PDA

View Full Version : Chatswood private massage - nice young ladies

alc
11-10-2020, 11:37 AM
I went and tried out the Locanto tip from MrStone in Chatswood: https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_4542403158/Juliet-Artarmon-Chatswood.html and have to say that I agree with what he said.

I don't particularly like writing blow for blow but I'll say this - I had a good time. I saw Apple who is young, has a nice, slim body and a wonderful personality.

The key winners in this were:

Apple was actually young (something rare with privates, especially Locanto)
She showered with me before and after the session which always adds a little to the experience
She's incredibly friendly so it didn't feel like a routine RnT
The fact that this is private gives it a good ambience
The place was clean and with a proper setup - these girls are looking to do this properly. I've previously played Locanto bingo and done it on a mattress next to the coffee table that had the whole week's instant noodle bowls on it. This place is not like that - it's quite the opposite.

Some people prefer a bed for a massage, rather than a massage table. I'm in the bed camp but each to their own. There's a room with a massage table in it so you can enjoy the RnT experience from the privacy of an apartment :miao:

MrStone
11-10-2020, 11:41 AM
Super happy you had a good time.

Were the other ladies Home or just Apple?

alc
11-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Super happy you had a good time.

Were the other ladies Home or just Apple?

I'd originally wanted to go with Juliet but she got busy so Apple took care of me.

warwick1
11-10-2020, 03:13 PM
I'd originally wanted to go with Juliet but she got busy so Apple took care of me.

I'm a bit over everything at the moment but these posts have got my attention and its close to my current abode, so I made a booking.........

MrStone
11-10-2020, 03:37 PM
Make sure you report back :)

warwick1
11-10-2020, 04:07 PM
Make sure you report back :)

You betcha............

MDPorto
11-10-2020, 07:36 PM
This sounds dangerous to my wallet, especially given I live within easy walking distance ! :grimace:

Convinced enough, I am booked in for an hour of sexy pampering with Emily. Happy to report back...

MrStone
11-10-2020, 09:30 PM
This sounds dangerous to my wallet, especially given I live within easy walking distance ! :grimace:

Convinced enough, I am booked in for an hour of sexy pampering with Emily. Happy to report back...

Have fun buddy.

BigMatty
16-10-2020, 08:54 PM
I just noticed on their wechat account. They have a new girl from Kazakhstan, by the name of Inzhu.

Hopefully I can check her out at the newly named Bunny House.

pat63
18-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Nice little place in Chatswood. Friendly girls - there were 3 girls on when I visited. Best to make appointment.

MrStone
18-10-2020, 06:23 PM
Nice little place in Chatswood. Friendly girls - there were 3 girls on when I visited. Best to make appointment.

Who did you see and any contents on her and the service?

Raybo
18-10-2020, 11:24 PM
You betcha............

Any review big boy?

warwick1
19-10-2020, 01:44 AM
I decided not to review but I will say $170 for 1 hour I thought was steep but it was worth every cent..great service..

JeremySetio
19-10-2020, 11:12 AM
Do they have any pictures of inzhu? I couldn’t see any mention of her on their WeChat

local
21-10-2020, 08:17 AM
I'm not going to say much except, my days for this place are Monday and Wednesday.

Thats when I get to to see Apple.
Lovely girl, very skilled.
From the quite intimate shower to the final shower it was quite refreshing to find a capable girl who is quite skill in all she offers.
Unfortunately not many of the girls here have ALL the skills I want.
But if you want any edging or prostate work, Apple is the one to see.

carym
24-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Agree with 'local'. Went to see Apple recently. Massage is 7/10. However, she is amazing with the HJ, knows how to take you for a loooong journey before exploding! And yes, the shower after together is amazing and makes the end memorable.

Super handy location also btw.

Local, can you PM me to let me know if the other girls are anywhere near as good? Or what their strengths were? Keen to try the others.

local
25-10-2020, 03:38 PM
Agree with 'local'. Went to see Apple recently. Massage is 7/10. However, she is amazing with the HJ, knows how to take you for a loooong journey before exploding! And yes, the shower after together is amazing and makes the end memorable.

Super handy location also btw.

Local, can you PM me to let me know if the other girls are anywhere near as good? Or what their strengths were? Keen to try the others.

Not much experience with the other girls.
My preference is Apple, she's great, and if you ask her nicely she might add some mythical animal routines as well (to let her practise).

There is also a new girl from one of the ***Stans, kacki, tacki or something)... not sure of her name, but a possibility there worth a try.

Raybo
26-10-2020, 10:08 AM
There is also a new girl from one of the ***Stans, kacki, tacki or something)... not sure of her name, but a possibility there worth a try.

I think her name is Inzhu. They sent a couple of photos to me the other day, tall, slim, nice hips and enhanced boobs....looks nice. So many girls, so little time and money hahaha. Mentioned something about 'back door? Not quite sure what they meant as they didn't elaborate, guess it means prostate massage available from her if you are that way inclined.

Joe1956
26-10-2020, 10:58 AM
I asked if she offered the whole menu but was told no. Best to know up front

warwick1
26-10-2020, 11:49 AM
I asked if she offered the whole menu but was told no. Best to know up front

Was this when you were in the room or before you actually booked, if before she would obviously say no.............

Joe1956
26-10-2020, 05:25 PM
Was this when you were in the room or before you actually booked, if before she would obviously say no.............

Have spoken before so assume I got an honest answer. Maybe, maybe not

MichaelA2
29-10-2020, 07:05 AM
I can’t decide whether to book Juliet, Apple or Hannah? Any tips what each is best at?

blitz
29-10-2020, 07:58 AM
I can’t decide whether to book Juliet, Apple or Hannah? Any tips what each is best at?
I've only seen Hannah so I can't comment on the others. YMMV but the best GFE I've ever had from a ML. Her massage is ok as well but I'm not there for that 😉

warwick1
29-10-2020, 11:47 AM

I have only seen Juliet/Emily she was great...well worth the price of admission.......

MichaelA2
30-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Thanks guys for your feedback. Maybe nobody had tried more than one girl here so we can’t get a comparison. That’s a shame.

warwick1
30-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Thanks guys for your feedback. Maybe nobody had tried more than one girl here so we can’t get a comparison. That’s a shame.

Mate just go there like we had to, and spend the money.............

