PDA

View Full Version : General talk Castle Hill RnT Summary

pokerslowly
28-10-2020, 12:42 PM
Back on this forum after a long time. I didn't find much info on the RnT scene in Castle Hill so I went out there and tried them out. If I should post this somewhere else or break it up into shops, let me know. Finally, I won't mention the ML names in this post but I can certainly let you know more.

Name: Dings Asian Massage (not sure)
Address: 259B Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I popped in here twice. It was also my first intro to massage in this area. I had a great session with the ML. She was nice and chatty as soon as I was in there and within minutes had me hard with her teasing. Went through with a decent massage and ended up with a nice nude HJ. SHe was probabaly in her 30s and had an average body.

My second visit here, I went back to see the same ML but she was busy. I met the guy at the front des, who was very plesant and introduced me to the other girl. She was good but not as good as the first one. The massage this time wasn't as good so I got her straight into the fun part of the session and it was good. Pretty face, B-sized tits and good technique.

Overall, I'm guessing that this is a Chinese massage shop and is a safe bet for some fun. I'll definietly go here again.

Name: Golden Castle Body Therapy
Address: 267 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This place has a lot of steps to climb so be ready to get a mini-workout just getting there. I think both times I was here, it was a Friday. This place seems busy and I've had two visits with different MLs. Both of them had decent massage techniques, which is always preffered.

First one was gorgeous. She was from Laos, had a nice firm body with B/C-sized tits. She was in what looked like a Kimono so the transition from massage to fun was nice and quick.

Second one was a Thai girl. Small tits, average look and a tiny tummy. What she lacked in looks, she made up with attitude and personality. Great fun during the session, alot of teasing and acting sexy.

Name: Ashley's Massage
Address: 7/31 Terminus St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I've been here quite a few times but I've also been turned away a number of times, since they were busy. I guess I do have a favourite here, for now, but I''m sure that will change as I get bored eventually. I think this is a Thai shop but there are the odd Chinese MLs too.

All girls have amazing HJ technique. Of the three that I saw, one is a sweet young Thai ML, one is a sexy Chinese ML with a nice pair of C-sized tits but just a little bigger than slim and the last was a Thai ML who had excellent massage and HJ but didn't have a body that interested me.

I'll keep coming here to see the one I like but I have other options in the area that I'll keep exploring.

Name: Castle Hill Massage
Address: 20/3-9 Terminus Street First Floor of Garden Plaza opposite Castle Mall, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This was the last place that I tried out. I have only been here once and it does feel like you are quite exposed when going here. This is the least RnT-looking shop and has a nice clean feel. I have actually forgotten the ML that I saw. It was a chinese ML who didn't speak much English but was very enthusatic during the session. Ended with a passionate B2B and it was great fun. My only issue is that I don't feel too comfortable walking up to the shop.

So that's a general overview. Hopefully, it helps out any other punters in Castle Hill.

Sneaky castro
28-10-2020, 05:13 PM
Good info thanks for letting us know.

AHLUNGOR
28-10-2020, 05:35 PM
Mr Poker,

Welcome to the forum, nice good contribution on your first post. Thanks for the intel.

Keep them coming Bro.

Cheers

Climax598
28-10-2020, 06:18 PM
Is Kelly@267 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill still working at this place? I show her on Monday a few month ago.

WebbiestBull
29-10-2020, 11:59 AM
I normally go to Castle Hill massage on terminus street, I rate em. I normally see Tiffany whose a young chinese girl (works Tuesday). They're are mostly packed with young asian girls throughout the week.

pokerslowly
29-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Is Kelly@267 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill still working at this place? I show her on Monday a few month ago.

I haven't come across a Kelly, yet. I think most girls only work one day a week with the ocassional working 2 days, max.

pokerslowly
29-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Mr Poker,

Welcome to the forum, nice good contribution on your first post. Thanks for the intel.

Keep them coming Bro.

Cheers

Thanks mate. Will provide updates as I try them out.

Awqjoq
30-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Have been to all of these at least once.

Ashley's I've only been to once and had a very unenthusiastic massage which put me off from going back.

Golden Castle I've been a couple of times but don't rate it as highly as the other 2.

