PDA

View Full Version : Other Snow Lotus: Lengjai's review of new girl.. Leng!

lengjai
24-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Hi Bros!

First of all, I am typing as I am walking to the station and my first comment is that my legs, body and sai lo are dehydrated and de-energized.

I initally went to see Vicky for my weekly massage from the expert of muscle relief! Her massage skills cannot be bettered by anyone I've ever had.

To my surprise, there was a mini party happening in the room! A new girl was there for an interview..my eyes immediately opened up and my mouth opened up and I began to drool.. Like a tiger about to pounce on its prey!

Somehow I was a test dummy for new girl Leng to try her skills on me..with Vicky in the room, Leng's first touch of me sent my body into heaven! She applied enough pressure and knew where the pressure points are on my body. Her hand are like magic! Soft as baby's ass yet with the strength of Thor!

She worked her way down my back and began a tease on my butt and bits... As she massaged other areas her hand somehow came back to the sensitive bits. She knows how to wake up sai lo!

Part 2 naturally began.. She is extremely teasing.. Im not going to explain in detail what happened but let's just say that Leng is not a full service girl. She is however the best erotic massage girl I've ever had!

Noticed I have not mentioned what Leng looks like? In brief I can describe in two words: playfully innocent! She is young, about 22 at most! About 155cm tall, a size 6 and C cup bust! That's right! Her breasts are ample and shapely to send any breast lover into heaven. The nipples are delicious and erect like the super hot ones you see on Playboy magazines except Leng's ones are real. I've never been a breast lover myself but Leng's breasts should appear on the cover of Asian Playboy!

Now onto her face.. When I first laid my eyes on her she had a really cute smile.. She didn't have any make up on and she was already a winner in my books.. She looks a but like Vicky actually! Though a younger version! You could mistake both them as sisters!

As I am writing this review I am thinking of when will I be back more? Well definitely tomorrow.. Leng's first day is officially tomorrow. Am I think piggery right now? Definitely! She left a huge impression on me today.. I've never broken my rule of seeing the same ML more than twice but I think for Leng I will.

To sum up my experience with Leng today, I have 4 words.

I am in love!

Massage: 9
Face: 9
Body: 9.5
Part 2 experience: 9

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2012, 07:56 PM
OK, i want to say a few thing about this brother Lengjai,

First of all, i bloody hated you, i thought i was going to post the first review on this lovely young lady but you beat me to it. You must have had your session brfore mine. Secondly, i want to say thank for posting this fantastic review which if i am to do it as planned would have been repeating most of what you just said and i hate to do long report on my iphone.

Yes, Friday will be Leng's first shift and then Tuesday and Wednesday from next week.

Can you please do me one little favour, can you repost this review onto the 741 main thread, love to have all the gems in thr one place.

A new star is born!!

Cheers

bevis90
24-05-2012, 09:26 PM
what days does vicky work, im in need of a hard massage

lengjai
24-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Sorry Alunghor!

You must have my how sui may! hahaha.. I was lucky to have Leng before anyone could!! Kind of like breaking a virgin! A virgin at Snow Lotus! :)

She isn't a new star... she is my Star!!!

oxly
24-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Sorry Alunghor!

You must have my how sui may! hahaha.. I was lucky to have Leng before anyone could!! Kind of like breaking a virgin! A virgin at Snow Lotus! :)

haha,a virgin is born in massage shop.

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2012, 10:10 PM
what days does vicky work, im in need of a
hard massage

Vicky is on everyday except Sunday, Shelley can do a better hard massage though

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Sorry Alunghor!

Yes she is your star, no problem there, i was going to call her Ling, but since you are the first, we'll go with Leng in your honour,

Dont forget to repost on the main thread please

Cheers

cisco
25-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Someone is falling in Love now,.....

wannabe
25-05-2012, 12:34 AM
wow! face and body ratings so high, must see i think..

lengjai
25-05-2012, 08:09 AM
She is probably the best girl there at the moment.. A total package!

Travelmate
25-05-2012, 08:28 AM
You make me to try!

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2012, 09:26 AM
She is probably the best girl there at the moment.. A total package!

Hi brother Lengjai,

I think its destiny that you met and fall in love with this beautiful young lady, just look at the names!!

You are ah Leng til Jai (you are Leng's boy!) nothing else to be said......haha

Cheers

syacyfr
26-05-2012, 04:21 AM
Body: 9.5 ????:surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise: really? what 's ur country rating standard? EURO, USA, or AU? i will check it out for sure.

lengjai
26-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Body: 9.5 ????:surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise: really? what 's ur country rating standard? EURO, USA, or AU? i will check it out for sure.

