PDA

View Full Version : General talk 244 gone. Where to gumshoe?

Joe1956
07-10-2020, 09:42 PM
So it’s gone, which is interesting. Whilst it was great when you got half way up the stairs and got buzzed in, it was always a bit disconcerting that it was wide open to every passer by. But the question now is where to from here?
The quality was as good as it gets. Tidy establishment. Well priced.
Hard gap to fill.
Suggestions please? I don’t mind to venture occasionally but a local is hard to beat.

Labia Vortex
07-10-2020, 09:49 PM
So it’s gone, which is interesting. Whilst it was great when you got half way up the stairs and got buzzed in, it was always a bit disconcerting that it was wide open to every passer by. But the question now is where to from here?
Hard gap to fill.
Suggestions please? I don’t mind to venture occasionally but a local is hard to beat.

5 Star City Cathedral St in the Loo....excellent girls....smallish roster

AHLUNGOR
07-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Hard gap to fill.

You’ve been to the shop and saw that it’s closed ?

They stopped posting roster here 16/18 Sept ?

Same over at the other forum but they had one reply on 3 October!

This is a licensed brothel so even if the current shop is folded, you can bet your house on it that someone else will take over very soon as the license is worth a fortune !

Cheers

jollysex
08-10-2020, 07:03 PM
i apogise for these issues i am helping to resolve the problems it should all be resolved within a week
as a result i will be back again which was not my intention
cheers
shane

Labia Vortex
08-10-2020, 11:28 PM
WeChat Message just received....apologies...open again tomorrow Friday...new girls
$10 discount for tomorrow only...we were closed for renovations

moving4ward
09-10-2020, 07:52 AM
i apogise for these issues i am helping to resolve the problems it should all be resolved within a week
as a result i will be back again which was not my intention
cheers
shane

I was looking forward to meet you when I was talking to the boss and his friend. Well may be another time...

WeChat Message just received....apologies...open again tomorrow Friday...new girls
$10 discount for tomorrow only...we were closed for renovations

You do realize that is all bullshit..... I mean the renovation part....

Labia Vortex
09-10-2020, 08:44 AM
You do realize that is all bullshit..... I mean the renovation part....[/QUOTE]

Yep....I'm just the messenger

Joe1956
14-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Just walked past and still all dead it seems :(

Niceguy11
15-10-2020, 08:32 AM
Just walked past and still all dead it seems :(

It's so sad to see 244 has gone. Last week I was so shocked when I got there and nothing was open. Fingers cross it comes back soon.

cuteguy
15-10-2020, 12:21 PM
It's so sad to see 244 has gone. Last week I was so shocked when I got there and nothing was open. Fingers cross it comes back soon.

Likewise. It was a small cosy venue. Not very busy some days which allowed you to see nearly all girls in lineup working at the time of visit. The only issue was its location on a busy road and people walking by. You'd hope you wouldn't run into someone you know once exiting the premises.