Massage joint next to Domino's is ok but the rooms were a bit small and the girl quality has been hit and miss. Friendly staff though and my last time there with a young Chinese girl was good

Castle Hill Massage in Terminus is my favourite, weirdly I don't feel as exposed going there as the other places because it's set back a bit, been there 3 or 4 times and the most recent times were the best yet. Last one on a Monday I got a nice B2B, pussy slide and some light tongue play, I forget her name but I've seen 3 different girls there and all been great

pokerslowly
03-11-2020, 10:25 PM
If anyone has a recommendation on a ML with big tits and a great attitude in the area, I'd be keen.

jearnZoe
04-11-2020, 04:01 PM
Never tried a RnT before.

Do you ask the receptionist you're after extras or is it done privately when you're in the room? How is the price negotiated or is it set price? Do they do a lineup so you can choose?

Sorry total newb here.

Awqjoq
04-11-2020, 06:03 PM

Do you ask the receptionist you're after extras or is it done privately when you're in the room? How is the price negotiated or is it set price? Do they do a lineup so you can choose?

Sorry total newb here.

Extras done in the room with the girl. Most places I've been to don't do a lineup, that's generally the licenced RnT places. Nude HJs are around $50 on top of the massage price

asiafever
04-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Have been to all of the above with limited success.
Hills family is fairly consistent without having given me any truly memorable sessions.
Ashleys I had a couple of good sessions over the years. Also had one girl try to charge me $150 for a cbj.
Upstairs next to Dominoes changed hands a while back. Went once, it was just ok. Reception guy was really helpful and friendly.
Upstairs above the old butchers used to have a hottie named Chanel who did simply the best slow sensual hj, but those days are long gone. Haven't been in a while.
Each will do the job but none have ever really cemented themselves as the "go-to" shop of the area.

jearnZoe
04-11-2020, 10:11 PM
It's a "private" arrangement between you and the girl.

How do you know if the girl is open minded enough to offer such services? Or is it safe to assume every worker in the 4 massage palours listed in the OP offers extras?

Can you ask to see the girl first and then decide if you want to go in for a massage?

pokerslowly
04-11-2020, 10:25 PM

Sorry total newb here.

Ah! The excitement when I was new to all this many years ago.

In these massage places, the girls usually have turns so they follow an order. If you do like anyone, you can book them, otherwise, you show up and the next girl is the one you get. You do get line-ups in places that are licensed for sexual services.

Typically, these are the prices:

$20 for HJ and they keep their clothes on
$30 for a nude HJ, if the ML is older
$50 for a nude HJ with a young/pretty ML
$70 nude CBJ
and it gets less clear from there

Happy punting.

pokerslowly
04-11-2020, 10:27 PM
I get what you mean but I would say that the ML makes the difference more than the shop itself. I'm starting to find one or two MLs in those shops that I would see for repeat service.

jearnZoe
04-11-2020, 10:35 PM
you show up and the next girl is the one you get

Thanks for the detailed reply! I've been to FS places but never RnT. Keen to try at least once.

What happens if you get a old ML or one you find unattractive? Do you get any say before you step into the room?

With FS lineups if there's none I like I walk and try another joint.

jearnZoe
04-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Sorry another noob question but are you allowed to touch or kiss the ML?

aussiegaigin
05-11-2020, 06:11 AM

Kissing the girl is not on, unless she initiates it.

Touching will vary from girl to girl. Usually try an "accidental" touch first while she is massaging, see if she moves away. If not see how far you can go.

aussiegaigin
05-11-2020, 06:11 AM
I give up on cancelling posts, why can't we cancel duplicate posts?

Don't make them.

Refresh the page after you post to see if it has uploaded

aussiegaigin
05-11-2020, 06:15 AM
How do you know if the girl is open minded enough to offer such services? Or is it safe to assume every worker in the 4 massage palours listed in the OP offers extras?

Can you ask to see the girl first and then decide if you want to go in for a massage?
You won't know what the girl will offer until you try her.

