PDA

View Full Version : General talk Have you ever had your ML change half way through?

shamrock
05-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Not my usual punt but was with a mate in the city very late on a Friday night. Walked past Dragonfly Massage on George St and a nice door girl gave us a pamphlet. Not many massage places open that late around there so we went in. I had a 45min session and everything was going smoothly, part 2 done but still had 15mins to go. Then my ML said she had to go out and told me 15mins more massage but no more touching. I was still lying down so I was like ok sure. Then someone with cold hands entered the room and started squeezing me (a very poor attempt at massage). It turns out it was the door girl who gave me the last bit of massage (or she tried to anyway haha). Anyone else experienced this haha? I didn't mind as the fun was over anyway.

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2020, 10:32 AM
Didn’t you say in the first place that it’s a nice door girl? You weren’t interested in her ? That could turn into a surprise treat !

BlackToad
05-10-2020, 11:11 AM
I’ve had the reverse. first the receptionist gives me a massage to keep me from leaving whilst the actual massage girl is busy. Then the real massage girl comes in to finish the job.

Yes, receptionist was hot!!

aussiegaigin
05-10-2020, 03:08 PM
Didn’t you say in the first place that it’s a nice door girl? You weren’t interested in her ? That could turn into a surprise treat !
If the door girl is a reasonable looker I try to talk her into giving the massage.

aussiegaigin
05-10-2020, 03:14 PM
A few years ago I was getting treatment/massage from a older lady TCM doctor in Sussex St.

One day she excused herself for a short break halfway through the massage. After a couple of minutes I heard her come back in and restart. Suddenly I realised there were four hands at work, and when I looked up there were two young girls giggling away. Not as good at massage, but I got a doubly happy ending. Apparently the girls were her "students",

sungod
05-10-2020, 04:33 PM
Thanks so cool aussieagain...lucky day

Markin
05-10-2020, 04:43 PM
A few years ago I was getting treatment/massage from a older lady TCM doctor in Sussex St.

TCM = tug cum massage? here's me thinking it meant 'traditional Chinese medicine'

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2020, 05:36 PM
TCM = tug cum massage? here's me thinking it meant 'traditional Chinese medicine'

You are close: Traditional Chinese Massage

AHLUNGOR
05-10-2020, 05:40 PM
I’ve had the reverse. first the receptionist gives me a massage to keep me from leaving whilst the actual massage girl is busy. Then the real massage girl comes in to finish the job.

Yes, receptionist was hot!!

It happens all the time in RnT shop that either the Mamasan or receptionist will offer to start the part 1 when other MLs are busy! Full knowing that you probably aren’t there for the massage but for the extras.

Ps. If the replacement lady also works then she may stay for the whole session, if not ? Then a RnT ML will take over to give you what you really want and earn your tips !

aussiegaigin
05-10-2020, 06:29 PM
I got the best of both..

Taragon
05-10-2020, 06:53 PM
What if the replacement ML is not hot?

annintofu
07-10-2020, 01:15 AM
unexpectedly switching to a different girl? never happened to me.

the closest I recall was an old mamasan tried to talk me into letting her do the proper massage for 30 mins then another girl come in later to "finish me off".

I walked out right away.
never understood why she thought I
would even consider wasting 30mins on an old lady.

Ballspin
07-10-2020, 06:01 AM
Yep it happens but with a hot receptionist can be full of unexpected surprises and fun......

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Warrabong
07-10-2020, 09:44 AM
I have had the receptionist before and was really lucky they were busy. Had a better root than with any of the other girls in the shop. Have also had swaps in the past mainly upgrades.

However in Malaysia I once had a massage from a hotttie then got sent out back for a BJ. The old lady had no teeth. I ran. Lol

AUSLAD21
07-10-2020, 01:01 PM
Happened with me, the receptionist gave me a massage for the first part and the tease, she then sent another girl for the 2nd part! It was a mixed experience but a good one, Good Massage with tease, Happy Ending(tip additional), what else can one wish for!!!

cuteguy
07-10-2020, 07:33 PM
In the end, you had two girls for the price of one. Doesn't seem bad value as long as you were satisfied in the end.:slobber:

storry_teller
08-10-2020, 12:35 AM
unexpectedly switching to a different girl? never happened to me.

the closest I recall was an old mamasan tried to talk me into letting her do the proper massage for 30 mins then another girl come in later to "finish me off".

I walked out right away.
never understood why she thought I
would even consider wasting 30mins on an old lady.
She said “another one will come later”, not her giving you part 2, then why piss off? Unless you wanna play from the beginning, otherwise just enjoy the massage while facing down.

shamrock
08-10-2020, 10:33 AM

Yeah but i already had my tug so the edge was gone lol

shamrock
08-10-2020, 10:34 AM
In the end, you had two girls for the price of one. Doesn't seem bad value as long as you were satisfied in the end.:slobber:

That is a very good summary actually!

pthong
08-10-2020, 11:33 AM
Never happened to me before. I think I'd feel a bit weird if they randomly swapped

Johnisfun1969
19-08-2021, 09:36 AM
Never happened to me before. I think I'd feel a bit weird if they randomly swapped

