PDA

View Full Version : General talk Hourly hotels

paulgallen
17-11-2020, 11:07 AM
Are there any hourly hotels anymore ? There was only the one on Pitt St but that is gone now. I know there is dayuse website allows daytime usage but i don t need 3 or 4 hours and i don t want to book in case something falls through. Another option is to possibly use airbnb and just get a room rather than whole apartment for around $60, but once again need to book in advance and cancellations will cost you. Would there be a market to lease out rooms for 2 hours or so ?? Nightshade does rent out room for an hour but you don t wanna bring a fuckbuddy there..

mobo
17-11-2020, 11:33 AM
i thought dayuse allows up to last minute cancellations

mobo
17-11-2020, 11:37 AM
air bnb would be kinda awkward if you had to walk past the owner. Depends on how energetic your sessions are I guess and how loud your girl is.
THere's definitely a market for rooms on hourly basis. Party rooms too. SOmeone needs to write the air bed and bonk app

aussiegaigin
17-11-2020, 01:25 PM
The hourly hotel charged about $100 for a 2 hour booking.

You can get DayUse hotel rooms for about the same price, for longer.

I took a girl to the hourly place a couple of years ago. After I paid for the room, the girl was so disgusted with the condition of it, she upped and left. Reception was quite good about it and gave me my money back.

aussiegaigin
17-11-2020, 02:30 PM
i thought dayuse allows up to last minute cancellations

Most of them do, and you don't have to pay until you get there.

aussiegaigin
17-11-2020, 07:24 PM
Seems DayUse is now being a little less discreet about what you can do with your daytime bookings:

https://au.dayuse.com/l/love-hotel-sydney

Love Hotel Sydney
Need to find a love hotel for a nap with your amour in Sydney. You want your stay to be in a unique setting? Dayuse Sydney suggests choosing a love hotel in Sydney from a selection of sexy boutique hotels that will be as mysterious and intimate than in th......

Agoda and Hotels.com also have listing for day use rooms.

mobo
19-11-2020, 11:58 AM
Anyone tried to use one of these spaces?
https://www.creativespaces.net.au/space/riley-street-studio

paulgallen
19-11-2020, 06:24 PM
That looks very interesting. Hope there is a lock on the door and opens on weekends

aussiegaigin
19-11-2020, 07:04 PM
Beds provided? Looks very sparse for a romantic adventure

mobo
20-11-2020, 10:33 AM
The sofa looks comfy. But there are other places that are more furnished too, costs more though.