• Eyes Colour: Brown
• Skin Colour: Pale
• Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
• Body Shape: Petite Estimated Body Size: 6 to 8
• Estimated Breast Size: B Enhanced breasts?: No
• Pubic Hair: All Waxed / Shaved
• Full Sex Available: Yes
• Kind of Experience: Girlfriend Experience
• Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
• Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
• DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
• Extras Charged: No
• Overall Looks: Attractive
• Overall Personality: Lovely
• Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Phoned Angie to make a booking and got told its number 3 turn! who is number 3 I ask. Sara told me its her turn you saw Shelly Last Tuesday and Ada on Friday.

Well sounds good to me so we settle on the time.

I arrive in plenty of time, see Ada in the hall way and think after Friday maybe I should have booked her again.

Sara walks in and smiles gives me a kiss and says lets go, she looks so sexy as we head off to room 3 she stops puts her arms around me and starts to passion me of with a DFK and pushes the door closed with her foot just as Angie walks in. She completely ignores Angie and continues, Angie leaves and closes the door behind her. I can see there is not going to be any regrets here
After what seems like 5 minutes she finally take a pause says you shower.

I pay the money for one hour shower and I am dry and sitting on the end of the bed when Sara returns to the room.

You like my dress she says, Oh its beautiful I reply but I like what's in it better. Mind you I don't think Angie will be real keen on it she likes the girls in next to nothing.
We have a kiss and a cuddle and she looks at herself in the mirror as she starts to remove her dress, then she walks over and says you like as she pats her g-string pants new haven't had before she says, not sure if she meant she hadn't had g-string pants before or these were just new ones.

Very nice I say as she removes them.

Today I am not going into much more detail as its pretty much as per previous so if you want to read just look it up.

Sara is one great lady she loves to have a laugh has a great attitude loves to kiss, loves to be kissed, fondled and just loves daty.

She has the most beautifully shaped breasts, not large but very nice.

And she enjoys sex we had it in cowgirl and missionary and planned to finish up with doggy but made a joke about it and said I wouldn't last long enough for doggy. Always next time.

She is the perfect GFE all you got to do is treat her right be kind and gentle and you will be rewarded with a great time with one of the most genuine ladies you could meet.

What a lovely lady what a great GFE what a must see again girl.

Shaggydog
26-02-2013, 04:32 PM
'''''''''''''''''

readyfreddy
26-02-2013, 11:14 PM
Great review sir, I haven't been here for 9 months, its seems my loss and needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency

Littlewonder
27-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Great review sir, I haven't been here for 9 months, its seems my loss and needs to be addressed as a matter of urgency

Been away 9 months in that case nice to see you back enjoy your punting and I will look forward to seeing an After Report soon.

PhoBot
28-02-2013, 04:54 PM
I first saw Sara about a year ago.

Sara has a slight resemblance to an ex FB from about 8 years ago. She was one of those FBs who you are 100% sexually compatible with, every time with her was magic. She was also about a 9/10 on the Phobot scale.

Sara's profile says she was a airline hostess, so was my FB. The first time I saw Sara, I had a great session. She looked a bit like my FB, and fucked like her too. Then Sara went on holidays for ages and after she came back I just didn't get around to seeing her.

So today the planets aligned.

As soon as Sara came in the room, I was a bit disappointed because in my mind, I'd built her up to BEING my ex FB, and of course she wasn't. If anyone has read about how mailable memories can be, you'd know how this can happen.
So when the logical part of my brain re-engaged, I thought, I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you :)

I Started with some nice oral, then some DATY (orgasm 1 for her) 69, then got her to do more BBBJ. Then I got her to lube her already wet pussy, and had her slide her lips up and down my shaft (orgasm 2 for her)
On with the condom with her on top. That lasted 10 mins (orgasm 3 for her). She collapsed and said you on top please. I was feeling particularly STRONG today, so I did her in normal mish, then held her legs up high and pounded the living shit out of her. (orgasm 4 and maybe 5 for her) During a lul in the fucking, she pleaded with me and said enough, let me blow you, which she did until I exploded 3 days worth of reserves in her mouth. I have a new game, after I CIM I start asking the girl lots of questions, and watch them trying to answer without letting cum dribble out while they rush to the sink.

If anyone has a session with Sara after 1pm and she seemed tired and sore, sorry dude ;)

Oneonone
01-03-2013, 09:21 AM
You should take pity on the poor girl and not wear her out so much, sounds like you had a great time

Littlewonder
03-03-2013, 09:33 AM
Whose turn is it today says Sara, Shelly's but she and you both have a long booking so I am seeing Ada today

Littlewonder
03-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Ada did not come in today, so I decided I would wait and see Shelly, after 45 minutes Shelly booking still had not arrived so I got to go with her first up. In typical Shelly style she says you want to do double with Betty OK I say half an hour double so I did a double for the first 30 minutes and then one hour with Shelly. I might have to do a report.

M3
24-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Technical issue post to follow.

M3
24-04-2013, 07:08 PM
For those who have met Sara the term "elegant lady" would not be seem out of place.

Sara is in again tomorrow 25/4 and she is indeed a lovely lady that offers a top service and an exceptional GFE.

Tall and elegant Sara (http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html) > http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/sara.html)

Smooth skin lovely hair that always looks so shiny and full of life.

One of the best GFE and a top BBBJ as well..

Go see and enjoy this lovely Taiwanese lady.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

Oneonone
28-04-2013, 07:29 PM
I saw the lovely Sara today for one hour see brief report separately.