PDA

View Full Version : General talk police bust

punterpunter
21-10-2020, 08:32 AM
I arrived early for my massage appointment so i had a beer over the road I witness 4 police officers wherein rubber glover go inside ssds tue 4.30 pm, close one for me i hope no punters are in strife.

tab123
21-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Fuck that was lucky. Did they bring anyone out?

Tavs
21-10-2020, 09:26 AM
Fuck that was lucky. Did they bring anyone out?

Maybe Khesan and Truths rants came true and they got Brownwallaby?

punterpunter
21-10-2020, 09:42 AM
I did not hang about to see honestly felt a little shaken.

tab123
21-10-2020, 09:44 AM
Hahaha you didht grab another beer and popcorn out?

CakeandCoffee
21-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Wasn't the only shop visited by the oinkers yesterday. Be careful out there comrades

Tavs
21-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Wasn't the only shop visited by the oinkers yesterday. Be careful out there comrades

Which others do you know of?

Batting100
21-10-2020, 05:50 PM
Which others do you know of?

This wasn’t because of truths rants.

Tonberry
21-10-2020, 06:32 PM
This wasn’t because of truths rants.

Can confirm. I know one shop owner got a visit from the cops in regards to a shady side hustle that happened at SSDS. Owners are getting rightfully scared right now and girls are reeling back on certain options in fear of getting busted. Naive part of me thinks the bust had nothing to do with the nature of these businesses and more to do with other certain activities that were happening in SSDS. Expect disappointment in the next couple of weeks.

Puntersclub
21-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Has anyone been caught up in raid, what happens to the punter? This will cool my jets for awhile

gpeck80
21-10-2020, 08:29 PM
Unless youre naked or with your dick inside someone, they usually let you go. They go after the girls and the owners mostly. If youre a punter and youre dumb enough to get shitty at the police ... well...

ococpunt
21-10-2020, 09:30 PM
Feel good next I guess...

Puntersclub
21-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Feel good next I guess... exactly why I’m staying away.

Puntersclub
21-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Unless youre naked or with your dick inside someone, they usually let you go. They go after the girls and the owners mostly. If youre a punter and youre dumb enough to get shitty at the police ... well...

Umm aren’t we all naked during a massage?

gpeck80
22-10-2020, 12:05 AM
Naked? Massage? I go to these places to get my haircut :cool2:.

gpeck80
22-10-2020, 12:06 AM
To be fair there are some police busts that arent bad. Like a policewoman with big tits. Thats not bad.

4FoW2
22-10-2020, 12:30 AM
I love reports like these ..can anyone else confirm with facts exactly what happened.
So if you were raiding a shop would you have all four go through the same door or would 2 go through the front and 2 go through the back?
If you were having a beer across the road wouldn't you hang around to see what happened, feeling quite safe? Quite shaken, maybe but what's the threat? Human nature would be to sit at the bar and watch.
Then we have someone else jump on the bandwagon and state some generalized comments about another "so called raid".
Forgive me for being a doubter but whats the best way to lessen the trade of a place like this?
Yes I was not there, yes it could be true, do you think with the popularity of this shop that more punters would have intel?
Flame me if you wish.

gpeck80
22-10-2020, 02:55 AM
The police are more focused on COVID rules. Under the Chief Health Officer’s directions, spas and massage parlours cannot operate during the COVID-19 public health emergency. Not sure if they have been officially lifted or not? Can anyone confirm.

Batting100
22-10-2020, 02:58 AM
4fow2: what are you saying, that the raids didn’t happen and it’s a way to lessen trade through that shop??

It definitely got raided. I can’t answer for why ol mate above didn’t sit in the pub and watch but it did.
And the reason people are being coy on here could be a number of reasons. Could be the people who told them read this forum? Could be they don’t want to talk openly about police matters and bring attention to themselves or others. Could also be a few other reasons.

angrybirdy
22-10-2020, 03:06 AM
really? I was there today, still looks busy to me. I saw the mature lady, sounds and looks the boss. Handed me the proper sign in form to fill up for COVID safe thingy. Must have been warned by police I suppose.

gpeck80
22-10-2020, 03:31 AM
Or business as usual, with a future court date.

gpeck80
22-10-2020, 03:32 AM
They pay the fine and carry on and hte police are satisfied they made it look like theyre actually doing something to stop it.

Puntersclub
22-10-2020, 08:43 AM
I’m curious as to what the side hustle could be, I fear I’m missing out on something! Was a regular at SSDS for a few years now I’m on the northside so found a place same same but different

The Professor
22-10-2020, 09:05 AM
So "Police bust" (scary)becomes Police visit ( minor scary) becomes next day carry on as usual (who cares) .... trying to sell newspapers are we?
Hands up ...how many of the posters on here have been caught in a Police "raid" ....wow that many.......and how many have gone to court and been charged.....wow that many.
I've often said if you are not prepared to move in the circles and circumstances with its inherent dangers and repercussions go back to the Creche.
Puff Puff Prof

Batting100
22-10-2020, 09:26 AM
So "Police bust" (scary)becomes Police visit ( minor scary) becomes next day carry on as usual (who cares) .... trying to sell newspapers are we?

