PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ginza tickboxing service?

alc
11-10-2020, 10:53 AM
So I've been to Ginza a few times recently (last couple of months). While I wouldn't say the service is bad because it's pretty good - pretty girls who do the things - but does anyone else get the feeling that the girls are more interested in getting the service items ticked off and following a routine than getting into it. I'm absolutely ready for you guys to tell me that she's just not that into me and that's fine but I'm also curious as to whether or not you guys have felt the same way. I've had a good one with J Toka but I think this post relates to the C's that I've seen recently (not going to name names). Honestly, I'd be fine to drop off a couple of menu items in favour of a bit of passion...

Contrast this to V Maya at 5 star - communication was great and unscripted, sexual chemistry was good, no idea if she does DD because I didn't ask, a bit of mutual pleasure was also appreciated (mutually). I Milan (previously 127, now at 42) is also a good one for pretty much the same reason as Maya.

I'm trying not to turn this into a ramble but I guess I'm wondering if anyone else who's recently been to Ginza feels like it's a one-way experience that's meant to be received, rather than shared?

Might be relevant - I'm talking about 479, and not 310 and I'm generally a late night customer.

wilisno
11-10-2020, 12:50 PM
So I've been to Ginza a few times recently (last couple of months). While I wouldn't say the service is bad because it's pretty good - pretty girls who do the things - but does anyone else get the feeling that the girls are more interested in getting the service items ticked off and following a routine than getting into it. I'm absolutely ready for you guys to tell me that she's just not that into me and that's fine but I'm also curious as to whether or not you guys have felt the same way. I've had a good one with J Toka but I think this post relates to the C's that I've seen recently (not going to name names). Honestly, I'd be fine to drop off a couple of menu items in favour of a bit of passion...

Contrast this to V Maya at 5 star - communication was great and unscripted, sexual chemistry was good, no idea if she does DD because I didn't ask, a bit of mutual pleasure was also appreciated (mutually). I Milan (previously 127, now at 42) is also a good one for pretty much the same reason as Maya.

I'm trying not to turn this into a ramble but I guess I'm wondering if anyone else who's recently been to Ginza feels like it's a one-way experience that's meant to be received, rather than shared?

Might be relevant - I'm talking about 479, and not 310 and I'm generally a late night customer.

If a girl doesn’t take the initiative in the acts, she’ll be branded a dead fish, even worse, the shop will be branded as such ! On the other hand, if the girl is proactive and performs all the tricks of a pro, she’ll be branded as going through routines, even worse, the shop will be branded as such !

You have seen only a few girls in each shop, it’s too early to come to any conclusion !

Sadlesson
11-10-2020, 01:13 PM
ginza/278 most girls have a set routine that they do and the ones i've seen they tend to follow the reviews of them, the new girls tend to follow the same service so as far as i know and tick off certain things on the list, dfk/lfk might be the one thing girls are hesitant or not want to do with the whole covid thing.

goodbloke
11-10-2020, 01:21 PM
You paid the WL for a service they provide. Is not that they volunteer to have sex with you. you don't expect every WL be into you unless you look like Brad Pit. If they have done all the service as state this is more than good enought.

alc
11-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Heh seems like I've touched on a sensitive topic for some.

To your point willisno, I get the whole damned if you do and damned if you don't thing. I was trying to be cautious in my wording so as not to participate in the recent spate of Ginza bashing. I guess I might not have don't a great job at that.

@goodbloke, perhaps this is being pedantic but they do volunteer in as much as I volunteer to provide others with the service my job says I should.

Looking through other reviews of Ginza it seems like the primary draw cards are pretty young girls, consistent service. I agree with this.

This question came from a place of wondering what the Ginza offer was and it seems like the above is it. There are also other shops where the girls are encouraged to build a regulars list by making a connection with GFE. That's the other shops' offers.

Like Shakespeare said: "all the world is a stage and all the men and women merely players".

wilisno
11-10-2020, 02:13 PM

To your point willisno, I get the whole damned if you do and damned if you don't thing. I was trying to be cautious in my wording so as not to participate in the recent spate of Ginza bashing. I guess I might not have don't a great job at that.