DireStraits
30-10-2020, 02:12 PM
Mate just go there like we had to, and spend the money.............

Exactly... it's only money 😁

local
30-10-2020, 02:18 PM

I like Apple,
Especially her "Special services"
No no no, not fs or bj... but this girl really knows how to edge, prostate massage and not bad at the dragon tender stuff as well...

MichaelA2
30-10-2020, 07:59 PM
Thanks - feedback appreciated.

carym
31-10-2020, 11:57 PM

Juliet and Apple are the same girl.

DireStraits
01-11-2020, 09:35 AM
Are you sure?
We've got warwick1 saying above "I have only seen Juliet/Emily she was great", so this is getting majorly confusing now.

I'm really not a fan of places that try the old switcheroo with girls.

warwick1
01-11-2020, 10:26 AM
Are you sure?
We've got warwick1 saying above "I have only seen Juliet/Emily she was great", so this is getting majorly confusing now.

I'm really not a fan of places that try the old switcheroo with girls.

Thats what they told me.....................

MichaelA2
01-11-2020, 02:11 PM
I contacted ‘Juliet’ on their WeChat. I was told that Juliet, Apple and Emily are three different girls.

I asked for details of all the girls who work through them and their nationalities and said I would post the list when received. Not sure if they will provide that, but if they do I will let you know.

MichaelA2
01-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Wow, I just got a reply that made me smile. I think these girls are very genuine and display surprising integrity in a world of dodgy advertising and switches. When I said I’d post the details of girls to clear things up I got this surprising but genuine reply:

‘ Thanks for your help but as you haven't met us or enjoyed our services so they might think you're our shill

Better let actual customers correct it‘

Raybo
01-11-2020, 08:56 PM
I think the Bunny House is a collaboration of girls and Bunny House is their other place of work. I have paid to see 3 girls, have seen another in the flesh and have been invited to see another. There could be others.

Juliet - main girl, young girl, ambitious and cute, petite and cheeky.
Apple - experienced RnT Queen with a bag of tricks, edging and prostate massage and intensity to name a few.
Emily - Experienced, Librarian look with attention to detail and way more wicked than her looks.
Hannah - absolute bombshell. Haven't paid to see her yet, but she is gorgeous.
Inzhu - Kazak babe, got photos sent, inviting to try. Very tempting, tall, slim with curves in the right places.

Hendi
01-11-2020, 10:33 PM
I've met Few girls at Bunny house as Mr.stone recommendation. So do agree with Raybo.
Juliet has an innocent beauty, cute face, whiter skin, look like youngest.
Emily is as a sexy secretary with glasses, size 4 maybe in nurse dress.
Apple is sympathize with a pure smile.
Nancy is also very beautiful, big boobs. Half half
Hannah has a super sexy lips and sweet voice.
All of them are very experienced in men's body i believe.

local
02-11-2020, 08:05 AM

They are definitely NOT the same girl !!

They look different,
They speak differently,
they feel different,
they have different routines,

I have met each of them and can assure you they are not the same person !!

Raybo
03-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Just got sent photos of s new girl working tomorrow, Cindy. Hot body.

MichaelA2
04-11-2020, 06:36 AM
Just got sent photos of s new girl working tomorrow, Cindy. Hot body.

I’ll provide feedback, I have a booking today.

WebbiestBull
04-11-2020, 01:57 PM
Lol apparently Cindy's not in today

Raybo
04-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Lol apparently Cindy's not in today

Yeah a no show.....must be frustrating!

MichaelA2
05-11-2020, 07:21 AM
I’ll provide feedback, I have a booking today.

Unfortunately Cindy didn’t end up being available which was disappointing after a booking. Good thing is I got contacted on WeChat and an alternative offered - Hannah agreed to start a couple of hours earlier so she could take the booking over. I agreed.

Hannah is young and pretty and a really nice person to talk to. WeChat contact told me she comes from Laos, Hannah said Cambodia. Who knows? Not that it matters much.

Nice service and I was happy with the hour spent with Hannah. A genuine girl.

drogon69
05-11-2020, 02:22 PM
They are definitely NOT the same girl !!

They look different,
They speak differently,
they feel different,
they have different routines,

I have met each of them and can assure you they are not the same person !!

[QUOTE=Raybo;2063680]I think the Bunny House is a collaboration of girls and Bunny House is their other place of work. I have paid to see 3 girls, have seen another in the flesh and have been invited to see another. There could be others.

Apple - experienced RnT Queen with a bag of tricks, edging and prostate massage and intensity to name a few.
Emily - Experienced, Librarian look with attention to detail and way more wicked than her looks.
Inzhu - Kazak babe, got photos sent, inviting to try. Very tempting, tall, slim with curves in the right places

drogon69
05-11-2020, 02:26 PM
I’ve been following this for a while and decided to give the place a try last sunday. I asked for Apple but she wasn’t available, went with Rosie instead. She's a great looking small girl with curves in all the right places. Has big beautiful eyes and her voice is so sweet , I felt relaxed even before the massage began. She’s small but very strong, the massage was great.
She put in alot of effort from start to finish. She's got the softest little hands and knows how to take her time. I hate it when they rush the ending, so her patient touch was very refreshing. Second part was great as well. Sexy lips and her magic hand made me so over! Definitely will be back!
Rosie 👍

drogon69
05-11-2020, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=Raybo;2063680]I think the Bunny House is a collaboration of girls and Bunny House is their other place of work. I have paid to see 3 girls, have seen another in the flesh and have been invited to see another. There could be others.

Inzhu - Kazak babe, got photos sent, inviting to try. Very tempting, tall, slim with curves in the right

hankypanky1124
06-11-2020, 11:00 AM
After booking in apple and telling them I'll take half an hour to arrive, they just let someone take apple and told me apple just became busy. This is absolutely stupid

blitz
06-11-2020, 02:36 PM
After booking in apple and telling them I'll take half an hour to arrive, they just let someone take apple and told me apple just became busy. This is absolutely stupid
There's always two sides to every story. Not questioning your version hankypanky but everyone else in this thread has had a positive experience dealing with these girls. I've personally been there 6 times and never had a problem.

hankypanky1124
06-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Yea I get your point, just saying that it wasn't good for me. I wasted my time.

blitz
06-11-2020, 02:46 PM
Yea I get your point, just saying that it wasn't good for me. I wasted my time.
Mate just book the day before if you can. Be there on time and you shouldn't have a problem.