Tell That to Pam

Scotty from Marketing
22-10-2020, 09:32 AM
Many shops have had covid checks.
Some shops are more targeted outside this than others

Batting100
22-10-2020, 10:09 AM
You’ve all been told is has nothing to do with covid I’m not sure why this convo is still happening. One dude here posted a vague post and no ones even commented...

Tavs
22-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Tell That to Pam

Hers was a little different. She got caught up with a high profile corrupt politician whose dealings and dodgy actions caught her in the net.

Scotty from Marketing
22-10-2020, 10:37 AM
Can confirm. I know one shop owner got a visit from the cops in regards to a shady side hustle that happened at SSDS. Owners are getting rightfully scared right now and girls are reeling back on certain options in fear of getting busted. Naive part of me thinks the bust had nothing to do with the nature of these businesses and more to do with other certain activities that were happening in SSDS. Expect disappointment in the next couple of weeks.

You’ve all been told is has nothing to do with covid I’m not sure why this convo is still happening. One dude here posted a vague but correct post and no ones even commented...
You mean the one above?
It is a fact that at least 6 shops I know of have had “random” covid checks this week.
SSDS on the other hand has several issues it could be.

RottenLittlePunt
22-10-2020, 11:25 AM
It was a standard visit informing the owner of what is and isn't legal. All the popular shops have had the same random visit from time to time. This was was prompted after the shop was caught breaching COVID19 rules.

Posters referring to anything else are just talking out of their ass.

Tonberry
22-10-2020, 11:54 AM
I’m curious as to what the side hustle could be, I fear I’m missing out on something! Was a regular at SSDS for a few years now I’m on the northside so found a place same same but different

It's not what you think since it involved a tweeker. From what I was told they were asking if a particular individual had visited a shop. A few reasons why I don't think this particular incident was related to COVID:

1. Contact tracing information is performed by public health officers

2. The shop required that customers wore their underwear and put a towel over their lower body during the massage. Weird thing to do if it was just related to a Covid visit.

2. The ML definitely seemed spooked by the whole thing and was reluctant to do more then the basic option (I assumed because they could quickly cover up to make it seem innocuous).

I could possibly be coming to the incorrect conclusion so take it for what it's worth. Just don't be surprised if you find a certain level of disappointment from some shops for now.

gpeck80
22-10-2020, 06:51 PM
The last confirmed bust I know about was back in april or march, this year. no punters got done and the owners had to pay around a total of around 8k in fines (one paid 6600 and the other around 1400). Lutwyche. Those fines were of a Covid nature, so I dont know why someone said before that police presence has nothing to do with covid. Seems to me if the cops cant get the owners on prostitution charges, Covid charges are the next best thing. Before someone brings up the issue of "just a warning" I'm speaking to the issue involving the fear punters feel of themselves being busted.

Tonberry
22-10-2020, 07:08 PM
The last confirmed bust I know about was back in april or march, this year. no punters got done and the owners had to pay around 7-8k in fines. Those fines were of a Covid nature, so I dont know why someone said before that police presence has nothing to do with covid. Seems to me if the cops cant get the owners on prostitution charges, Covid charges are the next best thing.

Main reason I don't think it's primarily related to Covid was because, from what I was told, they were asking if a particular individual had visited their establishment. If this was related to Covid and they were trying to establish contact tracing then that would be done by a public health official and not the cops. My guess, and this is just my conjecture based on what I've been told, the cops were trying to catch someone in particular that might be involved in something fishy and the cops weren't really interested in busting people having a bit of "fun" behind the curtains. Once again this is pretty much conjecture but I don't think the cops were primarily concerned about covid breaches or massage related issues.

Scotty from Marketing
22-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Main reason I don't think it's primarily related to Covid was because, from what I was told, they were asking if a particular individual had visited their establishment. If this was related to Covid and they were trying to establish contact tracing then that would be done by a public health official and not the cops. My guess, and this is just my conjecture based on what I've been told, the cops were trying to catch someone in particular that might be involved in something fishy and the cops weren't really interested in busting people having a bit of "fun" behind the curtains. Once again this is pretty much conjecture but I don't think the cops were primarily concerned about covid breaches or massage related issues.
That may be true, but we know that police get better information if they have leverage in a situation.
They probably usually get “no speak english” or “just massage” etc up the wazoo when going to massage shops.
Most shops get scared shitless when the police arrive.
Using covid as a cover is perfect for poking around, intimidation and ultimately getting what they are after.
Be it pedo punters, drug activity or basically anything they are looking for.

gpeck80
22-10-2020, 07:53 PM
So did they drag BW out kicking and screaming or what? :surprise:

Tonberry
22-10-2020, 10:05 PM
That may be true, but we know that police get better information if they have leverage in a situation.
They probably usually get “no speak english” or “just massage” etc up the wazoo when going to massage shops.
Most shops get scared shitless when the police arrive.
Using covid as a cover is perfect for poking around, intimidation and ultimately getting what they are after.
Be it pedo punters, drug activity or basically anything they are looking for.

