PDA

View Full Version : Not getting offered FS by MLs anymore...

Potluck2.0
25-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Bros, been lurking for a while on the new forums, some of u may remember me potluck from way back on the old forum.

Is it just me or is it much harder to get fs from MLs in Chinese massage shops now? My hit rate has been really low this year. Few years ago at burwood 1a, ashfield esplanade, hunter St in parramatta and many more it was always $50 for a good 1hr massage from a decent milf followed up by the offer of hot fs for another $50. Some good memories and good value for $100. Can't find experiences like this anymore now.

Here's some places I've been going to -

Newtown 501, seems to be strictly Rnt.

Juliet in burwood,rnt with cbj. Happy to pay extra for better environment and the clean korean professional ml experience. Tried Serbia for those classic elegant Korean lady looks but she was just doing her job. Kara put her heart into it and was much more enjoyable. Tried one more, she was decent looking and young but service was forgettable enough that I didn't remember her name.

999 Victoria RD, north ryde. There's a hit and miss Chinese massage shop upstairs. I screwed the mamasan for $100 altogether once but since then it's been good massages with crap tugs by various clothed generic aunties. The only one worth asking for is Alice.

Katherine St, chatswood, archer St chatswood - younger chinese girls but massages have been milquetoast and they want 85 for half an hour naked rnt, not good value imo. No fs offers ever, a lot of sweet talking didn't help my cause.

Went to 22brodie, had a forgettable fs experience there with some korean aunty. didn't like the vibe of the place...a brothel is a brothel.

So i have a fetish which is to pay for a massage and then be offered fs by a milf on the flip. Help me out bros, where can I find it? Preferably for $100?

IExperiment
25-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Bros, been lurking for a while on the new forums, some of u may remember me potluck from way back on the old forum.

Is it just me or is it much harder to get fs from MLs in Chinese massage shops now? My hit rate has been really low this year. Few years ago at burwood 1a, ashfield esplanade, hunter St in parramatta and many more it was always $50 for a good 1hr massage from a decent milf followed up by the offer of hot fs for another $50. Some good memories and good value for $100. Can't find experiences like this anymore now.

Juliet in burwood,rnt with cbj. Happy to pay extra for better environment and the clean korean professional ml experience. Tried Serbia for those classic elegant Korean lady looks but she was just doing her job. Kara put her heart into it and was much more enjoyable. Tried one more, she was decent looking and young but service was forgettable enough that I didn't remember her name.

999 Victoria RD, north ryde. There's a hit and miss Chinese massage shop upstairs. I screwed the mamasan for $100 altogether once but since then it's been good massages with crap tugs by various clothed generic aunties. The only one worth asking for is Alice.

Katherine St, chatswood, archer St chatswood - younger chinese girls but massages have been milquetoast and they want 85 for half an hour naked rnt, not good value imo. No fs offers ever, a lot of sweet talking didn't help my cause.

Went to 22brodie, had a forgettable fs experience there with some korean aunty. didn't like the vibe of the place...a brothel is a brothel.

So i have a fetish which is to pay for a massage and then be offered fs by a milf on the flip. Help me out bros, where can I find it? Preferably for $100?

Dude $100 bucks :) ask LH or why not go to FS shop read the forum I think some one mention there was FS shop close to your price range for 30 mniutes I am not sure you will get decent and young one for that price though.

Potluck2.0
25-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Bro iexperiement,

Don't want a young one anymore, I usually ask for a line up and pick a mid to late 30s chick with that slutty look in her eye. U know the type that will have already have wet pussy when they finish massaging u and then you fuck like animals until you're sweaty and your legs cramp up. I just havent seen many of these women lately.

Also don't like brothels - Fs shops cos the sex is usually less gfe at the low end of the market whereas MLs only screw the ones they feel like.

IExperiment
25-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Bro iexperiement,

Don't want a young one anymore, I usually ask for a line up and pick a mid to late 30s chick with that slutty look in her eye. U know the type that will have already have wet pussy when they finish massaging u and then you fuck like animals until you're sweaty and your legs cramp up. I just havent seen many of these women lately.

Also don't like brothels - Fs shops cos the sex is usually less gfe at the low end of the market whereas MLs only screw the ones they feel like.

Yes I know this feeling :) I guess you better keep searching for your Milf I am sure someone will help you find some Milf.

yamada
25-05-2012, 01:46 AM
Hello Potluck.