Meng
06-11-2020, 03:09 PM
Mate did you book 30 minutes to 1 hour ahead or booked a certain time and then said you’ll be late by 30 minutes to one hour?

Sneaky castro
08-11-2020, 12:29 AM
I have got to check this place out.

iamnotasexrobot
09-11-2020, 05:46 PM
This sounds like it's worth a visit.

Password
09-11-2020, 11:59 PM
I'm not going to say much except, my days for this place are Monday and Wednesday.

Thats when I get to to see Apple.
Lovely girl, very skilled.
From the quite intimate shower to the final shower it was quite refreshing to find a capable girl who is quite skill in all she offers.
Unfortunately not many of the girls here have ALL the skills I want.
But if you want any edging or prostate work, Apple is the one to see.

I saw 🍎 today and had a very good experience. She's got lots of tricks to keep you entertained for the full hour

mktrn
17-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Hi Saw Rosie there today.

Person's Name: Rosie

Establishment: Private Massage in Chatswood

Date of Visit: November 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...Chatswood.html

Phone: 0405118928

Hours of Business: Seems to be flexible right across the week

Rates: $145 for 45 mins

Size/shape: Curvy but petite, Firm as, B cup bust.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Asian

Services Provided: Massage + HJ

Value for money/recommend?: Yes

I booked the day before and was to see the Kazakh Inzhou, then on the morning I got a message saying that I'd be seeing Nancy - they sent a pic too which is always good.
So I turn up at the door and am buzzing for 5 minutes when a cute little lady shows up behind me and says "hi". It's neither Inzhou, or Nancy but Rosie.
This is my first time here so it seems pretty random, but she is extremely cute so I'm perfectly Ok with all this.

Into the unit and they offer a shower which is nice - the apartment was totally empty, so we were using the big massage room at the front with an ensuite.
Out of the shower and onto the table and Rosie does a great job on my knots and is a pretty good chatter - English is probably a 7/10, but she's really friendly.
Over the 20 minutes or so of massage there are plenty of light tickles and teasing.

On the flip and she disappears into the bathroom then comes back out and taker her kit off - she has a tight, petite little body with nice perky B cup boobs and beautiful skin.
She's maybe 5'1" or so, but has great hips and a pert little but - waist length perfectly straight hair.

She gives me a bit of catbath and a few stokes then hops up on top into a bit of a slide / cowgirl position with the old fella up between her but cheeks - there's a string hanging out of her cooch, so its a bit of a no go down there this week, but I have the feeling she'd be open minded at the right time for the right bloke.
Anyway she asks me a few times if I want here to do anything else, but the simulated cowgirl is really great and it doesn't take me long to explode all over her but cheeks.
Quick cleanup and another shower, and she stays in the nude while we chat for a while.

WIR? Definitely - I'd love to see Rosie again, but it sounds like the rest of the posse are worth checking out too.

mobo
19-11-2020, 01:02 PM
How big is the apartment. Could I get a group of guys to have a party there?

Hendi
20-11-2020, 10:21 AM
Saw Rosie hour ago, second time visit....
nice smile, young, love her body
Recommend worthy money

Raybo
20-11-2020, 09:50 PM
Saw Rosie hour ago, second time visit....
nice smile, young, love her body
Recommend worthy money

Juliet is pretty cute, well worth it! Just a bit difficult to know who is available at times.

Thomash
24-11-2020, 01:39 AM
Hey long time lurker and first time writing.
I tried the private massage with apple after reading up here, and the session was awesome. First and second part. This place is a hidden gem from the quality of the girls it seems (haven't tried yet the others but will be going back soon) to the decor and the service provided. I was reluctant going private but now I'm hooked. Thanks for the introduction guys.

local
24-11-2020, 09:17 AM
I do love working up Chatswood way, give me plenty of opportunity...

Was early and Apple was busy so saw Emily..

Was cute, and well proportioned no complaints.
her service was excellent, her extras very nice as well :slobber:
WIR ? Yup,
Actually I haven't found any girl here I wouldn't.

Thomash
24-11-2020, 11:02 AM
I do love working up Chatswood way, give me plenty of opportunity...

Was early and Apple was busy so saw Emily..

Was cute, and well proportioned no complaints.
her service was excellent, her extras very nice as well :slobber:
WIR ? Yup,
Actually I haven't found any girl here I wouldn't.

Have you tried inzhu? Thanks will be trying Emily next!

dodgybastard2
24-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Can i ask what nationalities these girls are?

warwick1
24-11-2020, 12:03 PM
Can i ask what nationalities these girls are?

Most I think are Asian, does that matter???..Go and find out yourself..........

aussiegaigin
24-11-2020, 07:24 PM
Do they have any pictures of inzhu? I couldn’t see any mention of her on their WeChat

There is a picture of her on the Locanto link

stones
24-11-2020, 07:29 PM
I've tried Rosie, Apple and Emily - Had a great session with them

Sneaky castro
25-11-2020, 01:10 AM
I have got to get to this place. The good reviews are racking up.

BigMatty
26-11-2020, 12:32 PM
I saw Apple a couple of days ago and she is still up there with one of my all time faves.

If you are one (like I am) that enjoys a genuinely great massage, but who loves to be teased throughout and edged until a mind blowing end, she is the girl. She really knows how to touch and how to pace the session, it is never rushed and always incredibly hot. I could imagine being massaged and teased for multiple hours and still enjoy it and not be frustrated too much. Edging is a skill not many ladies have, nor the patience for it. But Apple knows how to do it and ensures you enjoy the entire time!

cato
26-11-2020, 06:42 PM
If the pics on the locanto page are accurate + the good reviews, then this place is worth a visit...

warwick1
26-11-2020, 07:00 PM
If the pics on the locanto page are accurate + the good reviews, then this place is worth a visit...

You were crapping on about seeing Ada, now this place, two totally opposite ends of the spectrum............