@goodbloke, perhaps this is being pedantic but they do volunteer in as much as I volunteer to provide others with the service my job says I should.

Looking through other reviews of Ginza it seems like the primary draw cards are pretty young girls, consistent service. I agree with this.

This question came from a place of wondering what the Ginza offer was and it seems like the above is it. There are also other shops where the girls are encouraged to build a regulars list by making a connection with GFE. That's the other shops' offers.

Like Shakespeare said: "all the world is a stage and all the men and women merely players".
Your questions have been answered by all the above posts, no need for further explanation ! Only the last paragraph of this post is relevant !

BTW, Maya of 5* is no doubt a darling, but it’s the personality of an individual girl, don’t expect all girls are the same.

yowser
11-10-2020, 02:16 PM
Yes i know what you mean and its the standard that Ginza applies, if you read some past reviews some say that Ginza is like a "factory" but the advantage is the consistent service.

Not trying to stray off topic, but at the moment all sex shops are finding it hard to recruit new girls due to no overseas visitors and it may be that some shops have to put up with sub-standard girls they usually won't hire but have to due to the pandemic (I'm not saying Ginza is doing this, but just in general).

goodbloke
11-10-2020, 02:23 PM

lol no wonder you got issues . Have you look up the meaning of a volunteer . it's a person who works for an organization without being paid.
All the WL are paid to perform their task as stated but they all get pay with money not for free . See if you can have sex with them without money

Thomas Crown
11-10-2020, 03:49 PM
You make some great points Mr ALC.

May I offer my humble opinion?

The service culture of this industry asks the girls to meet a certain standard. And there’s the rub — “standard” means that what YOU get is what I get is what HE gets. It’s all the same. Not bad. Just the same. For everyone. It seems this is not what you’re looking for. Good for you. And imagine how mind-numbingly boring meeting a standard must be for the girls...

My approach is to do whatever I can as early as possible to help the girl know I’m not the least bit interested in a “standard” service. Many times, I’ve purposely interrupted and upset a girl’s standard tick-a-box — if she’s trying to offer me one — by taking her in a different direction.

Another sure-fire way to avoid the “tick-a-box” session is to build rapport with receptionists when you’re booking. Let them know what you’re looking for and they’ll match you with the right girl.

I currently use this approach with N5M and I’m now on a run of more than 12 very sexy sessions with this fabulous place. Each one has been great. Each one different. Some outrageous PSE with a few girls. Some beautiful GFE with others. Sometimes I’m in charge. Other times the girl has been in charge.

I hope your next session is your best session.

brotherjim
11-10-2020, 04:48 PM
lol no wonder you got issues . Have you look up the meaning of a volunteer . it's a person who works for an organization without being paid.
All the WL are paid to perform their task as stated but they all get pay with money not for free . See if you can have sex with them without money

Actually the word volunteer has several different meanings.

Based on the context of what the poster was saying the meaning of the word volunteer would mean to freely offer to take part. Clearly freely in this context means they are willing to be there as opposed to being forced to be there. And in this context it has nothing to do with the cost being free.

goodbloke
11-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Actually the word volunteer has several different meanings.

Based on the context of what the poster was saying the meaning of the word volunteer would mean to freely offer to take part. Clearly freely in this context means they are willing to be there as opposed to being forced to be there. And in this context it has nothing to do with the cost being free.

No no . You're getting confused with a pay service. There services of the WL are listed as what they will provide for your money that include all the standard stuff . If anything else about the normal standard service you can saying they want to do it out of their own free will. . What alc was saying that they the Wl only tick the boxes after each service was done . afc expect every WL to love him like they'll fuck him for free. And the was never a requirement they only do because they like you and are willing to fuck you with passion . But not every Wl will do that only if they like you .

yug
11-10-2020, 05:32 PM
You paid the WL for a service they provide. Is not that they volunteer to have sex with you. you don't expect every WL be into you unless you look like Brad Pit. If they have done all the service as state this is more than good enought.