To my eyes she has this unique cute look that I really like...

She has a very nice curved body... small frame... just the way I like it!

Charlie123
26-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Wow this new girl is going to have a line all the way to central station with an AR like that! So glad to see SL is continuing to maintain its very high standard of talent

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Wow this new girl is going to have a line all the way to central station with an AR like that! So glad to see SL is continuing to maintain its very high standard of talent

Probably not!!

But by Tuesday and Wednesday we shall know if there are enough people who actually appreciate what this lovely young lady can do.............haha

Cheers

:love:

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Sorry Alunghor!

Congratulations Brother Lengjai,

You Star is well and truly born. Just check with Vicky, Leng is solidly booked from this morning until 7pm!!

What can i say, hope some of these lucky brothers will cum out and post some supporting review, I know there legs will be weak and wobbling, may be they can still move their fingers and type.............haha

BTW, when is your session?? today or tomorrow or both??

Cheers

:love:

lengjai
29-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Far out! I didn't book! Damn! I'm gonna go home and dar Fei gey when I get home tonight! Damnit!

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Far out! I didn't book! Damn! I'm gonna go home and dar Fei gey when I get home tonight! Damnit!

Hi Brother Lengjai, I sincerely hope that you have booked your session with Leng today already??

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2012, 12:20 PM
For a very short time, Leng has really put her stamps (with her magical hands!!) in Snow Lotus.

She had a full day on Friday last week on her first day, She was fully booked yesterday and for today, Vicky had to take her shop phone home with the booking book and people were calling her at 9am to make booking for Leng for today and one booking for Sunday!! and as a result little Leng is fully booked again for today, thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!! I can't even get a 30 min for myself................WTF.............lol

So, for a new talent, I would say it's an overwhelming success, but I am just really surprise that out of the nearly 30 clients that Leng has served, and I assume every single one of you are very happy (as Vicky had asked all of you on your way out - she might have only missed a couple), but apart from Lengjai (her first) and myself (her second!!), not one of you have posted a review!!

Why, why, why??

Just wondering??

:question::question::question:

ps. Can you imagine if Lengjai didn't try Leng last Thursday, and I didn't wonder down to the shop after work, nothing about Leng would have been posted and she would have a very quiet start and so many of you would have missed out, so if you are happy with her services, (to which I am absolutely confident that you would be!!) cum out and say thanks to Lengjai's and mine recommendations would be a very nice gesture!! plus sharing your own experience.

Or if you think that Leng is over rated, I like to hear your opinion too, may be you have tried someone even better else where (excluding Asia!!) , then I definitely would like to know more.............Cheers

lengjai
30-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Hi brother Alunghor,

I don't think Leng is overrated at all!

Im not allowed to book her now, got myself banned! Damn...

Please brothers, where are the comments?

ScopionX
30-05-2012, 01:33 PM
Hi brother Alunghor,

I don't think Leng is overrated at all!

Im not allowed to book her now, got myself banned! Damn...

Please brothers, where are the comments?

Hahahaha.............:shout:
2nD one

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Hahahaha.............:shout:
2nD one

What the??

Please explain??

lengjai
30-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Well.. I rather not say... I'm in her bad books now!

At least in my memories those 30 minutes will last in my mind for a life time!

GWEILO
30-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Haha how did you get blacklisted by Leng?

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Haha how did you get blacklisted by Leng?

Stop asking about other people's affairs, I am more interested to know if you have the pleasure of meeting this lovely young lady yourself brother GWEILO??

:question:

GWEILO
30-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Stop asking about other people's affairs, I am more interested to know if you have the pleasure of meeting this lovely young lady yourself brother GWEILO??

:question:

Haha, I'm just a sucker for gossip.

My experience with Leng was absolutely incredible, I haven't spoilt the market yet for other punters by tipping her too much but I will definitely return for round 2. I wouldn't say she is hot but I would say she is adorable and cute.

Her massage skills is around an 8/10 while her hand job skills is around a perfect 10. A real shame there is not much more I can say I terms of any other extra's but she is definitely someone I would put in my top 10 list at the moment.

Mr Crash and Burn
30-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Obviously Bro lengjai tried bit to hard for the ultimate prize, or maybe he stalked her outside the shop. Only guessing but usually when you get banned you have pushed the boundaries a little to hard.

I havent met this girl yet, but Tiff reckons she is awesome and is demanding i see her, so other bros please dont stuff it up for everyone. Be respectful and if you are, take my good friend Hanibal Lecter's advise.." all good things for those who wait "

lengjai
30-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Haha..

I didn't push boundaries or cross any! I'm a very gwai jai! (good boy)..

I fully respect all the ladies at SL.. Especially Leng..