MrStone
26-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Ada and apple are extremely different. Ada definitely tries hard and is all heart, but the attention to detail and service Apple gives is second to none. She really enjoys her massages :)

Jamie187254
27-11-2020, 09:29 AM
Apple sounds great! It’s hard to find good edging service and it’s something I enjoy. Will defo try her out and report back 😊

BigMatty
27-11-2020, 10:22 AM
Apple sounds great! It’s hard to find good edging service and it’s something I enjoy. Will defo try her out and report back ��

Apple's service is certainly pretty special, I look forward to hearing what you think. These girls make it tough, so many great reviews between them all, but you cannot se them all and when you find a good one you want to keep going back. If only I had the cash to go every day and sample a new bunny each time :)

MrStone
29-11-2020, 10:29 PM
I will be visiting the bunny house next week and will report back.

My fellow punters, do I go with one I know or try a new girl? What are people's favorites at this house?

fud
30-11-2020, 01:03 PM
I find Apple's got the all round goods!

Drocg84
07-12-2020, 02:33 AM
Boys I reviewed Apple she was ok with her erotic massage above average but I have had many many better erotic massages.

I must of got her on a bad day the way you guys are reviewing her or I am just a hard marker.

First post, but yeah definitely have to agree with your post, similar experience here. Haven't tried anyone else but would definitely give it a shot in the near future.

I do remember her mentioning that they did all work in a shop nearby though as to where I can't honestly say.

local
07-12-2020, 11:29 AM
First post, but yeah definitely have to agree with your post, similar experience here. Haven't tried anyone else but would definitely give it a shot in the near future.

Personally I prefer Apple, she easily accommodates to my likes and dislikes.

I do remember her mentioning that they did all work in a shop nearby though as to where I can't honestly say.

Maybe in the past, but who cares, we know where to find them now :slobber:

Wechat: Juliet_is_here

MrStone
07-12-2020, 12:02 PM
Personally I prefer Apple, she easily accommodates to my likes and dislikes.

Maybe in the past, but who cares, we know where to find them now :slobber:

Wechat: Juliet_is_here

I am seeing Apple tonight, will report back

Happyman2018
07-12-2020, 05:31 PM
I try the private massage
With my friend today..
The service and the place is good
The girls are quit pretty.
Emily and Apple definitely as must see

Thomash
07-12-2020, 05:51 PM
I try the private massage
With my friend today..
The service and the place is good
The girls are quit pretty.
Emily and Apple definitely as must see

I'm trying inzhu this week I will report back since I can't see an AR on her

WebbiestBull
10-12-2020, 09:27 AM
This place has me and the whole private section hooked

Thomash
10-12-2020, 08:27 PM
This place has me and the whole private section hooked

Yes it is getting harder to book. I could not try inzhu since she only works one day a week that is not compatible to my time. The only thing is sometimes it is a bit hard to follow who works when.

carym
11-12-2020, 11:40 PM
I've had 2 visits to Apple in the last 2 months and she is consistently good. Very easy to chat to also. I prefer later in the day which she's accommodated each time. Will try and see Emily next time!

PBoy
12-12-2020, 09:58 AM
I went recently and saw Emily. Good looking WL and service is good but she's expensive for extras. She didn't say anything before we started and asked insistently after we finished for $150 for the DATY and FIV. She was into it and was quite wet but for that price I can't afford going back lol Maybe after COVID lol

local
12-12-2020, 12:44 PM
I went recently and saw Emily. Good looking WL and service is good but she's expensive for extras. She didn't say anything before we started and asked insistently after we finished for $150 for the DATY and FIV. She was into it and was quite wet but for that price I can't afford going back lol Maybe after COVID lol

Something just doesn't sound right about this....

was this your first visit ?

And no discussion about rate before getting/doing extras ?

Vader
12-12-2020, 02:46 PM

I don't understand why anyone would pay anything for Daty or FIV. Crazy

local
12-12-2020, 04:11 PM

Because its not in the basic offer ... This is an ML service, not a brothel with FS. They are not WL by definition.

Pcnut
12-12-2020, 09:35 PM
Nice, look like Emily is must try on this chatswood private services as well

Raybo
13-12-2020, 12:59 AM

Not sure why you are here tbh, do you punt? What was your previous username? Why did you feel the need to create a new account?

warwick1
13-12-2020, 12:33 PM

Just go and try for yourself, as local said "something does not feel right about that post" regarding the daty etc...if you are genuine go try your self before passing comments..........

PBoy
13-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Something just doesn't sound right about this....

was this your first visit ?

And no discussion about rate before getting/doing extras ?

Not my first visit and I thought we were just going with the flow. As soon as I got in she jumped on me. I was pretty happy until she hit me up right at the end asking for money. I usually tip what I think is generously but was definitely shocked at how much she wanted for DATY and FIV. To avoid trouble, I didn't debate or argue with her. The unhappiness for all involved over $20 to $50 wouldn't be worth it.

Hope that clears it up.

PBoy
13-12-2020, 09:57 PM

Vader, because it's above standard service. I've had standard all the way to FS with MLS and some were happy to provide it and not charge while others want to charge. Ideally, it's negotiated up front if there is a charge. Being asked for it afterwards made me feel awkward and sadly I haven't been back since.

PBoy
13-12-2020, 09:59 PM
Nice, look like Emily is must try on this chatswood private services as well

Pcnut, I can't fault her on her service and looks. And I don't mind spending extra but for that price, I'll try elsewhere. If you're okay with that price or plan to negotiate then I'm sure you'll have fun. She's a good ML for service :)

PBoy
13-12-2020, 10:01 PM
warwick1, local, can you explain what you think doesn't sound right? Genuinely asking. If it's the short post on my part it's because I don't want to be identified if they are reading as I might go back one day. Just not now. I wouldn't usually explain but it feels like I'm being accused of something so I'm asking to clear it up.

Raybo
14-12-2020, 12:28 AM
warwick1, local, can you explain what you think doesn't sound right? Genuinely asking. If it's the short post on my part it's because I don't want to be identified if they are reading as I might go back one day. Just not now. I wouldn't usually explain but it feels like I'm being accused of something so I'm asking to clear it up.

Probably a good reason you got charged $150 for all that jazz....because she didn't really want to do it with you perhaps, but you insisted. Nice that you paid though. There is a beautiful dichotomy in all this.

PBoy
14-12-2020, 02:40 AM
Raybo, if she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't have jumped on me in the first place and let things go the the way it did. Please don't try to project how you would behave onto others. I'm not going to "insist" if there is no vibe or if the girl says stop. Regarding paying, it's the right thing to do. Her body, her right. We're just renting.

warwick1
14-12-2020, 06:04 PM
Raybo, if she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't have jumped on me in the first place and let things go the the way it did. Please don't try to project how you would behave onto others. I'm not going to "insist" if there is no vibe or if the girl says stop. Regarding paying, it's the right thing to do. Her body, her right. We're just renting.

