PDA

View Full Version : Question Punter did me wrong

Soccerfan
11-10-2020, 12:06 PM
I went to 121 last night for a short session with an ML. I rocked up and knocked on the door only for it to be answered by a dude that I hadn’t seen before.
The mamasan wasn’t visible and this guy told be that all the girls are busy and will be booked out for the rest of the day. I was immediately sus at this and questioned him more but he was insistent even though his English wasn’t great.

So I left and went to the pub and decided to message the mamasan about an hour later who confirmed that he didn’t work for the shop. It was all good though, I had my session a bit later that night.

Any bros had similar stories?

TheMaestro
11-10-2020, 01:25 PM
How strange bro soccerfan! Never heard of anything like this before.

PervySage
11-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Haha lol.

I went M5 last week and just as I was walking out another guy was waiting must have hit the buzzer..

He immediately started saying he was here for xxx and but I stopped him and said I don't work here and walked off.

Lol could have told him his booking will be delayed as a rugby player was busy with his WL. 😁

BlackToad
12-10-2020, 12:05 AM
Haha lol.

I went M5 last week and just as I was walking out another guy was waiting must have hit the buzzer..

He immediately started saying he was here for xxx and but I stopped him and said I don't work here and walked off.

Lol could have told him his booking will be delayed as a rugby player was busy with his WL. [emoji16]

Should have told him the whole rugby team was busy with his WL....haha....

cuteguy
24-10-2020, 02:41 PM
I went to 121 last night for a short session with an ML. I rocked up and knocked on the door only for it to be answered by a dude that I hadn’t seen before.
The mamasan wasn’t visible and this guy told be that all the girls are busy and will be booked out for the rest of the day. I was immediately sus at this and questioned him more but he was insistent even though his English wasn’t great.

So I left and went to the pub and decided to message the mamasan about an hour later who confirmed that he didn’t work for the shop. It was all good though, I had my session a bit later that night.

Any bros had similar stories?

Not a police or immigration visa check on the girls working at the shop?