Honestly this wouldn't really surprise me. It would be an easy justification for them to sniff out any illegal activity in the name of the "greater good of the general public health" even though I question the efficacy of the police to be able recognize specific breaches of the Public Health Directions by businesses. I personally wouldn't really be concerned about them trying to bust people for having a bit of fun at these shops seeing as how it seems to be one of the worst kept secrets. IMO they seem to mainly go after a shop if there is some other majorly illegal activity going on or they are trying to avoid the taxman.

Maverickwylde
22-10-2020, 11:02 PM
The “inspection and fine” is just how the licensing fees are collected now. No need for Jack the Bagman any longer. It can be all done in broad daylight.

Tavs
23-10-2020, 03:56 PM
I dont know why you - presumably mostly intelligent people - get on the BW train. there was a pathetic 40 page thread a few years back on BW full of hubris and horseshit. That was offensive. Currently he's in the legal firing line for rape and he'll take a few of you down with him. Your call. I guess I tried to give a bit of warning about BW and Reddoor.
There is no reason why 2 appalling gangsters dictate the morals an integrity of this forum which I actually believe has a genuine role to play from decent people. The Sydney forum doesnt abide the criminals. Misguided loyalty and from what I've gathered have put you in the firing line along with them.
So yeah "police raids" are the ultimate outcome.
Being kind and caring to the beautiful people that we're lucky enough to meet is better imo than "I fooled / raped an innocent girl on her first day" BW you're a cunt

Time to get out - the insanes and reddoors of this worlfd Maybe you have time. the current investigation is not about BW and his rapes but kidnap and Meth but inevitably BW willl be investigated

I am confused now. You and Khe Sanh have previously stated BW, RD and others were under investigation and their arrests were imminent. Now you say they are down the list and ‘inevitably..., will be investigated’.

Tavs
26-10-2020, 09:41 AM
Yep sounds like you're confused.
Keep trying pet.
The wheels of justice are grinding but inevitable.

Of course I am confused as the story is changing. One minute BW, RD and others were about to be thrown in the klink and it was imminent, now the wheels of justice have ground to a halt it seems.

Batting100
26-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Of course I am confused as the story is changing. One minute BW, RD and others were about to be thrown in the klink and it was imminent, now the wheels of justice have ground to a halt it seems.

Maybe they’ve just temporarily changed tracks or maybe they’re waiting at the station while other wheels are blocking the path

Formula2000
26-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Anyone believing Truth / Khe Sanh’s police investigation BS possesses the similar IQ to his, which is < 100

ococpunt
26-10-2020, 04:29 PM
anyone noticing less girls working this past week? anytime has only 2-3 girls on odd days, SSDS girls not as willing with new clients as well, a few bad punts recently I must say...

darkice
26-10-2020, 04:38 PM
I think they're finding harder to get girls. I know one shop told me that

Liquifiedsolid
26-10-2020, 04:50 PM
anyone noticing less girls working this past week? anytime has only 2-3 girls on odd days, SSDS girls not as willing with new clients as well, a few bad punts recently I must say...

...they had a visit last week. Not Covid or punting related, but enough to make them and girls nervous.

I’d suggest keeping a low profile atm at some of the more popular locals

Batting100
26-10-2020, 05:50 PM

Isn’t that what the whole theme of this thread is about ??? A lot of the shops have had visits. Mostly just standard covid checking and some a lot more than that. Whether it’s A or B there is a lot of fear there atm. It’ll pass and the shops that have had specific issues will probably feature on this forum soon for a different reason than good/bad service.

iamking
27-10-2020, 12:13 AM

Some of the new girls have left: a couple were providing services below par, whilst a couple went the other way, way beyond, which made E nervous. One has already surfaced in a rival shop.

sporty32
27-10-2020, 02:30 AM
The demand never stops for prostitution and the police won't shut down any shop....

ococpunt
27-10-2020, 09:36 AM
tried a not so popular shop last week with a TW ml, actually had quite a nice session, safe and fun :D

RottenLittlePunt
27-10-2020, 09:58 AM
From what I hear the decrease in staff at FG/AT isn't a result of the police visit. The owners fired staff.

blake_ly
27-10-2020, 12:04 PM
I'm sure we're just the starting effects of the travel restrictions, alot of these girls TW, HK, KR were all working holiday visas, with no new ones coming in, and ones expiring over the course of the last 7 months...

whatsup
27-10-2020, 12:34 PM
Where the fuck is this SSDS?

APL
27-10-2020, 06:20 PM
Where the fuck is this SSDS?

LOL Sounds very fustrated Bro SSDS Sunshine Day Spa 946 Logan Rd, Brisbane

Scotty from Marketing
27-10-2020, 08:48 PM
LOL Sounds very fustrated Bro SSDS Sunshine Day Spa 946 Logan Rd, Brisbane

Remember to buy your tickets to the Policeman’s Ball

spaceman
27-10-2020, 08:51 PM
Feel good and any time are in trouble from the 6 pineapples post

Scotty from Marketing
27-10-2020, 08:57 PM

More info please. The only way dumb cunts learn is if you beat them over the head with their own stupidity.

ococpunt
27-10-2020, 09:50 PM
From what I hear the decrease in staff at FG/AT isn't a result of the police visit. The owners fired staff.