How you click with her will often affect what you get offered.

pokerslowly
06-11-2020, 10:01 PM

This depends on the ML. I suggest you go and try it out. Don't get too adventurous. Pay for the session (30/45/60 mins), then take your clothes off and lie down on the massage table. Enjoy the massage and the ML will be the one to initiate things and ask you what you want.

When you go for a few sessions, you will get a feel for what you can and can't do.

Lastly, you probably don't want to kiss them but if the chemistry is there, she might initiate.

pokerslowly
14-11-2020, 11:37 PM
I've got to admit, I've ended up at Castle Hill Massage.

According to the lady at the front, they have 1 Chinese and 2 Thai girls each day. I have never had a bad pount here so far and am very close to making this my default goto place.

rogo
20-11-2020, 07:43 PM
Thanks for this! Not much info out there for this area

cunninglust
03-12-2020, 07:32 PM
Back on this forum after a long time. I didn't find much info on the RnT scene in Castle Hill so I went out there and tried them out. If I should post this somewhere else or break it up into shops, let me know. Finally, I won't mention the ML names in this post but I can certainly let you know more.

Name: Dings Asian Massage (not sure)
Address: 259B Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I popped in here twice. It was also my first intro to massage in this area. I had a great session with the ML. She was nice and chatty as soon as I was in there and within minutes had me hard with her teasing. Went through with a decent massage and ended up with a nice nude HJ. SHe was probabaly in her 30s and had an average body.

My second visit here, I went back to see the same ML but she was busy. I met the guy at the front des, who was very plesant and introduced me to the other girl. She was good but not as good as the first one. The massage this time wasn't as good so I got her straight into the fun part of the session and it was good. Pretty face, B-sized tits and good technique.

Overall, I'm guessing that this is a Chinese massage shop and is a safe bet for some fun. I'll definietly go here again.

Name: Golden Castle Body Therapy
Address: 267 Old Northern Rd, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This place has a lot of steps to climb so be ready to get a mini-workout just getting there. I think both times I was here, it was a Friday. This place seems busy and I've had two visits with different MLs. Both of them had decent massage techniques, which is always preffered.

First one was gorgeous. She was from Laos, had a nice firm body with B/C-sized tits. She was in what looked like a Kimono so the transition from massage to fun was nice and quick.

Second one was a Thai girl. Small tits, average look and a tiny tummy. What she lacked in looks, she made up with attitude and personality. Great fun during the session, alot of teasing and acting sexy.

Name: Ashley's Massage
Address: 7/31 Terminus St, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

I've been here quite a few times but I've also been turned away a number of times, since they were busy. I guess I do have a favourite here, for now, but I''m sure that will change as I get bored eventually. I think this is a Thai shop but there are the odd Chinese MLs too.

All girls have amazing HJ technique. Of the three that I saw, one is a sweet young Thai ML, one is a sexy Chinese ML with a nice pair of C-sized tits but just a little bigger than slim and the last was a Thai ML who had excellent massage and HJ but didn't have a body that interested me.

I'll keep coming here to see the one I like but I have other options in the area that I'll keep exploring.

Name: Castle Hill Massage
Address: 20/3-9 Terminus Street First Floor of Garden Plaza opposite Castle Mall, Castle Hill NSW 2154, Australia

This was the last place that I tried out. I have only been here once and it does feel like you are quite exposed when going here. This is the least RnT-looking shop and has a nice clean feel. I have actually forgotten the ML that I saw. It was a chinese ML who didn't speak much English but was very enthusatic during the session. Ended with a passionate B2B and it was great fun. My only issue is that I don't feel too comfortable walking up to the shop.

So that's a general overview. Hopefully, it helps out any other punters in Castle Hill.

Hi.

Agree about Ding. Used to be always good girls. Cant remember names, didn't keep a black book back then but you used to be able to use private health there for years. Changed hands about 2 years ago, no private anymore. Girls predominantly 24-30 C, good firm massage, std pt2. Doors right on the main drag tho, not great, and no shower.

Ashleys is mainly very good. Young fit Thai girls there every day, except Saturdays then older C. The best ive seen here is Nana (Thursdays here and Fridays Windsor). 24, sweet, good english, GREAT body, excellent massage! Pt 2 is awesome as well, body slide, DATY if your lucky, edging, and happy to do more pt2 that pt1. Often book her for two hour.
Also very good here is Cherry (Fridays), Thai 24 hot body, ave-good massage, pt2 standard.