I recommend to go to establishment near martin place every Thurs day and friday, or Royal Oak hotel double bay. wed day thurs day afternoon, there a lot of milf , if you find the milf at the pub or bar easy^^

I just close to them natural. i ask them to next table and talk about bullshit story for while and keep say sexy and hot and i like your jewellerys and which hair dresser makes you hot, (if you are younger than them, when milf speak, yesyesyes, i learn from you, etc....)

sometime i can get milf by couple of bottle wine.

20% you can get milf,

aussiegaigin
25-05-2012, 06:51 AM

Billy's @ 143 Marrickville Rd Marrickville fits your description.

Pay the shop $50/hr for massage and guaranteed FS from the girl for another $50.

A few reports elsewhere on the forum.

Travelmate
25-05-2012, 07:58 AM

Pay the shop $50/hr for massage and guaranteed FS from the girl for another $50.

That is true,, but make sure you choose carefully, some ML are just un-do-able!

Charlie123
25-05-2012, 08:30 AM
To be offered fs by ml is rare on 1st visit, you need to ask the question, preferably on 2nd or 3rd visit.

There are some girls in newtown that may do fs in your pricerange. Best to read newtown thread to do research, pick one and visit them a couple of times and if they do not offer ask then when the time seems right (ie beginning of part 2) and they might fs if they like/feel comftable with you, as always pay them many complements and be respectful - good luck

Flyerr221
25-05-2012, 09:48 AM
I think your aversion to brothels is stunting your punting. #poetry ;-)

I'm hearing good things about Helen's new girls at Riley Street. IIRC a daytime punt there mentioning aus99 will set you back a paltry $90.

Better than a skanky Marrickville MILF, IMHO.

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2012, 12:20 PM

Go see Cici at 501 on Thursday, she ticks all the boxes

Travelmate
25-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Go see Cici at 501 on Thursday, she ticks all the boxes

are you sure?? For everyone>??
I believe Sophie is more easy-going!

lonely heart
25-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Lovely to see another non pretender. Most of us would like a good massage and good fuck for $100 bucks, just some people is not willing to admit it and want to show they are gentlement or sensitive. LOL

We all want to keep the burwood old days but it's not to be. Now all the massage girls screw up all the prices. Funny I remember how many girls use to say they hate billy and 1a and at the end many still end up there cos billy got so much business. It's a shame no more such dominance force in the market to force the price down.

IExperiment
25-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Lovely to see another non pretender. Most of us would like a good massage and good fuck for $100 bucks, just some people is not willing to admit it and want to show they are gentlement or sensitive. LOL

We all want to keep the burwood old days but it's not to be. Now all the massage girls screw up all the prices. Funny I remember how many girls use to say they hate billy and 1a and at the end many still end up there cos billy got so much business. It's a shame no more such dominance force in the market to force the price down.

I respect you wanting to pay what you paid this is the reason I said in my earlier post maybe LH might be able to help for this topic but some still believe you paid for what you get this is the reason I still visit Moc or other outcall agencies. So you better not mention about who ever is being a gentlewoman got it there is people who are happy with what they have and what they are willing to pay when you mention the gentlewoman part is a bit of an insult :) I mean a price in the CBD is always going to be upscale wether your buying a property or paying for a WL. I like your preaching for lower price which is good for all of us punters including myself but dont over do it as it will create disturbance in the force got it Luke skywalker :)

wannabe
25-05-2012, 04:22 PM
lonely heart is lonely..

Potluck2.0
25-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Thx for reply bros. So there's really no sure bet alternative to billy's in marrickville anymore is there? It got me thinking, looks like over tipping by bros has screwed the market up over the years. who says prices are going down down down. 2008 during GFC was one of the best.

when i think back to my punting history the best punts were always the $100 ones at ML shops, but so were the worst ones btw. its the combined element of you don't know what to expect, with the cheap price and then something really good comes out of it makes u really happy afterwards. it's like gambling.

some guys refuse to pay for sex, i just refuse to pay more than 100 for it like LH.

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Thx for reply bros. So there's really no sure bet alternative to billy's in marrickville anymore is there? It got me thinking, looks like over tipping by bros has screwed the market up over the years. who says prices are going down down down. 2008 during GFC was one of the best.

when i think back to my punting history the best punts were always the $100 ones at ML shops, but so were the worst ones btw. its the combined element of you don't know what to expect, with the cheap price and then something really good comes out of it makes u really happy afterwards. it's like gambling.

some guys refuse to pay for sex, i just refuse to pay more than 100 for it like LH.

Haha, another LH supporter, I will be surely on his side if Jojo and Sasa and Mia and their pricing policy still exist, but everybody has moved on, so must I.

