PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Any intel on 244 Paddington?

Careverga
03-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Saw a couple of nice looking cauc girls advertised on the 244 Desire website, which gave me hopes of a return to the golden age of the French girls in Paddo.

This is after reports of a change of ownership and a lot of confusion over whether the shop is even open. A punter on another thread basically said he showed up for a bookign only to find the shop looking permanently closed and no answer on the phone.

Does anyone have any first person intel here?

kingwally
03-12-2020, 04:33 PM
Saw a couple of nice looking cauc girls advertised on the 244 Desire website, which gave me hopes of a return to the golden age of the French girls in Paddo.

This is after reports of a change of ownership and a lot of confusion over whether the shop is even open. A punter on another thread basically said he showed up for a bookign only to find the shop looking permanently closed and no answer on the phone.

Does anyone have any first person intel here?

I want to know as well. I checked out their website and they are advertising French amour Nina with the nationality as Chinese...figure that out!!

Leslie75
03-12-2020, 05:06 PM
Is nuru massage still on menu?
Would like to tick off my bucket list

Raybo
03-12-2020, 05:14 PM
I want to know as well. I checked out their website and they are advertising French amour Nina with the nationality as Chinese...figure that out!!

From what I have seen its all over the shop. Seen some ads for higher end girls ($400hr), seen budget girls, seen the Caucasian girl ads and even seen a new Polish girl advertised that's also being advertised at a Pyrmont massage shop.

Careverga
03-12-2020, 05:53 PM
I just tried calling, no answer and no machine. Weird. Why would they even be updating the roster.

kingwally
03-12-2020, 06:10 PM
I just tried calling, no answer and no machine. Weird. Why would they even be updating the roster.
No idea, but the roster on the website last night had the Polish girl working. I sent a request for them to send me the roster by Wechat but I have got no reply as yet.

Joe1956
03-12-2020, 08:54 PM
Drove past this arvo and it looked dead. No ‘open’ sign. Ziltch

Niceguy11
04-12-2020, 06:27 PM
Yeah I use to like Paddington when Shane was there. I haven't been back for months. Messaged the shop the other day and got told about some girl that was charging $400 a hour. Fuck that.

jordan69
04-12-2020, 07:15 PM
Yeah I use to like Paddington when Shane was there. I haven't been back for months. Messaged the shop the other day and got told about some girl that was charging $400 a hour. Fuck that.
Yes missed Shane interactions
$400 overnight?

Pcnut
04-12-2020, 08:01 PM
The business was up for sale again few week back.

Vader
04-12-2020, 09:33 PM
$400 overnight?

Who charged $450 overnight?

Nthnrr
04-12-2020, 09:39 PM
All the ads re the new girls have disappeared today. Something dodgy is going on!

Jumper
04-12-2020, 10:04 PM
All the ads re the new girls have disappeared today. Something dodgy is going on!
lol wrong signal

Niceguy11
05-12-2020, 08:25 AM
$400 overnight?

I'm fairly certain it was for the hour but I might be wrong bro. I deleted Paddington off my WeChat. It's such a shame because Paddington use to be heaps good especially with Linda, Monica, Lisa, Coco and all the other girls that worked there.

Sucks the shop has gone down hill so badly. I drove past it last night and it looked depressing. Hopefully Shane comes back because he was such a nice guy and was always welcoming. I miss you Shane.

cuteguy
05-12-2020, 03:40 PM
I'm fairly certain it was for the hour but I might be wrong bro. I deleted Paddington off my WeChat. It's such a shame because Paddington use to be heaps good especially with Linda, Monica, Lisa, Coco and all the other girls that worked there.

Sucks the shop has gone down hill so badly. I drove past it last night and it looked depressing. Hopefully Shane comes back because he was such a nice guy and was always welcoming. I miss you Shane.

I wonder where their girls have gone. They had some girls that stood out.

Niceguy11
06-12-2020, 08:13 AM
I wonder where their girls have gone. They had some girls that stood out.

Yeah man 100%. I think Linda left the industry and was doing private work on rare occasions. Coco was also doing private work but I lost her WeChat. Monica works at Bexley massage, 143 Marrickville Road and 303 Campsie. As for Bunny and Lisa, I am not sure where they are.

I never tried the French girls as I only see Chinese girls. Monica still works at the shops mentioned and she is still the same and works at the shops mentioned above.

jordan69
06-12-2020, 08:18 AM
Who charged $450 overnight?
Sorry bro, wrong info as too excited
Need to visit spec saver for the glasses