I am pretty sure after just 3-4 fucks a day, event if Brad Pit walks into the room, they won't be able to keep up with the charade (and yeah it's a charade).
I think the set routine will help them go through the day, it won't be all that draining to them.
But then again, what do I know?...you will have to ask them about it.

Meng
11-10-2020, 05:54 PM
I think there’s a opportunity for brothels here. We’ve got diamond service but they can do another tier. I’ll call it “more diamond service”.

Provides all services diamond provides plus the girl makes you believe that they’re so into you and that they’re going out of their routine for you because you’re “special” and out of the 5-10 guys they’ve fucked today you’re the best or out of the hundreds or thousands of guys who’ve “paid” to fuck them you’re special. I mean they still wouldn’t fuck you for free but somehow you’re a special paid fuck lol.

I’d says guys would pay top dollar for that shit lol.

Raybo
11-10-2020, 05:57 PM
It is a pretty good set of tickboxes if that is the case!

DireStraits
11-10-2020, 06:02 PM

The service culture of this industry asks the girls to meet a certain standard. And there’s the rub — “standard” means that what YOU get is what I get is what HE gets. It’s all the same. Not bad. Just the same. For everyone. It seems this is not what you’re looking for. Good for you. And imagine how mind-numbingly boring meeting a standard must be for the girls...

My approach is to do whatever I can as early as possible to help the girl know I’m not the least bit interested in a “standard” service. Many times, I’ve purposely interrupted and upset a girl’s standard tick-a-box — if she’s trying to offer me one — by taking her in a different direction.
Nailed it mate! 👏 👏 👏

Raybo
11-10-2020, 06:31 PM
I think there’s a opportunity for brothels here. We’ve got diamond service but they can do another tier. I’ll call it “more diamond service”.

Provides all services diamond provides plus the girl makes you believe that they’re so into you and that they’re going out of their routine for you because you’re “special” and out of the 5-10 guys they’ve fucked today you’re the best or out of the hundreds or thousands of guys who’ve “paid” to fuck them you’re special. I mean they still wouldn’t fuck you for free but somehow you’re a special paid fuck lol.

I’d says guys would pay top dollar for that shit lol.

I reckon good WLs do this. I smile politely and laugh a little when they say that stuff to make you feel good about yourself. When you think about it, should be pretty easy to do, compared to other things they do.

holi_day
11-10-2020, 06:41 PM
Couple of reasons girls run the same routine to every customer. The primary reason is to avoid complaints or panelty from management. You can't really complain base on the chemistry, passion, or if the girl clicked with you etc. You can only complain girls skipping certain services, shower too long etc.

So they have specific routine to tick boxes, what and how to do. specific based on the session time you purchased.

goodbloke
11-10-2020, 08:15 PM
lol think of it like this if you're a gigolo. After fucking 4 fat old ugly girls then Jennifer Hawken show up. are you going to saying oh it's just another fuck. All the 4 chicks you fuck earlier was just work no enjoyment or worst being torture . Now you get to enjoy fucking someone you fancy.

Meng
11-10-2020, 09:32 PM
I reckon good WLs do this. I smile politely and laugh a little when they say that stuff to make you feel good about yourself. When you think about it, should be pretty easy to do, compared to other things they do.

Oh I agree. When they’re good at that sort of stuff it’s amazing but as a punter I hope some people aren’t that naive lol.

No they’re not in love with you. No you’re not number one. It’s called “girlfriend experience” not girlfriend.

If you feel like they’re ticking boxes, chances are they are just worse at hiding it. Doesn’t make the girls that don’t feel like they’re ticking a box, mean they’re not ticking boxes.

wilisno
11-10-2020, 10:28 PM
Half a chance it’s the punter who let them go through routines, if the guy interacts properly, they have no time to play by routines !

alc
12-10-2020, 12:09 AM

Another sure-fire way to avoid the “tick-a-box” session is to build rapport with receptionists when you’re booking. Let them know what you’re looking for and they’ll match you with the right girl.