In an era that's difficult to find MLs, you fire half of your staffs and can't even fill your rooms. Believe in whatever you want to believe...

RottenLittlePunt
28-10-2020, 10:17 AM
In an era that's difficult to find MLs, you fire half of your staffs and can't even fill your rooms. Believe in whatever you want to believe...

It helps if you know the entire story.

BabyFacedAssassin
28-10-2020, 10:36 AM

I think the people who post stuff like that know exactly what they are doing.

ococpunt
28-10-2020, 05:44 PM
I think the people who post stuff like that know exactly what they are doing.

Police knows exactly what everyone here or in the shops are doing, it's all in the open, 2p? 3p? 6p? does it make a difference? hj or fs? it's all classified as illegal prostitution by law...

zakthekat
28-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Police knows exactly what everyone here or in the shops are doing, it's all in the open, 2p? 3p? 6p? does it make a difference? hj or fs? it's all classified as illegal prostitution by law...

We obscure things to retain reasonable doubt in court. Means it's harder for them to build a case that has unclear or obtuse meanings in words. They know what it means but they need to remove the doubt for a prosecution to succeed. Other evidence is usually obtained and whats said here remains heresay and circumstantial but it still leads them to points of interest when we name names and shops.

spaceman
28-10-2020, 07:42 PM
I sent the PLA at test on the 12th I think of this month,
Ellie's Chinese massage at annerly has been running 2/3 illegal brothels in Capalaba all about 100mt from each other ,natural therapies was call a general touch then moved across the street and the old shop name changed to natural therapies then gentle touch moved across the street down the arcade then in Feb pink spa opened all 3 shops offering full service asked the special questions as i had a meeting with some special people in a few days
The girl in pink said I am only a student I don't do that but the 2 big tited girls in the next room do , next time you come you can do a 4 hand massage and I can watch ( kinky)
What happened was all 3 parlours get Abns the next day ( have a look do a search ) all three on the same day ,same day renu at 57 Thomas st Chevron isld got one too ( was warned I am getting close)
Said under management ( but has been running 2 different accounts and the same 2 phone numbers for more than 5 months ) just smoking mirror's same owner
the owner is Dee dees massage the shelf company that rents the property is in her husband's name for more than 5 years now running illegaly ( some has been caught with they pants down) the PLA has been running a protection service for all the illegal massage parlour/ brothel and there is about 40 of them
Same as 136 station Rd dara ( bell new slave tricked to sign the contract) has ran illegal for more than 5 years was d& P , Dee dees , here's one you don't know about 5 star ( the girl work out it was a scam and told them to get fucked) then ringthop and now (bell) 136 station Rd dara ( should of seen her face when I mentioned the true owner's name ) " that woman" don't want anything to do with her ( her face looked like someone died)

xzaq
29-10-2020, 09:42 AM
Ellie's Chinese massage at annerly has been running 2/3 illegal brothels in Capalaba all about 100mt from each other ,natural therapies was call a general touch then moved across the street and the old shop name changed to natural therapies then gentle touch moved across the street down the arcade then in Feb pink spa opened all 3 shops offering full service asked the special questions as i had a meeting with some special people in a few days
The girl in pink said I am only a student I don't do that but the 2 big tited girls in the next room do , next time you come you can do a 4 hand massage and I can watch ( kinky)
What happened was all 3 parlours get Abns the next day ( have a look do a search ) all three on the same day ,same day renu at 57 Thomas st Chevron isld got one too ( was warned I am getting close)
Said under management ( but has been running 2 different accounts and the same 2 phone numbers for more than 5 months ) just smoking mirror's same owner
the owner is Dee dees massage the shelf company that rents the property is in her husband's name for more than 5 years now running illegaly ( some has been caught with they pants down) the PLA has been running a protection service for all the illegal massage parlour/ brothel and there is about 40 of them
Same as 136 station Rd dara ( bell new slave tricked to sign the contract) has ran illegal for more than 5 years was d& P , Dee dees , here's one you don't know about 5 star ( the girl work out it was a scam and told them to get fucked) then ringthop and now (bell) 136 station Rd dara ( should of seen her face when I mentioned the true owner's name ) " that woman" don't want anything to do with her ( her face looked like someone died)

Another hilarious post in the brisbane cesspool !!!

What a fuckin hero !!

RockHardGuy
29-10-2020, 11:17 AM
Which shop do you own spaceman ? Or are you a brothel owner ? Must be one or the other. No other reason you will spout such pointless shit

drunk-as-a-punk
29-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Which shop do you own spaceman ? Or are you a brothel owner ? Must be one or the other. No other reason you will spout such pointless shit

Ive noticed there are only a few he praises for having the correct paper work.
Reckon it is one of or all of them.

