PDA

View Full Version : Question How to edit out irrelevant nonsense posts ?

RockHardGuy
03-11-2020, 09:32 AM
So if I’m not BW or a clone of his, then spurned ML Truth is nothing more than a person compromising police investigations.

How do I block its posts ?

drunk-as-a-punk
03-11-2020, 01:20 PM
I am not 100% sure but this should block specific users, not trigger words though...

If you are on the mobile site, click "full site" at the bottom of the page.
Then once on the desktop site, click on a user name, visit profile. Then add to ignore list

To get back to mobile, at the bottom of full site, where you choose the colour (probably says default pink) click and scroll to mobile

blake_ly
04-11-2020, 10:52 AM
I am not 100% sure but this should block specific users, not trigger words though...

If you are on the mobile site, click "full site" at the bottom of the page.
Then once on the desktop site, click on a user name, visit profile. Then add to ignore list

To get back to mobile, at the bottom of full site, where you choose the colour (probably says default pink) click and scroll to mobile

thanks, that is actually helpful.. the site in the recent month have just gone totally bananas with random weird posts..

RockHardGuy
04-11-2020, 11:34 AM
Excellent advice. Nice to leave out the paedophile truth and just focus on the grownup talk.

drunk-as-a-punk
04-11-2020, 05:54 PM
Hope this cuts down on trolling members, and bumps up the useful content

PhilAccio
11-11-2020, 05:27 PM
Just dont turn up at our shops. Shower first. Better still go to the chop shops - Not that desperate for your roubles.

Other than hanging around **, what shops does he own?

drunk-as-a-punk
13-11-2020, 07:45 AM
A thread about blocking posts because of the amount of shit people talk, took only 8 posts before someone showed up talking shit about other people

RockHardGuy
13-11-2020, 08:56 PM
A thread about blocking posts because of the amount of shit people talk, took only 8 posts before someone showed up talking shit about other people

That paedo loser turns up everywhere lately

drunk-as-a-punk
13-11-2020, 09:49 PM
This doesn't work?

It works, give it a go.

drunk-as-a-punk
13-11-2020, 10:44 PM
All you will see is this;

"This message is hidden because ***** is on your ignore list."

PhilAccio
19-11-2020, 10:12 PM
Looks like khe sanh/truth got himself banned.
Hopefully this forum will improve.

RockHardGuy
20-11-2020, 09:22 AM
About time too.

drunk-as-a-punk
20-11-2020, 03:11 PM
Looks like khe sanh/truth got himself banned.
Hopefully this forum will improve.

he'll just make a new profile, just to get banned again. That's why I've found it so much easier to ignore users.

This forum is pretty good when you don't have to sift through the garbage.