Whatever the scenario she should have said something beforehand and as you say we are "just renting"...more honey more money........

WebbiestBull
17-12-2020, 04:07 PM
Hey guys id recommend seeing the new girl Grace. She's got the body of Emily, the height of apple and she's 19. I saw her on Monday didn't really do the part one and got straight in playing around in part 2. Got lucky and saw her on Monday but apparently she's only working Saturdays now.

Happyman2018
17-12-2020, 04:52 PM
Whatever the scenario she should have said something beforehand and as you say we are "just renting"...more honey more money........

I agree with Warwick
But I believe both of u have fault
Even like u said she jumped on u, u should have stop n ask b4 hand.
Imagine after u do it she charge 1k wat u do then
What happen if she insist she do fs with you and ask for 2 to 3k
U cant don't pay,.
But on the other side she should have inform u her price list..
So learn ur lesson
Dont let ur lil bro do the thinking

Hendi
18-12-2020, 01:48 PM
Listened to your story a while Pboy, so decided to meet Emily to see how service is.

Been Bunny House quite many times because this place is clean on top, privacy, and early 20yrs girls make me satisfied.

Asked for the same services FIV&DATY, but she said no to me. Besides that, she told me about one of her bad experiences few week ago.

A super skinny Chinese guy who was very rude and violent to FIV. He asked for slides on her pussy from behind and in the front too. While she wasn't paying attention on, then he FIV without the permission. She said stop few times but he didn't and agreed to pay extras.

Finally, Only give her $85 instead of $100 as his promise because of his empty wallet at that time.

So, was that you PBoy?

Hendi
18-12-2020, 03:24 PM
Emily was very nice , friendly and chatty girl. I was surprised how small she was, maybe just a kid size.
During session, she didn't force me to do or even didn't ask me any extras service at all. Then when we finished, she even nicely served me a lovely cake.
So story must come 2 sides.

PBoy
19-12-2020, 02:01 AM
Listened to your story a while Pboy, so decided to meet Emily to see how service is.

Been Bunny House quite many times because this place is clean on top, privacy, and early 20yrs girls make me satisfied.

Asked for the same services FIV&DATY, but she said no to me. Besides that, she told me about one of her bad experiences few week ago.

A super skinny Chinese guy who was very rude and violent to FIV. He asked for slides on her pussy from behind and in the front too. While she wasn't paying attention on, then he FIV without the permission. She said stop few times but he didn't and agreed to pay extras.

Finally, Only give her $85 instead of $100 as his promise because of his empty wallet at that time.

So, was that you PBoy?

Hendi, how can it be me when I said I paid $150? You either didn't read what I wrote properly or you're just saying it to cause trouble.

I feel sorry for the girls that have these types of things happen to them. They are there to do a job, not be abused.

Yougottabe
27-12-2020, 09:02 PM
I saw Rosie last Sunday for a first time visit. This place is fantastic. I loved that you have the whole apartment to yourselves. I had the bath at the beginning to with Rosie it was very good. I probably spent way too much time with her in the bathtub but great experience. I’ll definitely go back & try the other girls.

Appleofedengarden666
06-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Hendi, how can it be me when I said I paid $150? You either didn't read what I wrote properly or you're just saying it to cause trouble.

I feel sorry for the girls that have these types of things happen to them. They are there to do a job, not be abused.

Are you sure it's all the truth here?

MDPorto
07-01-2021, 06:01 PM
Person's Name: Nancy

Date of Visit: January 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...Chatswood.html

Phone: 0405118928

Hours of Business: Seems to be flexible right across the week (different girls rostered different days)

Rates: $170 for 1 hour

Size/shape: Slim, Curves in all the right places, about a C cup bust.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean

Services Provided: Massage + HJ

Value for money/recommend?: Yes (however please also note my return factor below)

Having now previously seen Emily (x2), Apple, Hannah, Rosie & Juliet of this premises - I thought I'd dive in for a different lady I was yet to try.

Upon arrival I was greeted by I what I could best describe as a Korean girl next door. Quite tall, somewhat busty, not the most prettiest face but when she put on some sexy poses throughout the session you could see why she might turn heads in the street.

Shower, Nancy excused herself for a couple of moments to get me a fresh towel, and once she returned it was then time to dry off and hop up onto the massage table. Nancy was clothed in a sun skirt and she then began a very competent massage. She definitely has some experience with the therapeutic stuff. Usual small talk. It wasn't long before the sexy tickles started across my body and in between my legs - and she was moaning and asking me how much I was enjoying it (a lot if I do say).

Next there she was removing her clothes to reveal a perfectly sculpted body with very beautiful C cup breasts. Enthusiastically so, she hurried up onto the table and started using them right across my body to perfection and my pleasure. More teasing between the legs. To finish off the time while lying face down, she generously kissed and licked from the bottom of my legs all the way up to my neck with some blowing and moaning in my ears as well.

On the flip, sorted and comfortable with the pillow. The licking and kissing of my body while face down had me curious as to how good her tongue work might be on my nipples... so I asked her to focus all attention on them. She would have to have been one of the best at teasing the nipples I've ever had ! Absolutely hard as a rock I got. After about 10mins of having my nipples devoured, I asked her to keep going on my right side and also tug me slowly to completion while she did it. Expertly, she bought me to quite a satisfying orgasm where I pretty much let off two quick consecutive big shots to her excitement as much as mine.

Afterwards, a head massage, then into another quick shower and out the door !

Return Factor... having now seen most of the stable at this set up, the only one I would probably go back to would be Emily. However, the fantasy has worn off and I've recently found myself seeking better value in the usual establishments (where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark). But don't let my opinion fool you. All the girls here are hot (each in there own right) and they know how to satisfy a man ! A private establishment like this also good to have in your contact list as they do tend to have availability when other establishments are long closed.

Enjoy !

QAnon
20-01-2021, 01:30 AM
“where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark”
Can I ask where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark? Asking for a friend.

alc
20-01-2021, 02:06 AM
Can I ask where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark? Asking for a friend.

I think he's just saying the novelty wore off. That's the going price for pretty much most MPs.