Either that or he's an accountant, who gets off on looking at abn numbers.

spaceman
29-10-2020, 09:51 PM
I don't own any shops at all I am a pest and carpet man if you see.what I see
Your been caught out
Running illegal brothels , horse trading human flesh for your bank account
When I ask a girl how are you and look them straight in the eye , they know I mean it ( the.other girls say you are Really nice ) I will help them no matter what the consequent
I know there real names , where they live , and more important that they are ok
I have given away more than 500,000 to help over people over my life
And you will never know who iam
Only a few people know who I really am
If your a horse trader I promise you I will sneak up behind you and bite you in the bum and put you in jail
Even the police have asked who are you,
I am a gost with teeth
Don't become the focus of my attention
Because if your dirty you will be going to jail

Tavs
30-10-2020, 07:39 AM
Formula2000 aka BW in nasty space. Dont wanna junk your rep with the sycophants huh.
Hahahaha. There is a serious side though. You and raping girls. Heard another disgusting story today. For old mate Tavs lol. Confused. Giving you the hint einstein. The courts will sort it.
The thing is that rape and violence are being investigated and BW and Reddoor are the prime suspects and their DMs of course. Evidence gathered so no point warning you now. Still its fun. And there's others. When a girl says no it means no. Maybe you havent noticed an escalation in police activities as I foreshadowed. confused. ffs

Funny thing is, if the investigations are real you yourself will also be under investigation for all the ‘inside’ info you and a few others spout here. Investigations work best when people are not highlighting the fact to those they are after as this makes their job far harder.

RottenLittlePunt
30-10-2020, 10:11 AM

You claim to be smart enough to figure all this out, yet you aren't smart enough to realise the PLA doesn't handle illegal prostitution. They are only responsible for the regulating of legal prostitution.

lashings74
31-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Every day I drop by here to read (or at least try to read - sometimes they’re totally impossible to make sense of ) one of truths rants. And today I’ve been rewarded with about 5 of them in a 1 hour window. At least keeps the forum going I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaccky
31-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Solicitation. Put your dick where you like.

For_rnt
02-11-2020, 11:34 PM
hope its more to do with the COVID than anything else

RottenLittlePunt
04-11-2020, 08:03 AM
hahahha back to your pointless life.

Says the idiot who spent 1am to 4am posting total horse shit on here. 🤣🤣

RockHardGuy
04-11-2020, 11:32 AM
Truth must be one ugly massage lady to be so obsessed with BW

Tavs
04-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Truth must be one ugly massage lady to be so obsessed with BW

Might be his ex-wife or something lol

PhilAccio
05-11-2020, 11:27 AM
My guess he is a punter who can't get a natural erection. He has sadly mistaken hanging out in the kitchen with the girls as a sense of belonging.

PhilAccio
05-11-2020, 01:28 PM
More like a punter who can no longer get a natural erection.
Sadly misguided thinking hanging around the kitchen with the girls gives him purpose in life.

Batting100
05-11-2020, 03:53 PM
More like a punter who can no longer get a natural erection.
Sadly misguided thinking hanging around the kitchen with the girls gives him purpose in life.

not sure why talking to the girls in the kitchen is somehow seen as a bad thing... it has no bearing on anyone or who anyone is as a person at all..

zakthekat
05-11-2020, 03:57 PM
not sure why talking to the girls in the kitchen is somehow seen as a bad thing... it has no bearing on anyone or who anyone is as a person at all..

I like talking in kitchens. There's things to eat there. Sometimes food too.

Runningman1969
05-11-2020, 04:05 PM
How do you block specific users before their first post.......

On the iPhone Tapatalk app, click the persons name, then click on the 3 dots top right corner, then choose “ignore/block”

Tavs
08-11-2020, 07:24 AM
Being sad sorry and indifferent does not excuse you from investigation. that will happen

And the ironic thing is you will also be under investigation for your actions in providing tip offs to these people- like it or not, you are also an accessory to BW and RD.

People here are not defending criminal actions that may have happened, more like calling bs on your claims- refer to the stories of Chicken Little or The Boy Who Cried Wolf for more information.

Tavs
08-11-2020, 01:49 PM
What do you mean by, under investigation for providing tip offs? What you are saying doesn't make sense.

If assaults have taken place, they will be investigated, no one wants additional assaults.

Do you think the police tell the media to not report on bank robberies so the robbers aren't tipped off?

Will you be under investigation for tipping off khe sanh and truth about their impending investigation?

Assuming their assertions are true, would the alleged criminals know an investigation was underway if it had not been published here? I would say no but others may disagree.

They have stated that anybody who has had interactions of any form with the alleged criminals is under investigation therefore they themselves are being investigated based on their own statements. I would say say that them telling alleged criminals that they are under investigation and who is after them which they have regularly done would fit the bill.

Quite honestly, the Brisbane part of the site is a joke- I would say 99% of statements here are bs or, taken from other forums or older posts on this one and used as own experience. Do a search and you will see that so many posts here are taken from older ones of someone else with some tweaks made. The questions answered by so-called experts are also easy rip-offs and so easy to make up and put together what is really a myth based on a smidgen of fact or a quick Locanto message about who is there as another example. It is just so easy to bs to you all and you all believe it using the above method- got to love fantasy writing which is all this stuff is.

