Establishment : Liverpool Asian Massage

Date of Visit : 6/12/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 1/274 George St, Liverpool

Phone : 9734 7679

Hours of Business : 10 til 8

Rates : $130/hr

Size/shape : Short, cute face, curvy figure, C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese/Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, DATY, FIV, DFKing, cowgirl, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : ABSOLUTELY - GREAT SESSION

My experience/comments : From reading the previous reviews of this place on another forum it sounded like Amanda was the girl to see.

Being a Sunday I was able to park directly across the road and I called and was told that Amanda was available so I said I’d be right in. (And I was just in time as right at the start of the session I heard the Papasan telling another customer that Amanda was busy for an hour.)

Amanda was just cleaning the room and she soon got me to follow her – this was the large room at the end of the corridor which has a double bed, not just a massage table.

Amanda is quite short and has a cute face and was well-presented with false eye-lashes and good make-up. She has purple streaks in her hair and was wearing a see-through black teddy over a black bra (no knickers). She was immediately bubbly and friendly in a giggly, girlie sort of way.

I checked what services were available, handed over the money and Amanda went to get her stuff while I stripped.

When she returned she stripped to reveal a nice curvy figure (just slightly cuddly) with enhanced C-cups, a couple of temporary tatts and she was fully and freshly shaved. She had a couple of small Band-Aids under her nipples so I was hesitant about touching her tits much but they looked good.

Amanda went straight between my legs and started a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good hand-work, nice eye-contact and only a couple of brief tissue-breaks.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

This was great as she has a lovely little pussy and was immediately very responsive, moaning and giggling as I licked her. I also finger-fucked her and could feel some strong vaginal contractions.

I got Amanda to turn round for some face-sitting and she was grinding herself down onto my tongue and she started telling me to suck her hard. At first I thought she meant me to lick her hard so I did that but she said “No lick, suck me hard”.

To do this better, I got her to lie down for some DATY and Amanda had her legs up in the air and pulled her pussy-lips apart and told me to insert a finger (she really was dripping wet and tasted delicious).

Amanda kept telling me how she liked it (I love it when girls do that) and was pointing to her clit and again saying “Suck me hard. Harder. Harder” and pushing my head down on her. I’ve never had a girl ask for that before.

I was sucking as hard as I could but she was still saying “Harder”. (I felt that I was going to suck my fillings out and was thankful that I don’t have false teeth as I’m sure I would have swallowed them.)

And she kept insisting I finger-fuck her and her pussy muscles where repeatedly clamping tightly onto my finger.

I let this go on for ages as it was so good but eventually I tired (it was really hard work). I looked at the clock and was horrified to see that there was less than 15 minutes left. My lips felt bruised and battered so God knows what her clit was like!!

I knelt over her and we had some DFKing before I lay down for a bit more BJ and soon asked her to get a condom (and she said I could later cum in her mouth).

We started with some Asian-style cow-girl with Amanda looking down and watching as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I then asked for some doggie but she said I was too big so we had a bit of mish (with more delightful kissing) but all too soon we were running out of time so I asked her to suck me again. She removed the condom, wiped me down and I soon squirted in her mouth.

Amanda spat in a tissue and I got her to lie in my arms while we had a brief chat – her English is pretty good.

She said she was half Chinese, half Korean (and she understood my couple of phrases in Korean) and has been here for three years, working at 274 Sundays and Mondays and a massage parlour other days (HJs only).

The Papasan was then knocking on the door so Amanda cleared up all the tissues and wrapped herself in a towel and went to shower while I dressed and departed.

On my way out I said thank you to the Papasan and he apologised for having to knock on the door, saying her would have let me have longer but there was another customer waiting for Amanda.

I was glad that I had been able to park so close as I was absolutely knackered. Great girl.