Xxzzxx
21-01-2021, 12:01 AM
great info thanks

LookingForTheOne
21-01-2021, 10:19 AM

Chanelathome.com is one place but they are still in the setup phase

QAnon
21-01-2021, 05:09 PM
I think he's just saying the novelty wore off. That's the going price for pretty much most MPs.

Wasn’t suggesting they are bad or anything. The AR is super useful. Just want to know (for a friend) where else bros would recommend at the same price (xtras included). Thx.

Aussieguyinsf
23-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Anyone tried Grace?

QAnon
23-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Person's Name: Nancy

Date of Visit: January 2021

Rates: $170 for 1 hour

Having now previously seen Emily (x2), Apple, Hannah, Rosie & Juliet of this premises - I thought I'd dive in for a different lady I was yet to try.

Return Factor... having now seen most of the stable at this set up, the only one I would probably go back to would be Emily. However, the fantasy has worn off and I've recently found myself seeking better value in the usual establishments (where you can get the same level of service for that $110-125 per hour mark). But don't let my opinion fool you. All the girls here are hot (each in there own right) and they know how to satisfy a man ! A private establishment like this also good to have in your contact list as they do tend to have availability when other establishments are long closed.

Enjoy !

Thanks!

Would you recommend Apple or Emily for long edging ?

Any other massage venues you’d recommend?

Thx.

local
23-01-2021, 05:52 PM
Would you recommend Apple or Emily for long edging ?

Thx.

For bunny house, Apple is the queen of edging !!

Aussieguyinsf
23-01-2021, 06:12 PM
Anyone tried Grace?

Ok, no one replied so I TOFTT. Sent message and Grace was available in the next hour. I rocked over to the venue where she greeted me at front entrance then we went to the room. Asked if I’d Been there before. I lied and said yes. Then off to shower. Come out and she’s in the room. Not to be shy I took off my towel and lay naked face down on massage table. I wasn’t expecting a lot from the massage but she did a half decent attempt to work on my knots. It was great to be in a proper massage table vs those crappy and uncomfortable ones at parlors. My face was comfortable and I could enjoy. Occasionally what I thought were her boobs touched my head.

Then wet towel and fin begins. Starts with her nails on my ass then cock. So erotic. At times a bit uncomfortable but in a it’s worth it kind of way. She almost put one of her fingers in my ass which would have been heaven but it was just a tease. As I worked myself up she would squeeze my balls.

Then gentle kisses all over my back, lots more touching, then morning in my ear while kissing my ears. Sensational!

The flip happens and finally I can see her properly. She is drop dead gorgeous. She looks you in the eye while touching your cock. I grabbed her boobs and squeezed her nipples. Her body is so perfect - no fat, just young and ripe.

She continues to jerk my 50 year old white cock then flips positions so it feels like she’s riding me. It looked so hot and she continued with lots of eye contact.

I can’t bear it any longer and explode. Some of it lands on her leg. After I cum she stays on top gently playing with me. Few girls do the post cum thing well. She nails it.

Showers and pleasantries exchanged. She tells me she’s new. I asked her if she’s done this kind of work before and she said no.

Is it a bit more than a regular parlor - yes. Is it worth it? As a special treat, yes!

eric1234
31-01-2021, 08:43 AM
Ok, no one replied so I TOFTT. Sent message and Grace was available in the next hour. I rocked over to the venue where she greeted me at front entrance then we went to the room. Asked if I’d Been there before. I lied and said yes. Then off to shower. Come out and she’s in the room. Not to be shy I took off my towel and lay naked face down on massage table. I wasn’t expecting a lot from the massage but she did a half decent attempt to work on my knots. It was great to be in a proper massage table vs those crappy and uncomfortable ones at parlors. My face was comfortable and I could enjoy. Occasionally what I thought were her boobs touched my head.

Then wet towel and fin begins. Starts with her nails on my ass then cock. So erotic. At times a bit uncomfortable but in a it’s worth it kind of way. She almost put one of her fingers in my ass which would have been heaven but it was just a tease. As I worked myself up she would squeeze my balls.

Then gentle kisses all over my back, lots more touching, then morning in my ear while kissing my ears. Sensational!

The flip happens and finally I can see her properly. She is drop dead gorgeous. She looks you in the eye while touching your cock. I grabbed her boobs and squeezed her nipples. Her body is so perfect - no fat, just young and ripe.

She continues to jerk my 50 year old white cock then flips positions so it feels like she’s riding me. It looked so hot and she continued with lots of eye contact.

I can’t bear it any longer and explode. Some of it lands on her leg. After I cum she stays on top gently playing with me. Few girls do the post cum thing well. She nails it.

Showers and pleasantries exchanged. She tells me she’s new. I asked her if she’s done this kind of work before and she said no.

Is it a bit more than a regular parlor - yes. Is it worth it? As a special treat, yes!

Thanks for the detailed review Aussieguy.

One challenge for me is that I tend to only have last minute opportunities to have a punt. This place does not really support last minute bookings.

secureid
31-01-2021, 02:39 PM
After the good reports here i went and saw Apple a few weeks back. Looks wise given the massage price i was expecting a little different i guess but still petite so can't complain. But onto the show, her edging, damn. A+. Its been quite some time since had a proper edging HJ to that caliber, probably not since that mature ml that used to operate in that tiny massage shop down in archer st years ago (forgot her name, but she was just as great!). Explosive climax, almost uncomfortable. All said and done, she is one talent gal.

Aussieguyinsf
31-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the detailed review Aussieguy.

One challenge for me is that I tend to only have last minute opportunities to have a punt. This place does not really support last minute bookings.

I’m the same. I messaged and she was available immediately.

the big Z
01-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Had a sesh with Apple and it was pretty good. Not quite what I had in mind looks wise but warmed up to her towards the end (it helped that she nuded up). I didn't find her very talkative though, she said she's Viet and she looks like she's in her twenties (not sure why someone said she's late 30s).

I was expecting an amazing apartment with a view but it was still pretty nice and cozy. Had a shower by myself to start with, took me a minute to figure out how to use it.

She delivers a very solid massage and the butt massage was pretty unique and something I haven't experienced before. Very good edging, b2b, build up and finish (my body felt tingly for a few minutes after). I found she was didn't provide too much eye contact and wasn't interested in FIV (kept moving away slightly so I didn't push it).