Risking being in a raid in these dodgy shops is not worth it when there are some great legit workers and Sydney and overseas beckoning. Want a massage, go to a legit shop and get a proper one covered by health provider- nice and cheap. Want a hj, bj or fs? Go to a private provider or brothel. Combine the both and it is a cheaper experience all round and 100% legal. But no, apparently you pay double what you could otherwise or claim ‘special treatment’- again bs or you are suckers for scams.

Tavs, logging out for the last time- Plenty of better sites.

iamking
09-11-2020, 01:30 PM
In all honesty I think truth and khe sanh are shop owners or MLs who are deliberately posting this to (a) stop people from posting made up stories that puts unrealistic pressure on the MLs and shops (b) make the Brisbane forum crap so lurkers stop reading (c) get rid of punters like BW.
Either way its a brilliant stratergy.

CrazyColin
09-11-2020, 02:03 PM
In all honesty I think truth and khe sanh are shop owners or MLs who are deliberately posting this to (a) stop people from posting made up stories that puts unrealistic pressure on the MLs and shops (b) make the Brisbane forum crap so lurkers stop reading (c) get rid of punters like BW.
Either way its a brilliant stratergy.

From my readings of their posts I will agree with you. I was thinking they were MLs.

riversite15
09-11-2020, 07:11 PM
Is the raid covid related then?

Batting100
10-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Is the raid covid related then?

No.... well depends which one but no

Puntersclub
26-11-2020, 03:39 PM
I had confirmation today that all the shops on this forum are actively being visited by the cops. This forum is on the nose with the girls as they blame the publicity rather than the activity. Girls are on the run, who can blame them they are mostly good girls making a living.
Next time you see your favourite Ml she may well be taking your dinner order.

popeye96
26-11-2020, 05:48 PM
So you did a quick runaround today of every shop mentioned on the forum?

Brissypunter
26-11-2020, 06:17 PM
They know more than this forum they know and access to a private forum aswell and a DOG CALLED REDDOOR

iamking
29-11-2020, 02:11 PM
So you did a quick runaround today of every shop mentioned on the forum?

He did. Shops reported the suspicious presence of a pervy old white dude asking for extras, wink, wink because he read something about them on the world wide web.

squigglysquid
12-11-2022, 10:07 PM
I tried but still don't quite understand.

fi1teredglue
12-11-2022, 10:52 PM
nah ... everyone here is paranoid.

bradpitt
13-11-2022, 05:38 PM
look at the dates on the posts. and 2 years later it is still game on at SSDS.

fi1teredglue
13-11-2022, 06:55 PM
that's why i said everyone here is paranoid.

fi1teredglue
13-11-2022, 07:01 PM
nothing will ever happen.

harry444
13-11-2022, 08:39 PM
I got busted many, many years ago and I'm sure things have changed, but the principles are similar. I was lying face up on the table early on in the play. She was clothed and the only girl working. Two big guys walked into the room, cops. How they got onto the premises, I don't know. Had a brief talk to me, told me to go home. I left them to their business with the girl, who was very upset and crying by then. A crime without a victim (except for the ML). Waste of resources.

Jamesyouare
13-11-2022, 10:39 PM
Like it or not some things are illegal including most of the reasons why people go to some shops

Never seen it but would prefer they not do “raids” it’s just a waste and will cause other damage but who cares, we take the risk etc

Would think getting them to show the $ trail and attack them financially rather than annoy punters and girls

Another view is the shops get away with crap brothels cannot and pay to do the right thing - Costs to go are just as much if not more than legit brothels so the fact is shops can be seen as being greedy - same if not higher costs without the proper costly licenses

Hardup42
06-12-2022, 10:15 PM

carlco777
07-12-2022, 04:24 AM
I herd from a SW that private girls at Bowen Hills got busted.
Some laws are stupid, 1 girl per dwelling, for independents, must work without a agent and the law for no natural services
So if your having a 3 some and getting natural oral on you or her, of to court they go, no jail, just a fine, and hope their visa is good.

i'm not sure whether or not this is entirely true. first they have to prove money changed hands. if money changed hands, then it is a transaction. transaction is supposed to be between two people only. if more than two people, then you are supposed to have licence. that is where brothels come into play.

in QLD, a lot of things are illegal. natural services are not illegal. the OFFERING of natural services is illegal. so if you go into a massage shop and paid for MASSAGE ONLY, and it somehow ended up with FS, nothing illegal took place. but if you PAID FOR FS, then yes, that is illegal for both parties.

i'm sure a lot of people don't know this, but anal sex is illegal. whether QLD or anywhere else. that means, your wife or your girlfriend can actually complain to the police that you had anal sex with her. i think it's called sodomy or something similar. do your own research. i'm not going into this here.

not too long ago, prostitution was illegal in QLD. but now it is ok. BUT one premise, one girl. that is the rule. THREE-SOME, FOUR-SOME, FIVE-SOME etc ... all illegal. if you think you want to change that, join the government, then get the law changed. simple as that. nothing to argue.

Dr Grafton Everest
07-12-2022, 05:21 AM
in QLD, a lot of things are illegal. natural services are not illegal. the OFFERING of natural services is illegal.

i'm sure a lot of people don't know this, but anal sex is illegal. whether QLD or anywhere else.