I would love to have all of my favourite MLs (and they all know who they are...........LOL) to give me full service and the works for the $100 that you mentioned, but if they won't and I still want it, I must pay, or else just piss off I guess.

When I first arrived in Australia, the Big Mac was less than a dollar, just wondering if I can gather enough support from the community (like 12 millions customers!!) to force McDonald to drop the Big Mac price back to the good old days...........lol

Don't forget, you always have a choice and there are still plenty of FS shops for less than $100!!

Cheers.

wilisno
25-05-2012, 05:30 PM
I wonder if prices are going up or going down in real term, if you take infation into account, prices that hasn't gone up means they have gone down !

lonely heart
25-05-2012, 05:37 PM

Mid age MILF has always been easy on offering FS and you still find plenty of those in 143 Marrickville. Amy, Judy, CiCI, JoJo, Angel, Helen are all current and screwable. At $100 and hour is absolute bargain.
In 501 you have CICI, Mary, Sophie and Jackie. Price may be a little bit more

The problems are with the young ones. They have been picky on customer since day one, even in the Burwood days. Many of them in those days just don’t want to work in FS shops. So they work for Alice and Billy and pick FS customers. Now what changed the picture is all these outcall agency which the girls can also kind of pick clients. They no longer have to do the hard work in a massage shop (ie massage) and only screw may be two or three guys and make the same money as working in FS shops. This really dries up the supply of young girls in massage shop. What is left is those gold fish like Linda, Maggie, Michelle in 501 or Joey Emma in 741. That is why is several occasion I had mentioned that Tiffany in 741 is good value for a young girl in massage shop, but there are plenty of those still in FS shops.

Thinking of the old days there are sure a few well know ones that can stand up well in an outcall agency these day which I did for $100. In 1A, Cartier, Monica (tall and slim), Kelly (Shanghai girl big boobs, did her twice in an hour), Julie (young very good GFE) and in Ashfield Lisa (Best ML in Sydney ever, young, good massage, big boobs), Ada (viet girl, excellent services). There are plenty others I can’t remember. Man those were the days.

Potluck2.0
25-05-2012, 05:38 PM
I wonder if prices are going up or going down in real term, if you take infation into account, prices that hasn't gone up means they have gone down !

They're pretty similar, i remember in the early 2000s 45mins was 95-105 for korean at mirage and midas when it was good. that would be about 130-135 now. The price today is 140 for 45 mins at romeo and juliet.

don't get me wrong, i will pay 110 or even 120 today (60 massage, 60 tip) but i can't find that same experience anymore, New breed of MLs are different now compared to a few years ago or maybe i am just older less handsome so less offers

Potluck2.0
25-05-2012, 05:40 PM
LH that is awesome summary of todays scene. u are a guru. now i understand what is happning. Edit: I will pay billy a visit in future, there used to be a big thread about him in the old fourm but for some reasons these days nobody posts anymore

wilisno
25-05-2012, 05:41 PM
They're pretty similar, i remember in the early 2000s 45mins was 95-105 for korean at mirage and midas when it was good. that would be about 130-135 now. The price today is 140 for 45 mins at romeo and juliet.

don't get me wrong, i will pay 110 or even 120 today (60 massage, 60 tip) but i can't find that same experience anymore, New breed of MLs are different now compared to a few years ago or maybe i am just older less handsome so less offers

Hahaha, servicewise, I can't comment, I have no experience in massage shops ! :miao:

Charlie123
25-05-2012, 06:59 PM
When looking for a massage regular i look for (a) youth (b) pretty face (c) nice tiits which i can play with, and (d) some level of personal connection - If these 4 things are available, and fs is not, thats ok i would still usually prefer these MLs than an average looking milf whos always down to fuck. But yeah, sometimes i just feel like pounding a pussy so ill go to an ML i know does fs or maybe Gf127, but most of the time im content with a hj from a pretty young ml while i play with her tits and pussy - but hey im a simple man and easily pleased

Potluck2.0
25-05-2012, 11:08 PM
sometimes i just feel like pounding a pussy so ill go to an ML i know does fs or maybe Gf127

that's exactly what i need to do :slobber:

bussylover
26-05-2012, 12:05 AM
brothers,
I like the massage in M8, but dont like the hand ending with no FS, feeling I was paid to let them have fun on my Dick.
this is what I do tonight : I brought my own lotion and went to FS shop, ask the lady to play with me for a while, hand massage, body lotion slice, wow, and then get the mood into sex, I suggest you try that instead of go massage shop and ask for FS that is wired.. =P
Girls will love that and she saw the lotion and said, "you know what to do huh?" but she enjoys that very much. of course it is a nice experience on me as well.

