PDA

View Full Version : Pinkghettos Lina @ PSK - Tight, Wet and New

dwn4it
25-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Lina@PKS. I only have three words to describe her… tight, wet, and very new. The last time I had a girl this fresh and new was Catty@MOC.

Lina arrived on time and the pics on the PKS website is 100% her. She was slightly taller than me when she walked in but off came the heels and she was dead on the same height as me of 168cm. Lina definitely looked 19yo and she still needed to find her bearings on what to do and say. Instead of asking questions she just smiled like she was at a fun fair with a tad of shyness thqt to be honest was sort of adorable.

After she showered she came to he bedroom, still shy so took the option of chatting a bit while we explored each other’s bodies. As we chatted, I could see that her skin is white and very smooth. Size A breasts but I’m not to fussed about breasts anyway. Her hair was different than the website and knew that she was wearing a wig. It still suited her though so never really questioned her why.

After 5mins or so it only took one look and it was on. We both went straight into DFK. Wasn’t the best session of DFK but I guess this was something I had to work on with her. By the end of the session she had improved so hopefully the next time I see her she would have mastered it perfectly.

I was surprised that instead of a cat–bath she went straight to BBBJ. Would of loved a cat-bath but her DTBBBJ was mind blowing that I didn’t complain at all. She knew how to suck and suck firm for someone who is new to all of this. I quickly returned the favour as we went into a 69 position. Lina’s pussy tasted so good I could chow down for hours. As I flicked my tongue passed her flaps she would scoff my little bro every time I hit her G spot.

Her pink pussy was getting so warm and horny that she quickly put the DOM on
And eased her pussy on to my little bro. Wow so tight and warm that she rode me like her life depended on it!

I picked her up several times and pumped her like crazy. Even though Lina is 5’6, she is so light to carry guys. Got myself on top of her and it didn’t matter what position it was, Lina was enjoying every second of it. She moaned every time my little bro penetrated deep inside her. I slowed down and whispered in her ear;

“How do you want me to fuck you?”

She smiled and looked into my eyes and said

“deep and fast please!”

So guys, who was I to say NO :shout:. For the next 20mins I went all out. pumped her silly until we both came. We both showered together and for the rest of the time I was in training mode on her DFK.

Lina is intimate but can be very wild if the sex is good. Wild as a girlfriend would be. Not like a professional WL!

Remember that she is still new and if she could be doing something better, then let her know. I’m sure she is willing to learn and please you at the same time.

Eureka
25-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Wow PKS deliver another Stella girl with fantastic service.
Overall experience and especially the DTBBJ sound very enticing - shame I have to remain envious and interested reader only as website says Asian only :(
Can't I get a special dispensation PKS ? Asian food is my favorite ! Lol

honda
25-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Lina@PKS. I only have three words to describe her… tight, wet, and very new. The last time I had a girl this fresh and new was Catty@MOC.

Lina arrived on time and the pics on the PKS website is 100% her. She was slightly taller than me when she walked in but off came the heels and she was dead on the same height as me of 168cm. Lina definitely looked 19yo and she still needed to find her bearings on what to do and say. Instead of asking questions she just smiled like she was at a fun fair with a tad of shyness thqt to be honest was sort of adorable.

After she showered she came to he bedroom, still shy so took the option of chatting a bit while we explored each other’s bodies. As we chatted, I could see that her skin is white and very smooth. Size A breasts but I’m not to fussed about breasts anyway. Her hair was different than the website and knew that she was wearing a wig. It still suited her though so never really questioned her why.

After 5mins or so it only took one look and it was on. We both went straight into DFK. Wasn’t the best session of DFK but I guess this was something I had to work on with her. By the end of the session she had improved so hopefully the next time I see her she would have mastered it perfectly.

I was surprised that instead of a cat–bath she went straight to BBBJ. Would of loved a cat-bath but her DTBBBJ was mind blowing that I didn’t complain at all. She knew how to suck and suck firm for someone who is new to all of this. I quickly returned the favour as we went into a 69 position. Lina’s pussy tasted so good I could chow down for hours. As I flicked my tongue passed her flaps she would scoff my little bro every time I hit her G spot.

Her pink pussy was getting so warm and horny that she quickly put the DOM on
And eased her pussy on to my little bro. Wow so tight and warm that she rode me like her life depended on it!

I picked her up several times and pumped her like crazy. Even though Lina is 5’6, she is so light to carry guys. Got myself on top of her and it didn’t matter what position it was, Lina was enjoying every second of it. She moaned every time my little bro penetrated deep inside her. I slowed down and whispered in her ear;

“How do you want me to fuck you?”

She smiled and looked into my eyes and said

“deep and fast please!”

So guys, who was I to say NO :shout:. For the next 20mins I went all out. pumped her silly until we both came. We both showered together and for the rest of the time I was in training mode on her DFK.

