PDA

View Full Version : Question What has been your experience at the "fancy" spa erotic massages

guacmolepeepee
18-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Relatively new punter here and i wanted to try out New Chequers , what has been everyones experiences so far at those places which advertise themselves as more of a luxury erotic spa , are they worth the cost. What is the service like ? TIA

Nelly69
18-11-2020, 11:01 PM
Guacmolepeepee, you should check it out and give us a review! :)

Raybo
18-11-2020, 11:39 PM
My first sensual massage was at Bliss on Crown. They advertise as next level but I am not so sure. It is a beautiful shop.

https://blissoncrown.com.au/

Enjoy and thank me later

Funland
24-12-2020, 12:10 AM
I'd pass on the spa.

DirtyLurker
24-12-2020, 08:10 AM
If you want the extra expense or can afford it, may as well try it

cuteguy
25-12-2020, 04:10 PM
I'd pass on the spa.

Too risky these days with germ transmission and potential to pose not so nice public health risks. Best to avoid.

asiafever
25-12-2020, 04:43 PM
I think he's referring to spa as in health spa rather than spa as in jacuzzi/hot tub, though these are probably to be found there.
Shops like Chequeres, Babylon, masstige, bliss, Juliet etc that advertise as being more than a standard rnt.
Had some great sessions at Babylon, Juliet and Bodyrotic but they were all so long ago as to be irrelevant now. Worth it just to try it. Babylon at the time had a really high success rate for me. When I moved further from town it became logistically infeasible to go so spent more time at Juliet which I found hit and miss. Hopefully some other helpful gentlemen can give you more up to date info.

Taragon
25-12-2020, 11:18 PM
Would Midas be considered a 'fancy' spa?

Labia Vortex
26-12-2020, 10:19 AM
Would Midas be considered a 'fancy' spa?

Several years ago Midas was the benchmark
Not any more.., standard has dropped enormously... and that includes the girls

lonely heart
26-12-2020, 01:34 PM
Several years ago Midas was the benchmark
Not any more.., standard has dropped enormously... and that includes the girls

Veronica and Ruby those were the days....

Funny was talking to an old time brother and we all start at those place back then (Midas and 5 Star) and now we all cap at $100-$150 / punt.