wilisno
26-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Whatever floats your boat bro !

cisco
26-05-2012, 12:42 AM
brothers,
I like the massage in M8, but dont like the hand ending with no FS, feeling I was paid to let them have fun on my Dick.
this is what I do tonight : I brought my own lotion and went to FS shop, ask the lady to play with me for a while, hand massage, body lotion slice, wow, and then get the mood into sex, I suggest you try that instead of go massage shop and ask for FS that is wired.. =P
Girls will love that and she saw the lotion and said, "you know what to do huh?" but she enjoys that very much. of course it is a nice experience on me as well.

is that for real bring the lotion to the FS shop?will the girls think that we are weird bring lotion to room?
have u ever tried it before bro?

lonely heart
26-05-2012, 01:23 PM
If u after a good massage and a good fuck, just split the two, legit massage for 49/hour and FS for 80/ half hour. $129 for 1 and 1/2 hour of services. Average out to be $43 / half hour even better value than Billy's haha����

IExperiment
26-05-2012, 01:26 PM
If u after a good massage and a good fuck, just split the two, legit massage for 49/hour and FS for 80/ half hour. $129 for 1 and 1/2 hour of services. Average out to be $43 / half hour even better value than Billy's haha����

Good on you LH keep up the information I am sure some people would like to hear it.

IExperiment
26-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Including my self but I prefer just one stop shop and girls are young and pretty so I guess I have to bite the bullet and pay more but others will thank you for the info.

Potluck2.0
27-05-2012, 04:56 PM
So i went to Billy's today for the first time, now I understand why I've never been to the 143 marrickville joint after the burwood 1a place closed down. It's horrifically seedy, much more so than burwood 1a or Alice's place in Ashfield. I guess that what you get when you rent a former full service joint along with the license. Billy's wife? was sleeping on the couch, the whole place stank like an old Macau casino.

When i arrived there were some guys in the waiting area, I was shown Tracy but I declined, preferring to wait for something better to come up. Tracy reminded me of shrek in some ways. She was sitting in the room behind billy by herself.

$100 for FS is a popular deal though, more guys coming into the waiting room than there are girls at one point. Another girl finishes but I look her up and down and I'm happy to wait again. At this point the woman who was sleeping on the couch gets up and takes over as mamasan while billy swaps places with her and goes to sleep. I'm having a bemused a wtf moment here.

One more girl comes in, quite young, very petite 5 foot nothing with a small belly, 20-something by my reckoning. Her name was Kaka. I'd been waiting for half an hour at this point and I decide to cut my losses, pay my 100 and go with her and I'm led into the back room with the shower.

Then a light comes on in my head and I realise there's not gonna be a massage, this might as well be a cheap sex141 apartment in hong kong. Kaka undresses me and I have a lukewarm shower, she does the same. She'd be a 7 for her face and body, with nice skin and hair, B cup slightly saggy tits and a bit of fat on her tummy. Nicely shaved pussy. I've done worse before.

She does a really good job of giving me a long cat bath and a cbj and I can forget I'm at billys for a moment really enjoying it. The cowgirl and mish were very enjoyable and she's got strong pussy muscles which she uses to milk my cock. She's quite gfe except doesn't do dfk and I get what I was looking for as I pound her extremely wet pussy till I come. There's definitely a connection that I haven't felt with MLs for a long time and I'm satisfied. Even though there's 25 mins to go, I shower and leave cos I wanna go and eat lunch and gamble but that's another story.

Highly recommend Kaka. Don't know about personally going back to Billy's though, thanks to LH for recommendation.

Travelmate
27-05-2012, 08:42 PM
I still think this place is sick for my standard!

Potluck2.0
27-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Travelmate, that's why I have such a weird feeling now. I received good service. But the surroundings was so seedy and dirty. I think I will give up fs and stick to Juliet now.

adjiao
27-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Have to avoid for health, use to go there few times before

lonely heart
28-05-2012, 01:14 AM
She does a really good job of giving me a long cat bath and a cbj and I can forget I'm at billys for a moment really enjoying it. The cowgirl and mish were very enjoyable and she's got strong pussy muscles which she uses to milk my cock. She's quite gfe except doesn't do dfk and I get what I was looking for as I pound her extremely wet pussy till I come. There's definitely a connection that I haven't felt with MLs for a long time and I'm satisfied. Even though there's 25 mins to go, I shower and leave cos I wanna go and eat lunch and gamble but that's another story.