Hi carlco777. What you have written is not true. The QLD law is still the Prostitution Act 1999.

Part 6 Offences
Division 1 General offences relating to prostitution
77A (1) A prostitute must not provide prostitution involving sexual intercourse or oral sex unless a prophylactic is used.

sexual intercourse has the meaning given by the QLD Criminal Code, section 229D.

229D sexual intercourse
(1) For this chapter,
"sexual intercourse" includes either or both of the following activities—
(a) the penetration, to any extent, of the vagina, vulva or anus of a person by any part of the body of another person;
(b) the penetration, to any extent, of the vagina, vulva or anus of a person, carried out by another person using an object.

Hardup42
07-12-2022, 08:15 AM
They check there phones first, no agents allowed. Try ringing the number of the SW while you are with her. I didnt mean the customer gets fined, I don't know what happens if the customer is caught. The exchange of money is not what they look for, the advertising of natural services, reports from the community more than 1 girl per dwelling ie forums. It is easy busts they go for. Queensland is still backwards in there laws
But i think it is all just politics, in the end, lots of girls advertise BBBJ, CIM, RIMMING, 69, DFK, it isnt really enforced. Just every now and again they do raids.
I don't think there are any laws against the customer recieiveing natural services ?

Herpetology
07-12-2022, 09:44 AM
It is all complex and requires hours of Investigation to prove the case.
Accurate briefs.

Facts, evidence, statements , admission form all parties.
Tax payers dollars .
Officers are flat out with more important crimes as we all know.

popeye96
07-12-2022, 06:25 PM
i'm not sure whether or not this is entirely true. first they have to prove money changed hands. if money changed hands, then it is a transaction. transaction is supposed to be between two people only. if more than two people, then you are supposed to have licence. that is where brothels come into play.

in QLD, a lot of things are illegal. natural services are not illegal. the OFFERING of natural services is illegal. so if you go into a massage shop and paid for MASSAGE ONLY, and it somehow ended up with FS, nothing illegal took place. but if you PAID FOR FS, then yes, that is illegal for both parties.

i'm sure a lot of people don't know this, but anal sex is illegal. whether QLD or anywhere else. that means, your wife or your girlfriend can actually complain to the police that you had anal sex with her. i think it's called sodomy or something similar. do your own research. i'm not going into this here.

not too long ago, prostitution was illegal in QLD. but now it is ok. BUT one premise, one girl. that is the rule. THREE-SOME, FOUR-SOME, FIVE-SOME etc ... all illegal. if you think you want to change that, join the government, then get the law changed. simple as that. nothing to argue.

I think you had better do a bit more research. Pretty much everything you have said is incorrect.

They don't have to prove money changed hands. Just being on the premises of an illegal brothel without reasonable excuse is enough to get charged.

If you pay for a service and natural sex of any kind takes place, then that is illegal.

Anal sex is not illegal. The minimum legal age for consentual anal sex was lowered from 18 to 16 back in 2016, and the reference to it being called sodomy was also removed at this time.

Threesomes are technically legal so long as it happens as an outcall, and you book each WL individually. If you are a regular with a WL, it's probably not that difficult to ask if she has a friend she might like to play with and go from there.

I am of course, happy to be corrected on any of these points.

exflux
08-12-2022, 05:41 AM
They check there phones first, no agents allowed. Try ringing the number of the SW while you are with her. I didnt mean the customer gets fined, I don't know what happens if the customer is caught. The exchange of money is not what they look for, the advertising of natural services, reports from the community more than 1 girl per dwelling ie forums. It is easy busts they go for. Queensland is still backwards in there laws
But i think it is all just politics, in the end, lots of girls advertise BBBJ, CIM, RIMMING, 69, DFK, it isnt really enforced. Just every now and again they do raids.
I don't think there are any laws against the customer recieiveing natural services ?

first of all, i must say there is a difference between a massage girl and a prostitute. if there is a raid on a massage shop, they first have to prove that the massage girl is a prostitute. THEY CANNOT ASSUME. for that, they have to prove that the girl received a sum of money for SEXUAL services. that means they have to get the girl to admit that she knew she was going to have to provide sexual services for the amount of money she received. if the massage girl insist that she was only giving a massage, there is nothing they can do. but what they normally do is, they will threaten the girl with visa problems blah blah blah and they will make use of the girl's weak English, beat around the bush until the girl admits or says something that sounds like a confession.

<< i just realized that i have a lot more to say about this topic and if i go on and on, it will be a few pages and i don't want to waste my time on something that is not going to benefit me. >>

anyway, a lot of things are difficult to prove, that is why the police don't conduct too many raids. too much time wasted. the only times they raid is when they receive a complaint about a shop or location, and they have to do follow-up paperwork on the complaint so they raid.

bjsearcher
08-12-2022, 10:55 AM
first of all, i must say there is a difference between a massage girl and a prostitute. if there is a raid on a massage shop, they first have to prove that the massage girl is a prostitute. THEY CANNOT ASSUME. for that, they have to prove that the girl received a sum of money for SEXUAL services. that means they have to get the girl to admit that she knew she was going to have to provide sexual services for the amount of money she received. if the massage girl insist that she was only giving a massage, there is nothing they can do. but what they normally do is, they will threaten the girl with visa problems blah blah blah and they will make use of the girl's weak English, beat around the bush until the girl admits or says something that sounds like a confession.

