14-10-2020, 06:27 PM
Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : Chatswood 350

Date of Visit : 14/10/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood350.com

Phone : 0410716666

Hours of Business : 10 till late every wednesday and thursday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : tall, athletic, sexy, attractive, shaved pussy with trimmed tuft above pussy, c cups that felt and looked natural but probably enhanced

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : LFK, DATY, dtbbbj,cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, massage

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : I saw Susan last week in the hallway and was impressed and I thought she was quite tall at 173 cm but when I met her today she had high heels on and her exact height naked is 165 cm.

Now 165 cm is pretty hot and she has the hot body to go with it and I might be an older guy but she looked fucking great to me and I suggest any of you who thinks she is not worthy then go and pay $600.

I found her very friendly and engaging and I showered and lay down and she is giving me a catbath and worked her way to my cock which is soft and she asked if I am big when erect.

I said yes a bit more than average that's all and she liked that and is sucking me very nicely and now I am hard and she can deepthroat easily as well and making horny sounds.

I am watching her and she is fucking gorgeous and I cant wait to fuck her but this blowjob is pretty good and she is watching in the mirror as am I and she is going deep and I like this.

After ten minutes I asked if she likes DATY and she said she does so I am in there licking and sucking her pussy which is very clean and fully shaved and I am stroking her body and boobs.

She is laying there eyes closed head back and getting more and more horny by the second and after five minutes she is cumming in my mouth so I just continued slowly as she wanted me to keep going.

I get up and rinsed off and then on my knees on the bed and now getting sucked even deeper than before and it's feeling really good in her mouth and she has my balls in a massage.

I then lay down and on with the dom and lube and she lowers onto me and she is a tight fit and she is moving slowly on me and looking pretty sexy and horny.

I am sucking on her very nice boobs while she is fucking me slowly and after a few moments I am fucking with upward strokes and am getting very good responses to this.

Susan likes me sucking those nipples gently and she is looking pretty sexy and horny and this is making me very horny as well and we are both looking in the mirror and she can see my cock.

I am now hammering quite fast and getting some crying out and it felt good inside this beautiful lady and I kept this up for five minutes and then had to stop.

Susan is fucking me again only slowly and it was very nice looking at her and then we changed to side saddle and this was also really good looking at her sexy legs.

I was just enjoying it going slowly and she was massaging my balls and this felt really good and I moved around different angles and speeds and Susan was crying out at times and she seemed to love it.

We were at this for ten minutes and then I get on top in missionary and just went slowly on top and I was elevated up and she looked very turned on and was enjoying it.

I was kissing her only LFK as I never push the kissing unless the girl wants it and then I had a faster spell and really went for it for a few moments and told her I was going to cum and it was explosive.

The look on her face was great and I needed a moment to catch my breath and recover and extracted and we cleaned up and Susan gave me a massage and she is a good masseuse.

During the massage she was engaging in conversation and she has perfect English skills so this is one very special sexy girl.

I will see her as a regular as I felt very comfortable the whole time with her and she is hot.

jethro751
26-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Person's Name : Susan

Establishment : Chatswood 350

Date of Visit : 26/11/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood350.com

Phone : 0410716666

Hours of Business : 10 till late every wednesday and thursday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : tall, athletic, sexy, attractive, unshaved pussy but short hair, c cups that felt and looked natural but probably enhanced

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : LFK, DATY, dtbbbj, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, massage by me on her

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : After seeing Susan in the hallway after a session with Wendy, I felt I needed to get back there as this girl is very attractive and tall with a sexy body.

I gave her some home made boutique chocolate and then showered and just lay with her on the bed holding her close with some light kissing while she is playing with my cock.

After some light conversation I asked if she would like some pussy licking and she looked very happy and so I begin with a soft sensual slow licking and tongue fucking and clit flicking.

I spent about ten minutes and every now and then Susan would lift her head and look at me and comment that I was doing a good job and she was clearly loving the attention.

I am stroking her sexy body and reaching up and fondling those very sexy boobs and stroking her legs and for me it was enjoyable as well and I had a hard cock as a result.

I finished and got up to rinse and there was a decent wet patch on the sheets and I lay down and now a very horny girl is sucking my cock and after only a moment she is deepthroating me.

Holy fuck this was feeling good and she is moaning and has my cock all the way to the base many times and there was balls massage as well and I am watching in the big side mirror.

This girl has an exquisite body and I was telling her that she looked similar to either a Brazilian or Columbian girl with those big protruding breasts and the sexy thick lips and those lovely shapely long legs.

I enjoyed the BBBJ for nearly ten minutes and then on with the dom and lube and she lowers on top of me slowly and OMFG her pussy is tight and I am thinking how could she have a tight pussy.

I am certainly not complaining and told her many times that it felt incredible and she was reacting very nicely as well and she just moved slowly on top of me and I was sucking her boobs.

I enjoyed looking at her legs as she fucked me and at one stage I held her and fucked in some rapid upward strokes and Susan was crying out each time and I was close to losing it.

I then changed to side saddle as this is a really good feeling just going slowly and I can watch her reactions and Susan was very worked up and her pussy is gripping onto me and it felt amazing.

I had her leg raised and she was massaging my balls as I slowly fucked her and she said it felt really good and wanted me to keep going like this and I mixed in some fast bursts.

Each time I went fast Susan would cry out and say "fuck me baby" and I liked looking at her sexy long legs in the mirror and she is really good with the eye contact and was looking at me often.

I have found that many girls like the slow drawn out side saddle and some want me to keep going for 30 minutes or more and it takes some practice not to lose it and cum too quick.

I went for quite a while like this and then Susan wanted some missionary and it also felt very good on top of her and she is a very beautiful young lady and if she was a private would charge $300 plus.

I don't know why the Asians are cheaper because she could easily pass for a South American if she spoke the language and her body is better than a lot of girls in higher price brackets.

I just made slow love to her on top and she was responding telling me "fuck me baby" and looking very horny and I just enjoyed her beauty for a while then I raised up and went much faster.

Towards the end I held her neck and bum and really went hard and she was crying out and the orgasm was quite intense for us both and I collapsed in a heap beside her.

I was truly nackered after that not to mention how hot it was today outside and I had just come in from a 15 kilometre bike ride which I do every day sometimes with a swim as well.

We both showered and she offered a massage but I said to just lay there and talk for ten minutes and after that I gave her a nice neck massage for five minutes and she loved it.

The girls really appreciate kindness towards them as they do not always get this from punters and she gave me some examples of things that turn her off.

This girl is very easy going and just wants all you guys to respect her and have fun and try engaging her in some small talk and give her a massage sometimes.

MichaelA2
04-12-2020, 07:46 PM
Saw Susan. Have to say a bit disappointing.

Pretty good BBBJ and seems like a nice girl, but no way is she in her 20s. Obvious 30s.

I was looking for a GFE and she didn’t seem to be able to provide that. I constantly sensed she just wanted to go through a routine. Most disappointing was no kissing. Not just no DFK, but no LFK either. I did manage to get a peck on the way out but that is it.

Maybe it was a bad day, but it was first slot of the day so could not have been tired.

Oh well.

Raybo
08-12-2020, 11:48 AM
I decided to try Susan on the weekend after a regular got her period. Quite tall and slim, attractive enough and I got all the good things you'd expect for a GFE session. I would recommend based on my experience.