It has happened to me once in Melbourne. I went into a random shop for massage around 6:30 and their closing time was 7. I was the only customer and a very young and well dressed ML. She looked so innocent that I did not think I would get any extras. So I surrendered to the massage and tried to enjoy. I kept chatting to this girl and she was happy to have a normal conversation. She got carried away and went longer on the massage and then she asks for extras but calls the girl at the reception. This girl was ok little on the plump side but when you are having a hj does not matter.

wwl
19-08-2021, 09:56 AM
There used to be a massage place on George street called Chun that had a really cute massage-only korean girl called Apple (I think?). It would be her and 2 ML in a tiny shop with only 2 rooms.
Anyway Apple(?) would come in and give you the massage, then one of the other girls would come in for part 2, but sometimes if someone came in asking for the one you are getting part 2 from, as you can easily hear the conversation outside, you get the old switch and you got 3 ladies for your session essentially.
Did any bros manage to get anything more out of Apple(?) The most I ever managed out of her was grab my cock for a split second.

AHLUNGOR
19-08-2021, 10:27 AM
There used to be a massage place on George street called Chun that had a really cute massage-only korean girl called Apple (I think?). It would be her and 2 ML in a tiny shop with only 2 rooms.
Anyway Apple(?) would come in and give you the massage, then one of the other girls would come in for part 2, but sometimes if someone came in asking for the one you are getting part 2 from, as you can easily hear the conversation outside, you get the old switch and you got 3 ladies for your session essentially.
Did any bros manage to get anything more out of Apple(?) The most I ever managed out of her was grab my cock for a split second.

Chun massage on George St !!

Did you have the pleasure of meeting the Legendary K gal Sue there ? Before and/or after the implant?

Ps. Same Sue from 139 QVB.

cumquat
19-08-2021, 10:49 AM

Did you have the pleasure of meeting the Legendary K gal Sue there ? Before and/or after the implant?

Oh!

Nicole more than once did a switch with me… likely going to provide special care for a more esteemed client …

asiafever
19-08-2021, 12:02 PM
Has happened a few times. Mix ups with bookings. Reception keeping me occupied until a girl is free etc. Sometimes it has worked out Well, one time it worked out badly (girl was a lot less attractive and had nonide a what she was doing.).The owner of the old Seven Hills shop above the bottleshop was super hot and she used to massage until a girl was free but every time I asked if she was open to doing the whole session she duly declined to give the session to her workers instead.

snot77
19-08-2021, 12:38 PM
Ah, memories !

Choon massage. Monica the mamasan was a top babe !!!
Oily, sexy massage and pt 2.
I miss her. Sue "you are here" was also geat !!

��

Oh!

Nicole more than once did a switch with me… likely going to provide special care for a more esteemed client …

wwl
19-08-2021, 02:10 PM

Don't remember a Sue...
Other than the mamasan and Apple(?), there was a slightly plump japanese lady who was wild, I can't remember her name though...

ozzieG
19-08-2021, 03:21 PM
Yes, the shop at Pendle hill, the owner/mamasan took me in initially, but as soon as my regular was free she came back in and took over much to the dismay of the mamasan who kept peeping in!!

1inchguy
19-08-2021, 08:00 PM
Then my ML said she had to go out and told me 15mins more massage but no more touching. I was still lying down so I was like ok sure. Then someone with cold hands entered the room and started squeezing me (a very poor attempt at massage). It turns out it was the door girl who gave me the last bit of massage (or she tried to anyway haha). Anyone else experienced this haha? I didn't mind as the fun was over anyway.

This has happened to me. ML was working on me until a punter came asking for her. Apparently she was booked so she left so another lady took over.

Merrylands

Johnisfun1969
19-08-2021, 10:16 PM
This has happened to me. ML was working on me until a punter came asking for her. Apparently she was booked so she left so another lady took over.

Merrylands

That’s a bummer. Also when you go to a place and you can’t choose the only hot looking girl because she has a booking

GoldfishMan
20-08-2021, 09:48 AM
I've had MLs change mid-sesh from being a timid shy girl, into a sex maniac ready to fuck my brains out.

GongMan55
20-08-2021, 11:41 AM
I've had MLs change mid-sesh from being a timid shy girl, into a sex maniac ready to fuck my brains out.

And of course you obliged …. Lucky you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RO1312
07-12-2023, 03:51 PM
Yes, the shop at Pendle hill, the owner/mamasan took me in initially, but as soon as my regular was free she came back in and took over much to the dismay of the mamasan who kept peeping in!!

Are you talking about the one in the arcade or the one going up the steps next to to train station?

11Bravo
07-12-2023, 06:53 PM
Happened to me once, first time at the shop. My booked girl started the massage, then part way through, stepped out. Shortly after, the massage started again, as the Thais say, "Same same but different". Looked up, different girl. She said my girl would be back after awhile, and she had been sent as a substitute. Obviously I was usurped by a prefential customer, but I couldn't really get upset as I thought it was considerate given the circumstances. First girl was my preference and after awhile she did return to finish the job. In fact, I teased her the next time, saying I hoped that this time, I'd have her undivided attention. I did, and in every subsequent visit.