Wechat: abc43a2
43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
www.diva43.com

Sensual nude massage, body slide & Happy Ending
30 minutes $95 (Special $90)
45 minutes $120 (Special $110)
60 minutes $140 (Special $130)
Business Hours 10am-11pm

Knowing Angel’s room is ready, informed Fergie for morning’s booking. Arrive early, walked in, greeted by Tom as Fergie not there. Settled registration and paperwork, Tom shown me the way to Angel’s room, inside the room pink light, a luxury chair, double massage table, massive long wall mirror, angel’s wings on the wall and the shower room is huge. No bed:prettiness:

Shower alone while waiting, my lucky girl walked in happily seeing me, joined me shower, washed me and we cuddled together rubbing each other’s assets:love:. Good experience with extras service nearly crossed the line, dried up together and continued our playtime. Sitting on massage table, hugging her, watching at the wall mirror, I saw angels.:prettiness:..Playtime from table to chair then in front of the mirror, back on the table with front and back position, very nice view from massive wall mirror...that eruption was the longest time spent in my life. After cleaned up, ML came back for cuddle and she asked me;
ML: do you feel the difference compare with last session?
Me: Yes, this is my longest even time spent for eruption, why?
ML: First part, during shower, those nearly cum’s activity, effected the late eruption at the end.

ML shared with me some methods of delay eruption but little one still standing high.:love:..
Cuddled for awhile and saw the angels again from the wall mirror, before we shower cleaned up. Tips additional for good session, very happy.

Really appreciate the efforts of Fergie designed Angel’s room. This will be my unforgettable room.

diva43
22-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Thanks for your review. Please come again.

Drmartens
23-11-2020, 11:49 AM
Noice review. Heaps of activities in the room, can you pm me details and I probably can guess who the ML is. LOL

Leslie75
29-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Noice review. Heaps of activities in the room, can you pm me details and I probably can guess who the ML is. LOL
:D:D Correct, I was spoiled with the way she shower me. Angel’s room is suitable for nuru as well.
Enjoy the session