PDA

View Full Version : General talk Thai Ladyboy?

somtum
07-12-2020, 11:02 AM
Hi everyone.

I'm hoping people can recommend their asian ladyboys in Sydney. I first tried a ladyboy in thailand. Gave her a handy. It took me a while to do it but during the massage it became very erotic and she was simply stunning. Nice experience overall.

I guess my only catch is, please recommend only feminine ladyboys. No man in dress versions.

Riff888
07-12-2020, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm hoping people can recommend their asian ladyboys in Sydney. I first tried a ladyboy in thailand. Gave her a handy. It took me a while to do it but during the massage it became very erotic and she was simply stunning. Nice experience overall.

I guess my only catch is, please recommend only feminine ladyboys. No man in dress versions.I think it you should be able to find what you're looking for if you filter on ladyboy in Locanto.

Don't take the pictures as 100% though.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

somtum
07-12-2020, 01:02 PM
Don't take the pictures as 100% though.

This is why I ask for recommendations. I don't trust photos on Locanto

somtum
07-12-2020, 01:03 PM
hence why I joined this forum.

gunboundray
07-12-2020, 02:41 PM
hence why I joined this forum.

Yea! Tell it to his face! Not once but also once in two post! It will for sure attract people to help you!

But why dont you go out and test them yourselves and report back? Then maybe you can be the leader of this trend.

I have tried- but you didn't even tell us which state, so how can anyone help? (im from melbourne)

somtum
07-12-2020, 03:26 PM
I did try lol. It was an unnerving experience. She opened the door and when I saw her, I just had to be honest and let her know, she was not as her photos. Taller than me, manly voice. I was outta there.

but you didn't even tell us which state
– Oh, good point. NSW!!!!!

somtum
07-12-2020, 03:27 PM
Yea! Tell it to his face! Not once but also once in two post! It will for sure attract people to help you!

But why dont you go out and test them yourselves and report back? Then maybe you can be the leader of this trend.

I have tried- but you didn't even tell us which state, so how can anyone help? (im from melbourne)

actually, I did mention Sydney in my original Post. sooooooooooooo in your face! :cool2:

drifter
07-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Just out of curiosity ..... is post-op ladyboys still ladyboys. As we all know ladyboys are boys with dicks!! Then I may be wrong.

somtum
07-12-2020, 03:39 PM
Just out of curiosity ..... is post-op ladyboys still ladyboys. As we all know ladyboys are boys with dicks!! Then I may be wrong.

lol good question. I wanna play with the ding dong :grimace:

Carby
07-12-2020, 03:39 PM
I'd try TS4Rent website and filter by Sydney. You'll find quite a few there. I'd personally recommend Azura Blue, but she has stopped seeing all clients since covid

somtum
07-12-2020, 05:08 PM
I'd try TS4Rent website and filter by Sydney. You'll find quite a few there. I'd personally recommend Azura Blue, but she has stopped seeing all clients since covid

Thanks. Never heard that site. Azura Blue @ $200 for 30mins :surprise:

warwick1
07-12-2020, 07:21 PM
Hi everyone.

I guess my only catch is, please recommend only feminine ladyboys. No man in dress versions.

Whats the difference they are both "men"

somtum
07-12-2020, 07:44 PM
Whats the difference they are both "men"

Ah simplicity. The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

warwick1
07-12-2020, 07:50 PM
Ah simplicity. The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Change your medication...........

CharlieM
07-12-2020, 08:09 PM
What i appreciate most on this whoremonging forum is that people are so non judgemental

somtum
07-12-2020, 08:35 PM
What i appreciate most on this whoremonging forum is that people are so non judgemental

lol they're everywhere.

warwick1
07-12-2020, 08:50 PM

Its actually spelt "whoremongering"and is a noun........stay away from big words.......

God Member
07-12-2020, 09:20 PM
Actually - it's a verb. Could be used as an adjective too, but it would sound clumsy. Whoremonger is the noun.

somtum
07-12-2020, 09:47 PM
Actually - it's a verb. Could be used as an adjective too, but it would sound clumsy. Whoremonger is the noun.

This is just too good.

warwick1
07-12-2020, 11:08 PM

Its actually listed as a noun when I just checked the spelling....

CharlieM
08-12-2020, 06:47 AM
Its actually spelt "whoremongering"and is a noun........stay away from big words.......

Thanks, for the English lesson. I just typed it the way I spelt it. Didn't do spelling check or google as you did.

Maybe they should change the rules on this forum so as not to allow forum members who are searching something out of the Vanilla or with poor literacy skills to participate on it.

Only allowing the "Whoremongering" members who are suffering guilt issues because of there obsession to voice their views.

Riff888
08-12-2020, 09:12 AM
This is just too good.Why bother entertaining this guy?

