PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Out - Young Vietnamese Masseuse

JohnDoe74
25-02-2013, 07:28 PM

BrainSex
26-02-2013, 07:17 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

JohnDoe74
28-02-2013, 08:42 PM

Jerry10
01-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Hi JohnDoe

I am interested in this Viet girl too. Can you please PM me her number.

Thanks

memememe
01-03-2013, 07:51 AM
me too... please

brustar
01-03-2013, 08:05 AM
me too please!

samdv
01-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Can u please pm me her number

brizzyboy
01-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Me too plz

BrainSex
01-03-2013, 10:01 AM

Stephen02
01-03-2013, 07:24 PM
I'd appreciate a PM too.

dna63
01-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Plz pm me her number as well thx

slicko79
01-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Me too please

peter42
02-03-2013, 03:58 AM
Hey JohnDoe. Your description sounds very familiar. What makes you think she's Vietnamese?

comer1111
02-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Sounds a bit like Paula/Alice to me

JohnDoe74
02-03-2013, 09:47 AM

JohnDoe74
02-03-2013, 09:48 AM

BrainSex
02-03-2013, 10:40 AM

bigbob
02-03-2013, 03:20 PM
JohnDoe they change there names some times i dont know Paula /Alice but comer1111 thinks it may be

spiral
02-03-2013, 03:32 PM
It is not Paula/Alice. Alice is Thai and has D cup boobs. Alice has been on the valley for over 2 years closer to 3.

peter42
02-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Definitely from Vietnam? Just like those Chinese pork chops are definitely from Japan and Korea? (depending on which one of their numbers you call). I once met a Vietnamese bikini model who was obviously born over 50 years ago in China. Hostess Mika says she's Japanese but she refuses to speak any Japanese. LOL. because she's "half Chinese".

So can you speak Vietnamese with her? How could you confirm she's from Vietnam?

I'm having doubts because of a few details. The price, ($65 for a 30-minute massage + HJ, or add $30 for a BJ, or another $35 for FS) the address, and her move to the Valley, they all match someone else who might not want to be recognised...

comer1111: I don't think Paula or Alice ever worked in the CBD.

icanfly
02-03-2013, 09:52 PM
How could you confirm she's from Vietnam?

Sometimes the secret can be in the accent. Vietnamese people have a very distinct one. I met a friend a while ago told me she was Taiwanese but I've been to Vietnam and have a few friends so I was able to call her out quite easily. Also some have a very distinct look with the half French mix. They have very rounded eyes. Of course the chinese vietnamese won't have this so you have to rely on the accent

netimages
03-03-2013, 11:37 AM
If you could PM the details me as well that be good.
Cheers

onthehunt
04-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Sometimes the secret can be in the accent. Vietnamese people have a very distinct one. I met a friend a while ago told me she was Taiwanese but I've been to Vietnam and have a few friends so I was able to call her out quite easily. Also some have a very distinct look with the half French mix. They have very rounded eyes. Of course the chinese vietnamese won't have this so you have to rely on the accent
Actually, every accent can be called distinctive, once you can tell the difference. The Vietnamese accent is distinctive, as is a Thai accent, a Korean accent, a Filipino accent etc. A Vietnamese accent can also be broken down (broadly) into northern, central and southern regions. Vietnamese with rounded eyes aren't necessarily of French heritage. Similarly, Filipinos with rounded eyes aren't necessarily of Spanish heritage.

memememe
04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Candy is Thai not Viet... she doesnt speak Viet... I do....

slicko79
04-03-2013, 10:18 PM
I paid a visit today to the ML currently advertising in the CM as “new to the Valley” and giving a Thai massage. I don’t know if this is the ML discussed in this thread, but I have a feeling it is. She told me she’s Thai (from Bangkok), and that her name is Candy. I can’t verify her ethnicity, but Thai seemed plausible. It doesn’t matter to me anyway. Her English is passable. Enough for her present occupation at least. Said she’s working for herself and I didn’t see anything to suggest to the contrary. She’s quite pretty and friendly. I’d say she’d be early to mid 20’s but I’m not a great judge. Lovely tight slim body with smallish but very nice breasts. Ever so slightly puffy nipples if you like that (not that I got too near to them - see below). Shaved snatch. I get the feeling she’s primarily a ML, as opposed to FS, although I didn't ask. She didn’t mention any extras other than a BJ for an extra $30.

Anyway, to the review. She’s at the basement end, at $70 for the half. She got nude then gave a few minutes of so-so massage, then to some very nice tackle tickling, which got me going. All too soon came the flip over, at which time she upsold me to a BJ. I should have said no. The BJ was ok, but lasted about 2 minutes at most, then off came the condom and a few quick tugs and I was over the line.

There were two problems with this. First, she was very shy about me touching her – basically some touching of the breasts only. Nothing below the waist. Now that might change with repeat visits, but I’m undecided as to whether I’ll be back. Fair dinkum, when you've got a hot nude girl pulling your pud, and you're paying for it, surely it's not too much to ask for a respectful caress of her nether regions?

Second, I was short changed on time. I was there on time, had a shower at the start, some chit chat, shower at the end, and some more chatting (including deciphering another punter's sms for her to explain what he meant), and when I’d left and was a hundred yards down the street I checked the time and only 23 minutes had elapsed since the moment I’d walked in. That's not good enough.

Oh, and she’s definitely not Paula / Alice, although co-incidentally her apartment is so close to Paula’s old place that if Paula were still there you’d literally be rubbing shoulders with Paula’s punters on the way in.

SillyK2
05-03-2013, 11:31 AM
I don't get it!! for the price of what you gents have paid, wouldn't it be cheaper and more satisfying to see a FS lady??

memememe
12-03-2013, 02:16 PM
any more Candy reports???????? PM me please....