Highly recommend Kaka. Don't know about personally going back to Billy's though, thanks to LH for recommendation.

I saw her when she first started, look cute at the first sight but when you look closer, you can clearly tell the MILF try to be a young teen. Can't complain for the price though.

Your really should have try Amy or JoJo, extreamly good services.

This place is not the cleanest place but compare to 12 Bellvue is still better.

oxly
28-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Only pork chops work in 143 better to avoid.
Cherry is only the young ml but her service only ordinary.

Alejandro
29-05-2012, 03:55 AM
Guys, have u tried Club 350 on 350 Penshurst st, Chatswood?
Girls are mainly Caucasian n has recently been granted a Brothel license.
Although this place has advertised (for years) as an RnT joint, all girls offer (or ask!!) FS.
Pussy play n touching and licking is on the agenda for most.
Tara is brunette in 30s with a tight figure n gives a PS experience.
She is gorgeous to look at.

Juliette is early 20s n long blond hair n gives a hot performance. Danielle is a hot blond n there are many others.

Best bet to gain FS or other extras (there is a notice on the walls saying extras available for $50), is to querie the girl in the room during massage. Be polite without attitude n chances are excellent for $50 FS as an extra.
30min (rnt) costs $90 n 45 min $145.

I recently experienced a very friendly n sensual massage with a girl called Rhianna.
First time with her. Touching n sucking all over her was not a problem n she encourages it.
She is in her 30s , blond, great bust, and works Sun, Mon, Wed and Sat.
She is softly spoken n friendly.
Bookings are advised with her coz she is popular. I'm hoping to book her soon again for my second session with her.
I think like most, i prefer not to hint at extras on my first visit.
But if anyone has spent time with Rhianna, please advise on your experience.

There is a discreet rear entry to this place (off Victoria Ave) and its upstairs.
The place is modern n clean.
Phone is 9882 3086.
Cheers, A

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Wow, $90/30min for a cauc Rnt is very good value, even at 10 Railway parade its $80/30 min for nude B2b, i just remember that this could be a sister shop to Burwoods and if you can get FS for $50 extra then its wil be worth checking out......haha

Thanks for sharing Bro

Travelmate
29-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Guys, have u tried Club 350 on 350 Penshurst st, Chatswood?
Girls are mainly Caucasian n has recently been granted a Brothel license.
Although this place has advertised (for years) as an RnT joint, all girls offer (or ask!!) FS.
Pussy play n touching and licking is on the agenda for most.
Tara is brunette in 30s with a tight figure n gives a PS experience.
She is gorgeous to look at.

Juliette is early 20s n long blond hair n gives a hot performance. Danielle is a hot blond n there are many others.

Best bet to gain FS or other extras (there is a notice on the walls saying extras available for $50), is to querie the girl in the room during massage. Be polite without attitude n chances are excellent for $50 FS as an extra.
30min (rnt) costs $90 n 45 min $145.

I recently experienced a very friendly n sensual massage with a girl called Rhianna.
First time with her. Touching n sucking all over her was not a problem n she encourages it.
She is in her 30s , blond, great bust, and works Sun, Mon, Wed and Sat.
She is softly spoken n friendly.
Bookings are advised with her coz she is popular. I'm hoping to book her soon again for my second session with her.
I think like most, i prefer not to hint at extras on my first visit.
But if anyone has spent time with Rhianna, please advise on your experience.

There is a discreet rear entry to this place (off Victoria Ave) and its upstairs.
The place is modern n clean.
Phone is 9882 3086.
Cheers, A

Very very good details sharing!
Thanks

Alejandro
29-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Yep, Club 350 owners also run place at (10?) Railway St, Burwood and used to run 90 Rowe St at Eastwood which is now closed.

Travelmate
30-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Haha. Massage shop is a massage shop.

FS shop is a FS shop.

Massage shop is not a FS shop. Why would we expect FS in a massage shop?
Any furthermore any upset if there is no FS offer in a massage shop.
Strange!

timtam
31-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Bro if u want milf heaven and all that stuff for a cheap price head down to queen st at st Mary's . Nearly every 5th shop is a special shop!

newnight
14-03-2013, 03:00 PM
try Pure massage in North Syd

guailo
14-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Ah..the good old days. I agree it seem harder these days to get FS from MLs. Maybe I have not been as active. Years ago, I would have at least one or two regular MLs with whom I get FS even when it was not on offer by the establishment. Not anymore.
Thinking back, FS was never offered and never on the first encounter. I usually find a ML that I like. Visit her a few times. Build rapport and I usually get FS. I do not recall any MLs quoting a price for the FS. From the first FS, I made the point to tip generously.

