PDA

View Full Version : Juliet In Burwood K Ashley

Cuckhold3000
08-10-2020, 11:49 PM
First time to experience Juilets in Burwood. Was amazed how clean new the place looked. Maybe upgrades during COVID? Not sure but I was recorded by a friend to try Ashley (Apparently this is new Ashley, there was another girl that had the same before) Decided to try my luck and book his recommendation.

Firstly, The rooms are incredible. Massive throne like sofa, huge clean bathtub, shower and a extra large massage table with mirrors on the roof, sides and other places to optimal viewing experience. I can understand now why this is such an expensive place compared to a generic rnt place.

Payed $195 for 60mins.

Ashley come to collect me from the waiting room and immediately I thanked my friend in my mind for the recommendation. What a stunner!. She's super sexy and she knows it. She spends a lot of time looking at her own body in the mirror while undressing haha. After a quick shower I jumped on the table and Ashley begin body sliding with warm oil. She jokingly said she actually wasn't very good at massage so would it ok if we just had fun body sliding for a few minutes. I said of course. Told to flip and the sliding just didn't stop. Having this sexy minx up and down your body while watching from every possible angle was pure bliss for 60mins. She started sliding very hard and paying more attention to the little fella who was eager to start the show. Ashley isn't shy about being in any position for your viewing pleasure, so make use of the mirrors and the extra space on the table.

After eruption we cleaned up, took a shower and just cuddled on the sofa for the remaining 10mins chit chatting. She had no issues with touching and a little suck action on boobs but asked not to touch her pussy. Thighs and around is ok. We chatted about extras and it seems like totally possible. But i had no budget left. Perhaps next time.

TLRD;

Price - $190 for 60mins
Extras - Maybe not 100% sure, but seems open minded
Pros - Super sexy, great english, huge room, Unlimited body slides
Cons - Little costly for a rnt but the atmosphere is top notch.
Value for Money? - 100% yes, my new favorite girl.