PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Yimi & Star

redsmittyjohnson
27-10-2020, 11:49 PM
Has anyone been to Yimi 476 or Asian Star? I haven't been there in a while and am thinking of going back. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Peterpecker
28-10-2020, 03:30 AM
Yimi, have been to once, Star a few times. I tend to prefer Skyangel but only when the website has good prospects, which is not lately. A girl has reappeared here, Cicci, refused me doggy, poor performer.

starboi
28-10-2020, 08:55 AM
I have been to Asian Star in the last week. If you like slim, pretty and young Asian girls then you will be happy there.

redsmittyjohnson
31-10-2020, 10:26 AM
Went to Yimi for the first time. Not a bad setup. They only had 2 girls to choose from which was a bit of a let down and I could only see one room closed, so only 3 girls on? When I went to Star they had 5 girls to choose from.

I picked an Indian girl named "A**el" because she had a very pretty face. She was horrible! Do not pick her!! I don't understand why girls go into this business if they don't enjoy what they do. Total waste of time and money. Letting you all know - do not pick her! I hope the owner or manager sees this because this will hurt business if there are a few like that working there.

I will try Yimi again but would like some recommendations if anyone can please share.

iamking
01-11-2020, 02:09 AM
Bit of a waste at this stage to go to either. Most WLs come up from Sydney and Melbourne and stat for a couple of weeks. With the border closures they've had the same girls rotating through for the last few months, so no variety and most of the WLs are tired and jaded, hence poor service and overpriced.

blake_ly
01-11-2020, 03:20 PM
Bit of a waste at this stage to go to either. Most WLs come up from Sydney and Melbourne and stat for a couple of weeks. With the border closures they've had the same girls rotating through for the last few months, so no variety and most of the WLs are tired and jaded, hence poor service and overpriced.

definitely agree with the same girl and poor service part. Price is the cheapest around isn't especially considering you can view before you commit, just don't go on weekend nights.

redsmittyjohnson
03-11-2020, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=truth;2064390]Dont enjoy what they do? ffs shit for brains. its money for what they need to do in their life. Just a hint - none of them like you. Tosser[/QUOTE

Fantastic input and so helpful. I'm not looking for love when I go there and I don't need you to tell me they only want money... I already know that. Plus, I was helping others by giving input not to choose a girl that obviously doesn't want to be doing this at all and to let everyone else save their money for a different girl, isn't that the whole point of this forum? She was horrible compared to even average girls, but hey, you keep on bashing me or other guys on here. Great job!

kamas
03-11-2020, 11:59 AM
I prefer Yimi, after a bad experience with someone called Summer at Asian Star a while back. Don't know any of the current ladies at Yimi so can't comment on them.