Cracker38
14-03-2013, 03:47 PM
try Pure massage in North Syd

Pure Massage at North Sydney though is a fully DA Approved brothel.

newnight
15-03-2013, 09:15 AM
that's not interesting anymore

AHLUNGOR
15-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Not an issue for me at all, plenty of MLs will do FS for me! I just more prefer to have the regular HJ or spanish instead.........haha

It's just me,

Cheers

:miao:

Beancounter
15-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Good to hear its not so restricted Ahlungor bro! I have only been offered once during my punting life. I usually see younger ML though.

dannyboy
15-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Lungor what it you fav massage place with optional extra's..

AHLUNGOR
15-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Lungor what it you fav massage place with optional extra's..

Check your PM brother.

Cheers

lollypop
15-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Bro Lungor , Can you pls PM me as well

puntbook
15-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Check your PM brother.

Cheers

Ahlungor,

I'm a newbie on the massage scene, can u pls PM me ur recommendations too?

Thanks

BlueBirdDuke
15-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Thai Oasis along Poplar St in Surry Hills also has FS on the menu. Be nice, be discreet.

AHLUNGOR
15-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Ahlungor,

I'm a newbie on the massage scene, can u pls PM me ur recommendations too?

Thanks

Sorry brother,

It's member like yourself we can't share these sensitive information. You only become a member today! this is your first ever post and you are asking the most serious and private question for a massage shop!

You may have to post a few juicy reviews yourself to prove that you are one of us before I can tell you anything mate!

Sorry to disappoint you, just don't want to get any of my friends into trouble.

Cheers

:cool2:

BlueBirdDuke
15-03-2013, 08:17 PM
I don't have as much experience as many of you guys but I have been to many massage shops and I get FS in about 80% of them. Many of these have been on the first encounter. You have to ask but is often on offer from my experience which is mostly in, but not totally limited to, the inner west of Sydney. I find have found better service in RnTs than the very few brothels I have visited where I have been refused DATY, kissing, BBBJs etc. Long live the RnT with FS I say.

Would you mind naming maybe a few of your favourites for our benefit?
:smile:

vanpersi
15-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Mr ahrungor! can you plz pm me too? i was looking for this kind of stuff... cheers

timido
15-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Not an issue for me at all, plenty of MLs will do FS for me! I just more prefer to have the regular HJ or spanish instead.........haha

It's just me,

Cheers

you are king of massage..
which MLs wont be interested do FS with you bro ahlungor..

BlueBirdDuke
15-03-2013, 11:58 PM
I am not going to just publicly name RnT shops that offer FS. That would be silly. If you have access to some of the other sites, read some of my reviews and you will get an idea of the places I visit and the services they offer.

So you name them on other sites, but find it silly to name them here? I guess you do mind. Sorry I asked. lol.
Then again, I seriously doubt massage shops can consistently beat FS shops when it comes to providing, well, full service. But as they say, YMMV.

The Fonz
16-03-2013, 12:18 AM
I went to a massage shop a few weeks ago at Parramatta to fix sore shoulders and neck cramp, was instantly offered BBBJ for $20 extra and FS for extra cost which I didn't ask further about.
She must have been a human petri dish full of what's not hot to have.

No thank you very much.

Clinton
16-03-2013, 02:32 AM

This is a shop full of pork chops and old aunts. Stay away from it.

Sillyboy
16-03-2013, 03:01 AM
Lol Billy's shop used to one the most popular in its heyday. Cheap punters looking for cheap thrills with old auntie pork chops although there might be a hidden gem from time to time.

Sydman
16-03-2013, 03:25 AM
Does Billy's have an entrance on Seymour Lane?

Mashburn
16-03-2013, 03:48 AM
Does Billy's have an entrance on Seymour Lane?

Think it does as the shop seems to have two entries/exits.

Sydman
16-03-2013, 04:42 AM
Think it does as the shop seems to have two entries/exits.

Thanks Mashburn

Cracker38
16-03-2013, 03:28 PM
I am not going to just publicly name RnT shops that offer FS. That would be silly. If you have access to some of the other sites, read some of my reviews and you will get an idea of the places I visit and the services they offer.

What other sites are there to check out, I know of parlourpages but not others