PDA

View Full Version : General talk No jacket service

Formula2000
13-10-2020, 10:25 AM
I am new with this Brisbane shops and service. 3 month / less than 20 visits to date. Now I知 intrigued to know whether or not unprotected fs happens quite often. If so then I値l begin to feel worried. Any insight?

asianobsessed
13-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Regardless of the frequency I'd be worried anyway.

insane593
13-10-2020, 11:12 AM
There was quite a lot before covid, Still few girls are up

iamking
13-10-2020, 01:30 PM
I am new with this Brisbane shops and service. 3 month / less than 20 visits to date. Now I知 intrigued to know whether or not unprotected fs happens quite often. If so then I値l begin to feel worried. Any insight?
Thats a strange question from you.
Well you posted no jacket service and rofl'd, and then after you got called out and had a post deleted, you wrote about jacket services you've received.
If you're that worried only receive jacket services or just return to FNQ where STDs and STI are more common.

Formula2000
13-10-2020, 02:19 PM
Thats a strange question from you.
Well you posted no jacket service and rofl'd, and then after you got called out and had a post deleted, you wrote about jacket services you've received.
If you're that worried only receive jacket services or just return to FNQ where STDs and STI are more common.

Reading between the lines, I conclude you feel comfortable enough receiving no jacket services as STDs and STI in Brisbane are rare. OK that's a good insight, thanks ....