PDA

View Full Version : BUSY BUSY shops, when do you guys punt?!

punther
24-05-2012, 05:50 PM
It's almost winter now and I've noticed you get horny, like REALLY horny during Spring or Autumn when the weather changes.

Anyway, so I went for a drive to a few shops last Thursday. Went to Cleopatra's first, and saw the parking area full, went in and all the ladies were booked except for a fatty. Then drove to 67a Christina, and they too had all the ladies working except one whom wasn't my cup of tea. Went down the street to number 27, same story, only a milf available. Then ended up at Eden's where they had more choice, and resulted in releasing the load.

I punt every week and a while ago it was less busy where you'd walk into a shop and shown 4-6 girls. Am thinking whether to go out tonight or wait for say tomorrow or Mon, Tues, Wed, during the day time so there is more variety.

So brothers, my question to you; when do you guys punt, during daytime, or at night. Weekend or Weekday?

CommanderM
24-05-2012, 08:12 PM
bro - punters of very different backgrounds punt all the time 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.

depends on how popular a shop is. weekdays during the daytime is usually less busy. weeknights are usually busy as after work. weekends especially nights in my experience are definitely the most busiest...

thats why:

1. it is good to call the shops you want to visit and ask (how busy? can I come over now? - this is very important when it is almost closing time for them around 11pm at night or 2-3am at night)
2. if there is a favorite girl you like after doing your punting research by visiting - book her ahead
3. if there is a website book a girl tentatively just in case.
4. go to places that not many punters know about but is very good - example is 1/181 mccredie road merrylands - its good but I do not see much reviews/reports and I know I can get good girls...

cisco
25-05-2012, 12:32 AM
bro - punters of very different backgrounds punt all the time 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.

depends on how popular a shop is. weekdays during the daytime is usually less busy. weeknights are usually busy as after work. weekends especially nights in my experience are definitely the most busiest...

thats why:

1. it is good to call the shops you want to visit and ask (how busy? can I come over now? - this is very important when it is almost closing time for them around 11pm at night or 2-3am at night)
2. if there is a favorite girl you like after doing your punting research by visiting - book her ahead
3. if there is a website book a girl tentatively just in case.
4. go to places that not many punters know about but is very good - example is 1/181 mccredie road merrylands - its good but I do not see much reviews/reports and I know I can get good girls...

well said,...u knew what to do .

wilisno
25-05-2012, 12:42 AM
There's no one size fits all way of saying what's the best time, you have to be a frequent customer of a shop to know the best time for that shop !

Travelmate
25-05-2012, 06:42 AM
visit the regular shop and make a phone call is the best guide

Travelmate
25-05-2012, 06:43 AM
And make a booking in advance.
If you are running late or cannot make it, just ring back .
This will not waste anyone else time.
The shop and woman can still make money from someone else

Mi Goreng
25-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Well said bro travel ate , and also it's a respect and a bond of trust to them , too !!

Travelmate
25-05-2012, 06:52 AM
This is exactly like when you make a booking to restaurant.

michaele
25-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Michaele Rules
I always book in advance
I always call if running late
I always book early
Michaele

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Michaele Rules
I always book in advance
I always call if running late