Lina is intimate but can be very wild if the sex is good. Wild as a girlfriend would be. Not like a professional WL!

Remember that she is still new and if she could be doing something better, then let her know. I’m sure she is willing to learn and please you at the same time.

Was she that light to carry? 49kg according to the website. No so light bro. Snow @ Bluemoongirls weighs 41 kg and Catty 37.5. They are light. I've yet to try Selina from Sweetgirl. Not sure how much she weighs.

PinKghettoS
26-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Now We still nego with Lina@PKS about seeing non-asian....Hope she is comfortable with the change....

We will let all you guys know about it.

thanks a lot

PKS 粉区蓝钻

ButtyReturns
26-05-2012, 01:53 AM
dwn4it, your reports are always honest and informative to me since the Rainie days. You seem to be very on and off with your activity, like some of the women I know.

PKS, let me know how you go on that!

PinKghettoS
26-05-2012, 01:58 AM
As We know dwn4it's cup tea:

Services: 65%

Looking: 35%

This info is very important for All. We recommend all AR writer would put the self rating at the top of AR in future to let all bros know his type. This gonna be more accurate for all AR readers to get.

Thanks

PKS

syacyfr
27-05-2012, 02:00 AM

This info is very important for All. We recommend all AR writer would put the self rating at the top of AR in future to let all bros know his type. This gonna be more accurate for all AR readers to get.

Thanks

PKS

It is a professional advice about self rating at AR for members and shop owners. I hand up 1st.

Lightsout
27-05-2012, 03:52 PM
It is a professional advice about self rating at AR for members and shop owners. I hand up 1st.

I hand up 2nd! lol

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2012, 05:08 PM

Thanks

PKS

Hi Pinkghettos,

Thanks for your honesty here, but do you not think at 65% rating in services = just barely making the grade = may be doable, may be not!

And a 35% in the looks department is way below average, right?? and these sort of rating in my book is not acceptable for an outcall agency, do you not think so??

I really admire your bravery but I don't understand your logic.

Please explain??

How do you expect customers to make booking to see your girls when she is rated 35% in look??

I am just curious??

Cheers

:question::question::question:

Charlie123
29-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Perhaps he means looks are just one third of what he looks for in a WL with service quality being the remaining two thirds.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Perhaps he means looks are just one third of what he looks for in a WL with service quality being the remaining two thirds.

Oh shit!!

I think you are right Brother Charlie,

Silly me, made a fool of myself here!! I think i had completely misread the post.

You are right, 65% services and 35% looks, now it made perfect sense.

My sincere apology to Pink Admin and the brother who was quoted. For what its worth, here are my numbers:

50% Tits
30% Look
20% Services

Have a nice day

So embarrassed

Cheers

Charlie123
30-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Haha, well id have to say:

Pretty face: 40%
gfe/connection: 20%
nice tits (dont have to be big though): 20%
youth (20-28 y\o ideal): 20%

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2012, 10:06 AM

Haha, i know a few girls fit perfectly into all those requirements, too bad they are already your favourites too, so can't help you Bro!!

Not that you would need any!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2012, 10:07 AM

Haha, i know a few girls fit perfectly into all those rewuirements, too bad they are already your favourites too, so can't help you Bro!!

Not that you would need any!!

Cheers

Travelmate
31-05-2012, 10:35 AM

Brother Charlie123,
you have almost my same taste

syacyfr
09-06-2012, 03:47 AM
My favourite":

Looks: 70% ( 10%: face; 60%: figure)
services: 30%

Cheers

sexhunter
12-06-2012, 02:15 PM
20% Tits
30% Look
50% Services

earthshake
17-06-2012, 11:07 PM
20% Tits
40% Look
40% Services

cisco
17-06-2012, 11:28 PM
My favourite":

Looks: 70% ( 10%: face; 60%: figure)
services: 30%

Cheers

Same,.........

Max Impact
19-06-2012, 12:32 AM
PKS, how is Lina going with the non-Asian thing? Just asking for my mate not me cos my grandmother is Shanghaiese and used to go to school with Niceman's grandmother. They were best friends in the fifth grade. Yeh!

IExperiment
19-06-2012, 12:54 AM
PKS, how is Lina going with the non-Asian thing? Just asking for my mate not me cos my grandmother is Shanghaiese and used to go to school with Niceman's grandmother. They were best friends in the fifth grade. Yeh!

lol good on you to be persistant but if they know what you like and your stat and how much of an animal you are :) you have been barred my friend :)

PinKghettoS
22-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Lina is coming back this week, make your booking now!!!

sexhunter
26-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Anyone who got review on Lina?

Max Impact
26-06-2012, 09:08 PM
lol good on you to be persistant but if they know what you like and your stat and how much of an animal you are :) you have been barred my friend :)

The girls are all very satisfied with my service. Just ask them.