PDA

View Full Version : Question Seen any nordic around?

Nagrarok
13-10-2020, 11:47 PM
PM me. Lemme know

Runningman1969
14-10-2020, 01:54 PM
There’s a Swedish dark haired girl on E&B, and Marley is danish. Haven’t seen either myself but Marley is tall and size 12-14 from photos, the Swedish girl is slim

lashings74
14-10-2020, 07:43 PM
There’s a Swedish dark haired girl on E&B, and Marley is danish. Haven’t seen either myself but Marley is tall and size 12-14 from photos, the Swedish girl is slim

Marlize is Dutch , and good value at $110 for 45 mins (if I remember correctly)... but yes, she’s definitely not a spinner though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runningman1969
14-10-2020, 10:28 PM
Marlize is Dutch

Dutch or Danish, not much difference, they’re next door to each other

hendo89
19-10-2020, 09:14 PM
Heard there was a (Very) new girl at platinum 175 called grace (not to be confused with the other grace) who is a slim blonde from Sweden.

rockbreaker
20-10-2020, 10:28 PM
I think Platinum 175 was probably the place I had my first punt many years ago! You could imagine I was nervous as hell. Nevertheless, I never returned since MILF is not my thing.

The girls on the website now look really great though. Price is decent but I presume DFK is off the table?

gpeck80
21-10-2020, 08:50 AM
She claims to be Danish and looks at least 5"10. I was talking about Marlize.

hendo89
21-10-2020, 09:32 AM
I think Platinum 175 was probably the place I had my first punt many years ago! You could imagine I was nervous as hell. Nevertheless, I never returned since MILF is not my thing.

The girls on the website now look really great though. Price is decent but I presume DFK is off the table?

I sometimes go and just have a look who is working (and at MC), usually i keep my eye on the website or send an email asking for some info on new young beauties. seems lots of girls use the establishments to wet their toes, not often in it for the long game. regardless, its an easy way to check out 15+ girls in one go. I've seen some real stunners there, DFK is usually considered an extra, everything is negotiable.

I agree lots of the regular girls are terrible/ old. I just tell the manager there is no one im interested in if that is the case. no big deal.

rockbreaker
21-10-2020, 07:14 PM
I sometimes go and just have a look who is working (and at MC), usually i keep my eye on the website or send an email asking for some info on new young beauties. seems lots of girls use the establishments to wet their toes, not often in it for the long game. regardless, its an easy way to check out 15+ girls in one go. I've seen some real stunners there, DFK is usually considered an extra, everything is negotiable.

I agree lots of the regular girls are terrible/ old. I just tell the manager there is no one im interested in if that is the case. no big deal.

Who are the girls you would recommend seeing?