PDA

View Full Version : Other CiCi - 259 Asian Massage - Castle Hill Massage

pokerslowly
03-11-2020, 10:40 PM
I gave a general review of this shop in another thread but I thought I would start putting together some proper reviews. One of the first MLs that I came across was CiCi at this shop and it was an excellent start to things.

CiCi is probably late 30's; or maybe even early 40's with sharp features and a nice body. She is from MAlaysia. What is awesome about her is her attitude and personality. She can do a decent massage but knows how to get me hard very quickly. Good to talk to and plenty of dirty talk, one of the MLs in the area that I would come back to visit. I've seen her twice and each session has been amazing.

I never really got to experience her massage properly because she got me horny quickly and I was keen to move to the the next stage. But I get the impression that she can do a decent massage. Her body is quite decent; B cup boobs, and a tidy body. She is all about making sure that I'm have a great time.

The HJ and everything else associated with that is absolutely great. She has a great technique.

On another note, last time I was here, as I was leaving, I saw a smoking hot asian girl on the way out. She looked quite young, and I might be keen to give her a go next time but I don't know her name.

MichaelA2
04-11-2020, 06:43 AM
I gave a general review of this shop in another thread but I thought I would start putting together some proper reviews. One of the first MLs that I came across was CiCi at this shop and it was an excellent start to things.

CiCi is probably late 30's; or maybe even early 40's with sharp features and a nice body. She is from MAlaysia. What is awesome about her is her attitude and personality. She can do a decent massage but knows how to get me hard very quickly. Good to talk to and plenty of dirty talk, one of the MLs in the area that I would come back to visit. I've seen her twice and each session has been amazing.

I never really got to experience her massage properly because she got me horny quickly and I was keen to move to the the next stage. But I get the impression that she can do a decent massage. Her body is quite decent; B cup boobs, and a tidy body. She is all about making sure that I'm have a great time.

The HJ and everything else associated with that is absolutely great. She has a great technique.

On another note, last time I was here, as I was leaving, I saw a smoking hot asian girl on the way out. She looked quite young, and I might be keen to give her a go next time but I don't know her name.

What day of the week did you visit? Hills places typically only have 2-3 on each day, so it’s not hard to ask who the ‘other girl’ was for reference. If you take away Cici when they reply there will be only 1-2 names left.

pokerslowly
04-11-2020, 10:48 AM
What day of the week did you visit? Hills places typically only have 2-3 on each day, so it’s not hard to ask who the ‘other girl’ was for reference. If you take away Cici when they reply there will be only 1-2 names left.

It was a Wednesday. I suppose she was more cute/pretty than hot. I did know the names of the 2 others working that day but I just forgot it. All good, will be easy enough to track down, if I am that keen.

jearnZoe
04-11-2020, 04:08 PM
thanks for you review! keen to give it a go but never tried a RnT before.

do you need to tell the receptionist you're after extras, or is everything negotiated in private in the room? is there a lineup? how much is it and do you pay the girl directly?

jordan69
05-11-2020, 08:25 AM
Thanks for sharing AR
Another place to visit

jordan69
05-11-2020, 08:27 AM
thanks for you review! keen to give it a go but never tried a RnT before.

do you need to tell the receptionist you're after extras, or is everything negotiated in private in the room? is there a lineup? how much is it and do you pay the girl directly?
It would be good to inform the receptionist want you want so can be arranged a suitable girl for you but return visit may increased better service

pokerslowly
06-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Thanks for sharing AR
Another place to visit

Thanks mate. I have to write reviews for the other places too. Will do it when I have time.

pokerslowly
27-12-2020, 01:36 AM
I have been back to see CiCi after the above review. She still had the great attitude and excellent service (hence the review stands as her regular high standard). I have not seen here in a over a month since I was sampling the area and might have found my current goto ML, elsewhere. That being said, CiCi is certainly top 3.

pokerslowly
15-01-2021, 11:57 PM
Looks like Cici went on holiday during the break. I’ll have to check and see if she is back.

Anybody have any recommended MLs here?

pokerslowly
22-01-2021, 10:51 PM
Another attempt to book Cici and I was told thaq she was on holiday. It is possible that she might be gone from this place but I'll try again in some time.

fishcosh
13-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Hey poker thanks for the reports - can you DM me I would like to exchange some information

Wigglyworm
23-04-2021, 03:36 PM
Do they do We Chat or do you have to call them for Roster

pokerslowly
28-04-2021, 01:07 AM
Do they do We Chat or do you have to call them for Roster

You will have to call them. I forgot the guys name but there is/was a guy at the front desk who is really helpful.

Btw, I have not been here for ages. So I’ve lost touch with this place.

pokerslowly
28-04-2021, 01:07 AM
Hey poker thanks for the reports - can you DM me I would like to exchange some information

Sorry mate. Been away from here for a bit. I replied to your DM.