She helped me clean up in the shower which was nice though she used the loofah and I had to wonder how punters have been washed with it...

Recommended? Yes
Would I return? Probably not. I'm keen on a pretty face so may try Hannah/others and I do like my usual MLs.

local
23-02-2021, 11:20 AM
Had a sesh with Apple and it was pretty good. Not quite what I had in mind looks wise but warmed up to her towards the end (it helped that she nuded up). I didn't find her very talkative though, she said she's Viet and she looks like she's in her twenties (not sure why someone said she's late 30s).

I was expecting an amazing apartment with a view but it was still pretty nice and cozy. Had a shower by myself to start with, took me a minute to figure out how to use it.

She delivers a very solid massage and the butt massage was pretty unique and something I haven't experienced before. Very good edging, b2b, build up and finish (my body felt tingly for a few minutes after). I found she was didn't provide too much eye contact and wasn't interested in FIV (kept moving away slightly so I didn't push it).

She helped me clean up in the shower which was nice though she used the loofah and I had to wonder how punters have been washed with it...

Recommended? Yes
Would I return? Probably not. I'm keen on a pretty face so may try Hannah/others and I do like my usual MLs.

I actually investigated some of the things in your post and suspect that the girl you actually saw was NOT Apple, just one of the girls saying she was apple (I have an idea who, but thats irrelevant).

I would NOT expect FIV being related to any ML provided service...
The loofah is a dangerous item, & very few would even consider it.

My recent (not happy) experiences here relate to more management items rather than the girls... Towels, floors, soap/wash, issues as well as bookings.
But impersonation is a really low move...

alc
20-04-2021, 09:18 PM
Just thought I'd pop back into this thread as I've been visiting a few times recently.

To the guys who say the apartment's dropped in quality I don't know what you're talking about. Then again... I only really pay attention to the action room which is kept pretty tidy.

Also, to the thing about impersonating Apple, I get the feeling it actually was Apple as she does seem a little distant if you're passive with your experience. Sweet, but distant.

Girls are still good. The privacy affords a little more freedom of expression than a normal rnt. Massage table bigger than standard. This place is still a winner.

Wigglyworm
23-04-2021, 11:09 AM

Wow sounds like great service

Labia Vortex
28-04-2021, 05:39 PM
The locanto link for this place has expired....any info much appreciated

local
28-04-2021, 08:44 PM
The locanto link for this place has expired....any info much appreciated

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_4967165238/Juliet-erotic-massage-in-Chatswood.html

Labia Vortex
29-04-2021, 10:52 AM
https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_4967165238/Juliet-erotic-massage-in-Chatswood.html
Thanks boss...much appreciated

youngheart
05-06-2021, 04:38 PM
Gotta say, I love this place !!
Doesn't matter who I have seen, its always been great service.
I just wish I was up in Chatswood area more often.

The only service I wish they had would be soapy. Seeing you cannot get a real nuru in Sydney, I wouldn't mind a soapy slide occasionally.

fted
14-06-2021, 07:33 PM
Tried Juliet the other day and had a good time. Not typically what I go for, looks wise, but was good fun and gave great service.

They don't seem to publish a roster, anyone know which days each girl works on? Or is it always a lucky dip?

blitz
14-06-2021, 10:55 PM
Mon Emily
Tues Rosie
Wed Apple & Hannah
Thurs Nancy
Fri Juliet
Sat Emily

massage addict
05-07-2021, 01:46 AM
Hey guys,
The link is not working any one have a current link?
Cheers

local
05-07-2021, 01:29 PM
Hey guys,
The link is not working any one have a current link?
Cheers

I wouldnt think there would be one !!
If you haven't been before I doubt they would even consider seeing you.
Think about it...

massage addict
06-07-2021, 11:44 AM
Why wouldn't there be a current link? Obviously (well to me anyway) I'm not going to be going during lock down. Just want to check it out ready for when we open up again. I haven't been this long without a massage since the first lock down.

youngheart
07-07-2021, 09:56 AM
Why wouldn't there be a current link? Obviously (well to me anyway) I'm not going to be going during lock down. Just want to check it out ready for when we open up again. I haven't been this long without a massage since the first lock down.

Geez,
I wonder should we compare you to a brick ?
You seem pretty thick !!

Obviously during lockdown, if they are still operating they do not want to advertise that fact.
Any previous customer would have contact details.
During lockdownthey wouldn't want "NEW" customers who could actually be a trap of sorts.

Hey is that enough clues for you ?

tawer5ag
07-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Can any of their past customers pm Me with their info?

Nearby chatswood and the lockdown extension just fkws my plans and blue balls isnt good

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

blitz
07-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Can any of their past customers pm Me with their info?

Nearby chatswood and the lockdown extension just fkws my plans and blue balls isnt good

What makes you think they are operating during lockdown?

tawer5ag
07-07-2021, 08:26 PM
What makes you think they are operating during lockdown?As some shops andnprivates are still operating, it is not that unlikely that a few others are as well.

And even if they arent operating during lockdiwn, getting info now could lead to a session down the road.

From what i can see, nothing bad could happen f ok just asking to get their contwct info now rather than later.

Appleofedengarden666
08-07-2021, 01:51 AM
sometimes Locanto link doesn't work just because the package is expired and they haven't paid yet to renew.

blitz
08-07-2021, 08:32 PM
As some shops andnprivates are still operating, it is not that unlikely that a few others are as well.

And even if they arent operating during lockdiwn, getting info now could lead to a session down the road.

From what i can see, nothing bad could happen f ok just asking to get their contwct info now rather than later.

They will return to normal business once lockdown is over. Happy to PM you the contact details then.

Raybo
08-07-2021, 11:26 PM
Seen on their WeChat that another girl is working tomorrow. ' More extras advertised as well

SydneySider1
09-07-2021, 11:37 AM
Seen on their WeChat that another girl is working tomorrow. ' More extras advertised as well

thank you for the review mate,

would you please their WeChat id ?

Thanks again

wild_child
09-07-2021, 03:43 PM
thank you for the review mate,

would you please their WeChat id ?

Thanks again

I believe it’s a few pages back in this threat

SydneySider1
12-07-2021, 11:45 AM
I believe it’s a few pages back in this threat

Thanks mate.
I had a look previous threads and couldn’t find any we chat account info.