Enjoy

Funland
08-12-2020, 10:36 PM
I've been a semi regular at HFM for a while now. Parking is easy underneath the building and its recommended to book ahead. Cindy will let you know the nationalities and body type of the girls working. The shop is very clean and the girls generally very friendly. Extras are on offer and vary depending upon the girl, personally I find the Thai girls are often the better looking girls with Anjie on Tuesday an absolute star.

pokerslowly
27-12-2020, 01:41 AM
Hey mate. Which one is HFM? Sounds like Castle Hill Massage on Terminus Street, which is my goto place now.

pokerslowly
27-12-2020, 02:21 AM
Ah. I worked it out. You mean Hills Family Massage. I'll see if I can give her a go.

tommyb
27-12-2020, 07:42 PM
awesome i just moved to the area and this thread is exactly what i was looking for, thanks pokerslowly!

any recommendations on FS parlous in the area too?

pokerslowly
27-12-2020, 11:20 PM
Hey tommyb.

No worries. I created this thread and some of the after reports since there was no info on the Castle Hill Area.

I don't usually visit FS places. I have been offered FS sometimes at the massage places but have never taken up the offer. I'm sure wiser ones in this forum will be able to guide you.

jordan69
28-12-2020, 10:18 PM
Courtesy ask would be good before proceeding any moves.

brothtrotter
29-12-2020, 10:26 PM
I've been a semi regular at HFM for a while now. Parking is easy underneath the building and its recommended to book ahead. Cindy will let you know the nationalities and body type of the girls working. The shop is very clean and the girls generally very friendly. Extras are on offer and vary depending upon the girl, personally I find the Thai girls are often the better looking girls with Anjie on Tuesday an absolute star.

Tried HFM some time ago. Friendly place with a receptionist, clean and decent looking rooms, two ML were there one thai and one chinese(i guess). I was a regular with the Thai(Lisa) so didn't try the chinese.

pokerslowly
17-01-2021, 03:07 PM
@Funland

Good call on Anjie. She is what i would describe as low-key hot.

It was a good session. Didn't exactly have much chemistry but she warmed up towards the end. I'll put up a review later.

pokerslowly
26-01-2021, 12:40 AM
Anyone have any suggestions on good girls in the area? Looking for something fresh.

cuteguy
26-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Kissing the girl is not on, unless she initiates it.

Touching will vary from girl to girl. Usually try an "accidental" touch first while she is massaging, see if she moves away. If not see how far you can go.

ML is not providing a sexual service that may include DFK. She's supposed to give you a massage only. What flows after is something between you and the girl. The majority of MLs would not appreciate a customer kissing them on the lips. Kissing on other parts of their body might be allowed such as nipples but don't force yourself onto the ML. This will make her feel uncomfortable and then she won't offer you any extras. This also goes with touching. Don't grab her and start touching her private parts. You need to show some respect towards the ML. Once the massage starts and she is naked then you may gently touch her nipples or bottom and even her clit but see how she responds. If she doesn't want you to do it she will be tell you. If she doesn't then she's fine with the touching.

pokerslowly
11-03-2022, 09:33 PM
I guess with my regulars not around I’ll have to start fresh again. Anyone has any recommendations around here?

pokerslowly
18-10-2022, 11:39 PM
Looks like prices have gone up by 5 bucks in the area.

Handson
19-10-2022, 02:38 PM
Looks like prices have gone up by 5 bucks in the area.

Is it worth it?

HardCore
19-10-2022, 10:50 PM
what can you buy for $5, of course its worth it,

pokerslowly
19-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Either I have had a good run or the quality is a bit better. So far the 5 bucks is worth it. But I’ve only been twice so far.

Handson
25-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Right on pokerslowly

scottie2222
31-10-2022, 12:09 AM
Message deleted

pokerslowly
31-10-2022, 05:55 AM
Castle hill massage on terminus street and golden castle are my picks as the better 2.

Ashley is just too unreliable and the one on old northern has quite a public entrance.

