PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Juni ~ Surprising!

Abracadabra
20-11-2020, 08:13 PM
Juni ~ 1 hour booking
Ginza Club
Nov 2020

Approach & Greeting

This was my 1st time to Ginza Club ~ I used the front entrance and was buzzed in quickly and made my way around to reception. I was a little early and was asked to wait in a small area nearby where I ran into Anna, who looked hot in a tight black dress. I was then directed to room 26 and on walking there discovered how big this shop is as I crossed 2 back gardens on the journey.

First Impressions

On opening the door Juni appeared a little surprised initially but quickly moved into her friendly manner introducing herself in clear English as we moved into the ante room…..this was a big set up!
She has a face that I didn’t expect from the photos but it is a Korean face that is quite common and whilst not overly pretty or a face that I particularly like she looks fine and has an engaging personality right from the start. Unsure about the body photos ~ the face photos confused me too as her hair is flicked up in them which had me thinking she would look different to what she did?
Juni is approx. 164cm with nice d cups which are likely enhanced but as I was to find out they were nice to fondle and not hard or with any plastic feel.
We undressed separately and launched into some DFK which she is a natural at from the start. I took hold of what is a lovely curvy body which is nice to hold, although pretty sure she has had some work around her hips and arse ….but didn’t bother me a bit.

Shower

Into the shower, more DFK and a wash-down. Nothing out of the ordinary here ……she works her way down to some ball licking and a BBBJ which is mostly nondescript but ok.

Main Course

Onto the bed ~ Juni is quite a communicator and overall confident so the time with her was relaxed and easy to enjoy. She pushed me down and moved on top of me with ongoing DFK and moving into a catbath which while not my scene was stimulating. I just had hold of all the curves. Her tits, hips and arse are a lot to handle and she seems to enjoy the attention. She moved down to my cock and licked my balls while holding on and massaging the shaft. This was quite skilful as she knows how to slowly bring you on. I stopped her as didn’t want to come there and then and she domed me up and we moved onto mish in which I held her legs above my shoulders and she takes it enthusiastically.
She then positioned herself for DATY which is not for me and I moved her to the edge of the bed for some standing up mish and then mover her legs to the side which seemed to push her buttons!
I tired of that and then the surprise came when she moved me onto my back and got into CG which is a position that I rarely come in ….until Juni. She hooked her legs under mine in some way and then leaned forward to angle the grind and look down on me, which was eye rolling and within 5 or so mins finished me off.
After cleaning me up we enjoyed some mutual slow caressing side by side with her which is enjoyable and quite natural as she is very talkative and enquiring.
It didn’t take much to encourage her to try for a 2nd round which her BBBJ achieved just before the buzzer …….another thing that surprised me about this girl.

Conclusion

Juini was a real surprise for me. My initial take was a plain face, no initial spark, but with a body to grab hold of and see what happens!
However she is quite beguiling and fun to talk with and you quickly find yourself enjoying your time with her, but the real tick factor from me was her techniques were really good. Rare for me to come in CG and rare to 2nd shot in I hour. She organised both!
YMMV and connections may be different but I would definitely circle back around in the future.
[/FONT]

chickbreaker
22-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Thanks for this. Was an easy read, very relatable, no obnoxiousness. Were you on the blue pill by chance?

I can see there's a fair bit of work done on the arse (think Aletta Ocean) and face, but that's quite prevalent with K girls. She is a little more pricey than the rest, it would seem, would you say the price is justified?

Finally, is she a smoker?

premature
22-11-2020, 04:22 PM
Thanks for this. Was an easy read, very relatable, no obnoxiousness. Were you on the blue pill by chance?

I can see there's a fair bit of work done on the arse (think Aletta Ocean) and face, but that's quite prevalent with K girls. She is a little more pricey than the rest, it would seem, would you say the price is justified?

She isn't a smoker. She is definitely very good and charming. You are guaranteed a good time with her, but for the price point there a few others I would rather see.

When I first saw her she was cheaper and CIM was not extra.

Abracadabra
22-11-2020, 06:00 PM

No pharmaceuticals.....have used in the past but find the vision, headache and tiredness after effects not worth it. One shot the norm for me ....that's why she surprised me!
The price differential is not huge and while I wouldn't rush back it was worth it this time around ....
No smoker signs...

chickbreaker
22-11-2020, 10:22 PM
No pharmaceuticals.....have used in the past but find the vision, headache and tiredness after effects not worth it. One shot the norm for me ....that's why she surprised me!
The price differential is not huge and while I wouldn't rush back it was worth it this time around ....
No smoker signs...

Cheers. Agreed re the after effects.

chickbreaker
22-11-2020, 10:23 PM
She isn't a smoker. She is definitely very good and charming. You are guaranteed a good time with her, but for the price point there a few others I would rather see.

When I first saw her she was cheaper and CIM was not extra.

Alright, cheers. CIM isn't a dealmaker/breaker for me personally.

harrycd
22-11-2020, 11:07 PM
Nice AR bro, I havent had time to drop by Ginza recently but Juni has been on my list.
Do you know what she was surprised about when she opened the door lol.

Also try the backstreet entrance next time, I always enjoy the clandestine feeling of buzzing that shit lol

Abracadabra
23-11-2020, 08:52 AM
Nice AR bro, I havent had time to drop by Ginza recently but Juni has been on my list.
Do you know what she was surprised about when she opened the door lol.

Also try the backstreet entrance next time, I always enjoy the clandestine feeling of buzzing that shit lol

Thanks Mr H.

Unsure what it was but if happened in a split second and wasn't negative and you quickly forget when in the room with her as she is friendly and talkative from the get go. I am an older punter but fit and presentable and doubt it was anything along those lines as one would imagine the experienced girls have seen all types. Might have been my handsome good looks took her breath away😁

Thanks for the suggestion abt the back entrance ....it wasn't that clear when I walked down the lane. An interesting aside ~ when entering via the front door 4 policemen were coming out. Reception told me such checks were regular and normal.....

premature
23-11-2020, 10:41 PM
She gave that surprised look for me as well. She is probably used to getting Chinese customers, so when you are not chinese she is suprised?

Abracadabra
24-11-2020, 07:22 AM
She gave that surprised look for me as well. She is probably used to getting Chinese customers, so when you are not chinese she is suprised?

Hadn't thought of that?

In fact, hadnt thought of what would be the ethnic breakdown of Sydney's punters? Guess it depends on the shop and locations?