<< i just realized that i have a lot more to say about this topic and if i go on and on, it will be a few pages and i don't want to waste my time on something that is not going to benefit me. >>

anyway, a lot of things are difficult to prove, that is why the police don't conduct too many raids. too much time wasted. the only times they raid is when they receive a complaint about a shop or location, and they have to do follow-up paperwork on the complaint so they raid.

Bollocks.

Section 229E of the Criminal Code defines prostitution as the provision to another person, under a commercial arrangement, of any of the following:

Sexual intercourse;

Oral sex

Masturbation;

Any other activity that involves a person using another person for their sexual satisfaction involving physical contact.

Evidence can include large sums of cash, excessive condoms etc etc.

There are numerous other offences relating to sex work.

These include:

Being in a place used for prostitution;

Allowing premises to be used for prostitution;

Permitting a child under 18 to be at a place that is used for prostitution.

Manager of a brothel providing sex work at a place other than the brothel

Operating a licensed brothel in a place other than in a building;

Failing to personally supervise a licensed brothel.

They quite often involve Immigration also and if you are on a student or other temporary visa......

Sent from my BAH3-L09 using Tapatalk

jd player
08-12-2022, 11:35 AM
i have known a lady whos been in the industry for a very long time. she has told me that why massage parlours get sussed out is because most of them don't know the rules and regulations of the law here in australia. most of these ladies come from international countries as they probably cant do it in their own country due to strict laws. hence they come here thinking they can do anything they want.
laws are: if you are working on your own in your own home- legal
having two or more ladies working in a home privately -illegal. (comes under a different law in itself).
if you have a massage sign on the outside of your building and that's all you have advertised that is all you can do nothing else. if you take a gentleman inside and offer massage with extras (sex) -illegal. this here is where asian ladies and so on are getting caught in the act by police. police will go undercover and suss these places out to make sure they abide by the law.
true geniune ladies that have been in the industry for a long time are geniune. my opinion see private ladies(aussie) not shops and ask the ladies how long they have been in the industry that way it will give you an indication they know the laws. pick aussie ladies not asian. ask questions first before you go that way you will feel safer. if you go into a place and there are two or more ladies standing around GET OUT QUICK, as if you are on the premises and an undercover cop comes through u will get fine. be careful my fellows mates. choose carefully. there are ladies out there that are geniune and pay taxes just like us. they are trying to earn a living like us. give them a hand.

Holdan
08-12-2022, 01:31 PM
Did the proposed changes to prostitution legislation go through state parliament?

hornedbeast
13-12-2022, 09:22 AM
Did the proposed changes to prostitution legislation go through state parliament?

More talk but no action. NSW decriminalized decades ago. QLD still in the 1950's to suit the 'bible belt' that runs through the Redland's and up North in Peter Dutton's electorate

Holdan
13-12-2022, 11:40 AM
More talk but no action. NSW decriminalized decades ago. QLD still in the 1950's to suit the 'bible belt' that runs through the Redland's and up North in Peter Dutton's electorate

I see - not good

butyl
13-12-2022, 11:53 AM
The report into it by the QLRC is due on 31/3/23. Then it will need to be debated and voted on by parliment. Which probably means it'll be next finacial year at the earliest before anything changes

bradpitt
14-12-2022, 03:15 PM
i have known a lady whos been in the industry for a very long time. she has told me that why massage parlours get sussed out is because most of them don't know the rules and regulations of the law here in australia. most of these ladies come from international countries as they probably cant do it in their own country due to strict laws. hence they come here thinking they can do anything they want.
laws are: if you are working on your own in your own home- legal
having two or more ladies working in a home privately -illegal. (comes under a different law in itself).
if you have a massage sign on the outside of your building and that's all you have advertised that is all you can do nothing else. if you take a gentleman inside and offer massage with extras (sex) -illegal. this here is where asian ladies and so on are getting caught in the act by police. police will go undercover and suss these places out to make sure they abide by the law.
true geniune ladies that have been in the industry for a long time are geniune. my opinion see private ladies(aussie) not shops and ask the ladies how long they have been in the industry that way it will give you an indication they know the laws. pick aussie ladies not asian. ask questions first before you go that way you will feel safer. if you go into a place and there are two or more ladies standing around GET OUT QUICK, as if you are on the premises and an undercover cop comes through u will get fine. be careful my fellows mates. choose carefully. there are ladies out there that are geniune and pay taxes just like us. they are trying to earn a living like us. give them a hand.

any idea if Chloe has been in the industry a long time and if she is bitter about the success of asian girls in Brisbane?

VFlowers
14-12-2022, 10:47 PM
any idea if Chloe has been in the industry a long time and if she bitter about the success of asian girls in Brisbane?

LOL, you beat me to it.