Look at the pattern

Hu6e = bury your dead = plek .........

The list of usernames grows and grows.

Just a troll with no value to add but to shit stir.

somtum
08-12-2020, 09:30 AM
Why bother entertaining this guy?

Look at the pattern

Hu6e = bury your dead = plek .........

The list of usernames grows and grows.

Just a troll with no value to add but to shit stir.

yeah, I've noticed even after just one day. :victory:

CFM001
08-12-2020, 08:10 PM
I did try lol. It was an unnerving experience. She opened the door and when I saw her, I just had to be honest and let her know, she was not as her photos. Taller than me, manly voice. I was outta there.

but you didn't even tell us which state
– Oh, good point. NSW!!!!!

Got a link to the ad so that we know who you were talking about?

gunboundray
09-12-2020, 12:30 PM
actually, I did mention Sydney in my original Post. sooooooooooooo in your face! :cool2:

Or should i say in your face in relations to this post you've started? :)

good luck finding help in anything at all.

TheMaestro
15-12-2020, 05:41 PM
I have seen heaps on public transport and around the city recently!

spaniel77
15-12-2020, 08:51 PM
This weather we're having right?! ��*♂️

Raybo
15-12-2020, 09:16 PM
A recent AR and subsequent responses.
Good AR Gregorious, hope you don't mind me sharing it here. Seemed appropriate.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?98804-TS-Kyhra-Thai-Town-Sydney

liminal
15-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Change your medication...........

Sir , why feel so uncomfortable ?

Raybo
15-12-2020, 10:22 PM
Sir , why feel so uncomfortable ?

LGBT stuff is hard to comprehend for people who think they are 'normal'. Don't see what the issue is really. It is a person's choice. Who am I to judge on that.

God Member
15-12-2020, 10:47 PM
According to Richard Dawkins, the evolutionary bioligist, it is disgust that prevents 98% of blokes from wanting to fiddle with other bloke's cocks. In evolutionary terms, he explained that this disgust had to be hard wired in so that reproduction of the species was ensured. Even the most non-judgmental person, including me, therefore says one thing while feeling another.

quagmire
16-12-2020, 08:22 AM
According to Richard Dawkins, the evolutionary bioligist, it is disgust that prevents 98% of blokes from wanting to fiddle with other bloke's cocks. In evolutionary terms, he explained that this disgust had to be hard wired in so that reproduction of the species was ensured. Even the most non-judgmental person, including me, therefore says one thing while feeling another.

Obviously I am still a bit of a Neanderthal because I agree with Mr Dawkins 100%. I don't know how women can stand to touch men, face it guys we really are pretty disgusting. as for "ladyboys" the key word you are looking for here is boy.
It's not a "chick with a dick" or "shemale" if its got a penis its a dude, and you're gay.

spaniel77
16-12-2020, 02:01 PM
I thought this site was open for any discussion about sex and parlours.

How did turn out like High School all over again?
I reckon if you don't like the topic go to other posts. Why the name calling like its 1985?

liminal
16-12-2020, 05:18 PM
Obviously I am still a bit of a Neanderthal because I agree with Mr Dawkins 100%. I don't know how women can stand to touch men, face it guys we really are pretty disgusting. as for "ladyboys" the key word you are looking for here is boy.
It's not a "chick with a dick" or "shemale" if its got a penis its a dude, and you're gay.

Dear sir perhaps the moniker quandary a more apt appellation?

Though your current is more than apt for this afternoon

On the other hand having read your reply again, I realise it was intended as comedic

warwick1
16-12-2020, 05:27 PM
I thought this site was open for any discussion about sex and parlours.

How did turn out like High School all over again?
I reckon if you don't like the topic go to other posts. Why the name calling like its 1985?

Maybe 1986 was probably a better year...........

spaniel77
16-12-2020, 07:35 PM
Maybe 1986 was probably a better year...........

Hahaha perhaps. I was actually 7 at 1985 and didn't see name calling til I came to this country and experienced name calling 1992. lol

annintofu
18-12-2020, 04:04 PM

I'm never into perverted things like ladyboy. But out of curiosity, is a ladyboy not the same as transgender? which I thought would have it's male genital removed and replaced with female genitals.

to keep the question simple, does a ladyboy still have a dick?

wilisno
18-12-2020, 04:08 PM
I'm never into perverted things like ladyboy. But out of curiosity, is a ladyboy not the same as transgender? which I thought would have it's male genital removed and replaced with female genitals.

to keep the question simple, does a ladyboy still have a dick?
Some do and some don’t. It’s called pre-op and post-op.

bobbi-stretch
19-12-2020, 01:26 AM
I dont think i could go through seeing a ladyboy