GWEILO
30-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Apparently lengjai or pretty boy got down on one knee, confessed his love for Leng and asked her to marry him. LOL only kidding but potentially a true story. :love::love::love::horror::horror::horror:

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 06:15 PM
What the??

Please explain??

I totally understand what brother Lengjai mean and where he stand ...

If this happen to me ..... I guess it means the friendship between the ML and me has reached another level.
I do not need to see her in the shop any more.
She is just a normal everyday girl and be a real friend in the real world.
Did I get this right?

But, ..... on the flip side, may be you are too rough and pushy .. you have been totally rejected.

HAHA

Charlie123
30-05-2012, 06:21 PM
This girl sounds fantastic ... Anyone know how old?

Also, she seems to be working a few days a week - tue, wednesday, friday, sunday, amirite?

lengjai
30-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Brother Travelmate, spot on but I'll leave it up to you to think of which side im on now!

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Brother Travelmate, spot on but I'll leave it up to you to think of which side im on now!

I am not experience enough to tell.

you can pm me to share!

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2012, 07:49 PM
This girl sounds fantastic ... Anyone know how old?

Also, she seems to be working a few days a week - tue, wednesday, friday, sunday, amirite?

Hi brother Charlie,

Leng is 24 yr and she will be working Tue, Wed & Sun.

This evening i walk down to the shop to say goodbye to Emma, gee this young lady is getting prettier every time I see her . I wish she will do well in the beauty salon and never have to return to the industry.

How coincident that the massage industry losing Emma and 5 Star losing Niko , two of the fairnest young girls from their respective shops

Cheers

tpol
30-05-2012, 08:08 PM
the big question is where does she work mon, thur, fri and sat

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 08:12 PM
the big question is where does she work mon, thur, fri and sat

Go and ask her yourself and find answer is a solution

Lud33y
30-05-2012, 11:32 PM
To all brothers I'm new where is snow lotus located?

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 11:36 PM
To all brothers I'm new where is snow lotus located?

741 George St, Haymarket.

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2012, 12:27 AM
741 George St, Haymarket.

It's shop 2! 0410-781-843

AHLUNGOR
31-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Haha, I'm just a sucker for gossip.

My experience with Leng was absolutely incredible, I haven't spoilt the market yet for other punters by tipping her too much but I will definitely return for round 2. I wouldn't say she is hot but I would say she is adorable and cute.

Her massage skills is around an 8/10 while her hand job skills is around a perfect 10. A real shame there is not much more I can say I terms of any other extra's but she is definitely someone I would put in my top 10 list at the moment.

Hi Brother GWEILO,

I'm sure Leng will be very happy with your "Perfect 10" and "Adorable and Cute" assessment on her qualities and services. And yeap, not much else in terms of premium extras are on offer, but there are plenty to enjoy and you can all totally surrender your body and soul to Leng's perfect 10 magical hands.

Sunday at Snow Lotus will never be the same again.

Weekend punters please book now to avoid disappointments.

Enjoy and be mesmerized.

Cheers

:love::love::love:

GWEILO
31-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Haha, I think brother Ahlungor is trying to seduce punters with his carefully worded essay. All you really needed to say was that Leng is one of the top 10 attractions in Sydney at the moment. So where the bloody hell are you.

SpankyTheMonkey
31-05-2012, 11:06 PM
You know an ML is hot when even the other girls are recommending her! Emma also told me to check out Leng. How could I say no? Now when is she next available, that's the question! :P

AHLUNGOR
01-06-2012, 09:22 AM
You know an ML is hot when even the other girls are recommending her! Emma also told me to check out Leng. How could I say no? Now when is she next available, that's the question! :P

Last Wed was Emma's last day so you got to listen to her last words I guess.....lol

The lovely Leng is working this Sunday and then next Tue and Wed, have you booked??

I have!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Haha, I think brother Ahlungor is trying to seduce punters with his carefully worded essay. All you really needed to say was that Leng is one of the top 10 attractions in Sydney at the moment. So where the bloody hell are you.

I think I shall bring this thread to the front page again now that Leng is back serving for a limited time only. People who missed out before or people who already had the pleasure but wanting a second round shall wait no longer.

Cheers

:miao:

Charlie123
05-07-2012, 02:21 PM
I heard a rumour that leng had returned.. Does anybody know if its true?

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2012, 02:25 PM
I heard a rumour that leng had returned.. Does anybody know if its true?

Where have you been in the last couple of days brother Charlie,

Didn't I not tell you!!

Quick, quick, quick!!!

Who you gonna call ?? Cocksbusters!!, sorry, that should be Vicky on 0410-781-843

Don't miss out this time and whinge about it!!