding out, per se. For a boyfriend, it's a slightly different thing to know that it happens vs having a blow by blow recount.

why did he read it if he wanted to ignore the details?

Jsmith8888
09-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Action Pump
10-10-2020, 12:42 PM
On the topic of girls having boyfriends whilst working. Years ago I had a regular cancel on me just as I entered the shop, she left the shop in tears and very upset. It was because a review was falsely written about her. The guy wrote how he got BBBJ and FS. I know for sure her limit was NHJ and no touching her little sister. Other honest reviews said the same. Her bf read this one false review and started calling and messaging, making her upset. In the past, she told me he was ok with her massage job as long no more than a NHJ was given.
I don't know why guys need to write dishonest reviews but because of one lie, the girl left the industry for good after a few more weeks of working. So, I don't think asking a girl is required but keep it honest.

alc
11-10-2020, 11:10 AM
In that situation how could you not read the details if its out there to be read.

I'm in the same boat as you. Curiosity killed the cat.

alc
11-10-2020, 11:11 AM
If asking, don't be Cartman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsXZ5htogKg&ab_channel=SouthParkStudios

Metz2000
11-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Hahaha that's great [emoji106]

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Archer
11-10-2020, 06:41 PM
On the topic of girls having boyfriends whilst working. Years ago I had a regular cancel on me just as I entered the shop, she left the shop in tears and very upset. It was because a review was falsely written about her. The guy wrote how he got BBBJ and FS. I know for sure her limit was NHJ and no touching her little sister. Other honest reviews said the same. Her bf read this one false review and started calling and messaging, making her upset. In the past, she told me he was ok with her massage job as long no more than a NHJ was given.
I don't know why guys need to write dishonest reviews but because of one lie, the girl left the industry for good after a few more weeks of working. So, I don't think asking a girl is required but keep it honest.

Some ML also use multiple names and often change shops to avoid incorrect AR & false reviews.

Budgyboy
11-10-2020, 08:24 PM
Can i say, why would someone write a review thats false? Theres no logic to it, me thinks more is going on behind the scene. 99.9% of guys write an honest review, action pump, what was written is pretty close to what she done other than the punter knowing her background which just dosent make sense.

winboy
11-10-2020, 08:49 PM
The rule should be don't write a review detailing extra services beyond what is expected at the shop, even if you think the girl has left the industry. This can get the girl or shop in trouble. Lot of showoffs out there, who don't think of the consequences.

E.g., giving daty to girl X in shop Y, if the shop is a massage shop. Because daty is typically not an expected service in most massage shops. Luckily that thread got taken down. Or revealing that you had X service from a girl who you think has left the industry, when the shop the girl works doesn't provide that service. Cos she may return to the shop, and now punters may expect that service.