I currently use this approach with N5M and I’m now on a run of more than 12 very sexy sessions with this fabulous place. Each one has been great. Each one different. Some outrageous PSE with a few girls. Some beautiful GFE with others. Sometimes I’m in charge. Other times the girl has been in charge.

I hope your next session is your best session.

Thanks for that Thomas Crown. It does seem like the receptionists at N5M have received different instructions to receptionists at a lot of other shops. It's probably a sign that management wants to distinguish the shop and play a different game to the rest.

alc
12-10-2020, 12:18 AM
No no . You're getting confused with a pay service. There services of the WL are listed as what they will provide for your money that include all the standard stuff . If anything else about the normal standard service you can saying they want to do it out of their own free will. . What alc was saying that they the Wl only tick the boxes after each service was done . afc expect every WL to love him like they'll fuck him for free. And the was never a requirement they only do because they like you and are willing to fuck you with passion . But not every Wl will do that only if they like you .

Well... the last bit was a bit of a personal insult, no? I think later posters like Meng got where I was coming from - there are WLs who extend the pretense to something more passionate. Honestly, what made me post this question was having been a few times recently and getting a sense of deja vu with regards to how the session played out. I absolutely get that there is no responsibility to do more than what's on the menu. I was just curious to see if this was other peoples' experiences, too, at Ginza because I was curious to see if that was simply what management expected of the girls at Ginza. This is not a bad thing - consistency is definitely a draw card. There will also be other shops that focus differently - when in the mood for a sure bet go to Ginza, when in the mood for a GFE go and find Maya. Horses for courses.

goodbloke
12-10-2020, 09:51 AM
lol @ alc no insult just hard truth bro. your consistency is that all girls have to fuck you like you're the love God. fuck you with passion like you're the last man on earth. My point is that it's got nothing to do with the shops it depends on the girl usually the popular and top girls don't need to work so far way out to get the client as they already got enough clients.

Steph
12-10-2020, 04:01 PM
For the girls, ticking boxes is the safest thing to do. Having that chemistry, either the girl is really into you, or she's really a pro and great at acting it out. Real chemistry really depends a lot of things, and it's rare. Consider how many guys are these girls seeing everyday? If they have that genuine chemistry with every single one, they must be crazy. If you aware, passion is a feeling that come from the heart, and you can't complain the girls are not falling for you.

But, if you expect that passionate acting is part of the service, and many girls are not up for it... that's a fair complain. Yet, I would think it's a bar too high for many girls to achieve.

alc
12-10-2020, 04:28 PM
For the girls, ticking boxes is the safest thing to do. Having that chemistry, either the girl is really into you, or she's really a pro and great at acting it out. Real chemistry really depends a lot of things, and it's rare. Consider how many guys are these girls seeing everyday? If they have that genuine chemistry with every single one, they must be crazy. If you aware, passion is a feeling that come from the heart, and you can't complain the girls are not falling for you.

But, if you expect that passionate acting is part of the service, and many girls are not up for it... that's a fair complain. Yet, I would think it's a bar too high for many girls to achieve.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. It would be unrealistic to expect actual chemistry. I have noticed that there are some shops where the extra experience happens more frequently.

Just a note that this wasn't a complaint but looking to see if others noticed the same of Ginza.

yug
12-10-2020, 05:36 PM
lol think of it like this if you're a gigolo. After fucking 4 fat old ugly girls then Jennifer Hawken show up. are you going to saying oh it's just another fuck. All the 4 chicks you fuck earlier was just work no enjoyment or worst being torture . Now you get to enjoy fucking someone you fancy.

No, I get what you mean but, if I am tired from fucking 4 fat, old ugly girls, I wouldn't have much energy left for Jennifer Hawkins.
I would sure try though but not sure if I would enjoy her as much.
Now if I knew Jennifer Hawkins was coming in beforehand, I would be like: "I ain't fucking any chicks for next 2-3 hours. I am closed for business. My Hawkeye out for Hawkin!"