Somebeardyfella
31-10-2022, 08:25 AM
Terminus is my go-to. Golden probably second choice, only been there and the one next to Domino's twice but both ok. Agreed that the lack of a discreet entrance puts me off that last one

Scott Phar
15-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Recently went to Terminus street. Was asked to pay 100 for 30 mins massage and just clothed handjob. I just walked. Prices have gone over the roof and place doesn't even have any hot girls or anything.

Topfielder
15-02-2023, 04:18 PM
I went last week and had 1 hour with NHJ for $120
Are you a regular or was it your first time? ( not they it should matter)

Scott Phar
15-02-2023, 04:24 PM
I go once in a while. The mamasan knows me but she wasnt there. The girl look disinterested for some reason and i got disinterested the moment she told me the price. Anyway good to know the price hasnt increased so will give it a go again.

pokerslowly
15-02-2023, 10:49 PM
This doesn’t sound right. The manager runs a tight ship so the girl must have been trying to take you for a ride.

As a rule, I try to only see the Thai girls here. It’s almost always a good to great experience.

Are you sure you didn’t end up at the one called Ashley’s?

asiafever
19-02-2023, 06:25 PM
Castle hill massage on terminus street and golden castle are my picks as the better 2.

Ashley is just too unreliable and the one on old northern has quite a public entrance.

2nd this.
The top 2 are clearly Castle Hill (old Hills Family) and Golden Castle.

gachiSlammer
07-03-2023, 04:31 PM
2nd this.
The top 2 are clearly Castle Hill (old Hills Family) and Golden Castle.

Got a few questions if you could DM me please? Wanna visit these two but have never tried a massage parlor ever.

asiafever
07-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Got a few questions if you could DM me please? Wanna visit these two but have never tried a massage parlor ever.

You need more posts for private messages to be activated.

gachiSlammer
09-03-2023, 08:53 AM
You need more posts for private messages to be activated.

Ah guess I'll just ask here no big deal. Any recommended days / girls for either place? Also do I just ask for a regular massage from the receptionist then ask the girl for extras once we're in the room? Or will she just bring it up half way during the massage? cheers

Somebeardyfella
09-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Ah guess I'll just ask here no big deal. Any recommended days / girls for either place? Also do I just ask for a regular massage from the receptionist then ask the girl for extras once we're in the room? Or will she just bring it up half way during the massage? cheers

Terminus is my favourite. Generally how it works in all these massage places is:

Reception asks how long you want
Takes you to the room, takes your cash (for base massage only)
You strip off, girl comes in, 15 mins of massage or so, she whispers in your ear if you want extra
You can then ask how much etc but it's *generally* $50 for a NHJ
Girl strips off, you flip over
You pay the girl the agreed extras directly before leaving

Some girls are happy to talk extras up front before the massage starts, but better to talk with the girl rather than whoever is on front desk

asiafever
09-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Yeah I think for a first timer Terminus St is a good option. The owner is lovely. Rule number 1, never admit it's your 1st time. Decide how long you want to stay, pay the massage fee upfront. They'll leave the room, take everything off and lie face down. Girl will ask if you want hard, medium or soft, tell them your preference, as it's getting towards the end the girl will start a more gentle, tickling kind of massage and ask if you'd like extras. Answer in the affirmative. It can go one of two ways here, they may ask what you'd like and the negotiation begins or they may offer you options, agree on the service and fee, and go from there. Nude hj is usually $50. Bj is $80-100. Some girls may offer you fs, that would be $100-150. Yes other places may do cheaper, some girls might offer nude body to body for $70-80 or whatever.
In terms of girls I'm not regular there. Last visit I saw Bella on a Friday and she was a cute tall Chinese girl with a very sexy way about her. Good luck.

Jubei61
07-07-2023, 03:20 PM
Yeah I think for a first timer Terminus St is a good option. The owner is lovely. .

Of the Castle Hill 4, I hadn't yet visited Terminus so visited earlier today. Nice operation and agree with everything asiafever says, lovely owner, nice establishment and less obvious than the other Castle Hill joints, plus a great setup with parking below.

I normally visit Kellyville ridge, nice to have some variety.