5150KIMURATAKASHI5150
13-07-2021, 03:09 PM
WeChat: Juliet_is_here

SydneySider1
13-07-2021, 04:02 PM
WeChat: Juliet_is_here

Thanks mate, appreciate your response.

blitz
05-08-2021, 08:54 PM
Looks like covid has claimed another victim. They have just announced that the business will close down on the 20th of this month. Such a shame. Must have visited this place 20 or more times over the last 6 months or so and never once had a bad experience. Sad to see them go.

warwick1
06-08-2021, 07:50 AM
Looks like covid has claimed another victim. They have just announced that the business will close down on the 20th of this month. Such a shame. Must have visited this place 20 or more times over the last 6 months or so and never once had a bad experience. Sad to see them go.

Tough, I would be more concerned about all the "legit" small businesses doing it really hard at the moment....

warwick1
06-08-2021, 07:50 AM

Raybo
06-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Tough, I would be more concerned about all the "legit" small businesses doing it really hard at the moment....

At least the girls don't have to put up with your crap anymore....

warwick1
06-08-2021, 10:18 AM
At least the girls don't have to put up with your crap anymore....

Ah Raybore, you want to slag me, knock yourself out moron.......74463

Raybo
06-08-2021, 11:06 AM
Ah Raybore, you want to slag me, knock yourself out moron.......

Unfortunately have to still put up with your irrelevant crap on here though.

Vader
06-08-2021, 12:55 PM
They won't be able to laugh at headphone boy anymore either. But I guess they will surface somewhere else after lockdown.

Raybo
06-08-2021, 01:21 PM
They won't be able to laugh at headphone boy anymore either. But I guess they will surface somewhere else after lockdown.

awwww how sweet, sticking up for your old buddy......

Vader
06-08-2021, 01:44 PM
awwww how sweet, sticking up for your old buddy......

What are you talking about???

Raybo
06-08-2021, 02:00 PM
What are you talking about???

could say the same to you.

Vader
06-08-2021, 04:28 PM
could say the same to you.

You are talking in riddles.....

cumquat
06-08-2021, 04:50 PM
The organiser and brains behind the business is determined and savvy .

They’ll reopen and wonder if she’ll consider another strip mall shop

Straponlover
06-08-2021, 07:31 PM
Yep its sad but I have added Apple’s wechat as Ive seen her 4 times and want to see her again after the lockdown

MDPorto
07-08-2021, 04:41 PM
Shame!

Great times had - my favourites here Emily, Rosie and Hannah. Saw all of them multiple times. Worth every cent and then some.

But we move on.

fud
12-08-2021, 08:05 PM
Yes, damn shame! That was a great place to go to for a wax and massage up until recently. This Covid-19 is really decimating businesses left, right and centre with no end in sight. Hope they open up again when 'normality' returns..

tawer5ag
12-08-2021, 08:56 PM
Yes, damn shame! That was a great place to go to for a wax and massage up until recently. This Covid-19 is really decimating businesses left, right and centre with no end in sight. Hope they open up again when 'normality' returns..They offered waxing?! Didnt know that.

fud
13-08-2021, 01:07 AM
They offered waxing?! Didnt know that.

Yes, I think only a couple of the ladies could offer waxing service.

vt4444
13-08-2021, 10:12 AM
I would definitely want to try waxing if available.w

WebbiestBull
15-08-2021, 08:58 PM
Looks like they're actually quitting on the 18th of this month, it seems apple will be doing her own thing after they go their separate ways.

Raybo
16-08-2021, 12:35 AM

You really are a piece of work. Go and bag this little set up, then pretty much the minute someone shares the new WeChat for their next venture, you try to add them quicker let than flies to dog shit.......

warwick1
16-08-2021, 01:17 AM
You really are a piece of work. Go and bag this little set up, then pretty much the minute someone shares the new WeChat for their next venture, you try to add them quicker let than flies to dog shit.......

Wow Raybore you certainly seem to know everything, and who really gives a fuck what I do and you call me a "piece of work", you are the one who gave his partner the clap, or was that another attention seeking post of yours, you obviously are a protected species on this forum who can slag anyone who you don't agree with, you are really a boring sleazy old man and a total bogan...If you want another slanging match I could not be bothered with someone as low as you.....cheers

Raybo
16-08-2021, 03:12 AM
Wow Raybore you certainly seem to know everything, and who really gives a fuck what I do and you call me a "piece of work", you are the one who gave his partner the clap, or was that another attention seeking post of yours, you obviously are a protected species on this forum who can slag anyone who you don't agree with, you are really a boring sleazy old man and a total bogan...If you want another slanging match I could not be bothered with someone as low as you.....cheers

You are the one who sits on your pedestal, telling everyone that there is more important things than punting yet the minute someone posts a WeChat contact offering service you are one of the first to try an add. I won't stoop as low as you, calling you names or anything like that. I am just calling you out as I see it.

warwick1
16-08-2021, 04:16 AM
You are the one who sits on your pedestal, telling everyone that there is more important things than punting yet the minute someone posts a WeChat contact offering service you are one of the first to try an add. I won't stoop as low as you, calling you names or anything like that. I am just calling you out as I see it.
Yes there are more important things than "punting" for me in the current heavy lockdown, like my family who I can't see and because I send a we chat request for the future (which I obviously won't get); you give me a hammer, just worry about your own miserable life..cheers

Meng
16-08-2021, 10:17 AM
Yes there are more important things than "punting" for me in the current heavy lockdown, like my family who I can't see and because I send a we chat request for the future (which I obviously won't get); you give me a hammer, just worry about your own miserable life..cheers
You'd be dead of old age by the time this lockdown ends. Going crazy being stuck at home.

warwick1
16-08-2021, 10:31 AM
You'd be dead of old age by the time this lockdown ends. Going crazy being stuck at home.

You're not wrong, but there are people alot worse off, at least I can do facetime with family...cheers

tan30
16-08-2021, 11:33 AM
Looks like they're actually quitting on the 18th of this month, it seems apple will be doing her own thing after they go their separate ways.

You should remove this. If the cops come down apple will probably stop well before lockdown ends. Anyone can see this, this isn't the locked forum

cumquat
16-08-2021, 11:28 PM
You should remove this. If the cops come down apple will probably stop well before lockdown ends. Anyone can see this, this isn't the locked forum

Oh dear lord , the apple does not full far .