PDA

View Full Version : Other Fiona at Mature Darlings - good session, nice lady

Fred69
08-12-2020, 07:55 PM
Person's Name : Fiona

Establishment : Mature Darlings

Date of Visit : 8/12/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Mature Darlings Sydney – Mature Age Brothel Harris Park Sydney

Phone : 9806 9717

Hours of Business : 9:30 til midnight

Rates : $135/30min

Size/shape : Curvy with a bit of a tummy, B/C-cups (not bad considering). Fully shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie/Greek

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cow-lady, doggie, friendly chat

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session

My experience/comments : Decided to try something (very) different, for me.

Apart from when I was a teenager, I think I’ve fucked only one girl older than me (the excellent Jade at Maggies a couple of years ago) and, to my knowledge, I’ve never fucked a grandmother (although some of the mature Chinese ladies I’ve seen could well have been grannies). Yes, I know – a few of you fellow forum members sleep with a 70yo granny every night!!

So I looked at the website for this place and chose one of the oldest ladies on their list (they have two listed as 70+).

Easy to book and easy 2hr street parking within metres.

I went in through the not very discrete front door (but apparently there is a rear entrance) and was met by the friendly and efficient receptionist, Rhonda, who did the Covid formalities, called Fiona and gave me a small container of mouthwash. I handed over the money.

Fiona certainly looks like a granny – grey hair (cut quite short) and glasses and she was wearing a full-length dress. She led me up to Room 2.

As I stripped we had a chat (she likes a chat). She said she was ethnically Greek and I asked how old she was, asking for honesty, and she said she was 76. I then I asked whether she was actually a grandmother and she said she was. (In fact when we were talking later I discovered that one of her grandchildren is older than my eldest kid and I’m in my mid-60s!!)

The room was very clean and well-appointed with a shower and a good sized bed.

Fiona stripped. Her face is a bit wrinkly and her figure is curvy, with a bit of a tummy, and natural B/C-cups. Not bad considering. She was fully shaved.

She knelt over me for a brief kiss and then moved down to start a very good BBBJ – no hint of teeth and no interruptions with some good flicking tongue action.

I was aware that it was only a half hour booking so before long I asked her for some 69 and she moved round. She made the right noises but I don’t think she came.

Fiona then dismounted and knelt beside me and asked if I wanted more French and sucked me some more and I took the opportunity to gently finger-fuck her – she was pretty wet.

Time was moving on so I asked her to get a condom. At this stage I usually ask whether CIM is an option but it did feel quite right today! (Not much logic there as I was about to fuck her anyway.)

We started with some cowgirl and Fiona rode me quite passionately with some more DFKing.

She then asked whether I wanted to change position and I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This felt good and Fiona was getting quite vocal so, aware of the time, I kept on going until I squirted.

I lay down and, as she tidied me up, we had a good chat – Fiona was quite open about her family etc.

There was no rush to get rid of me, and no knocks on the door from Rhonda, so we kept on chatting until we were way over time. I was told they have five rooms and four or five ladies working each day, although sometimes in shifts. Fiona said she often works Mondays but some weeks changes days to fit in with her other commitments.

We both showered and dressed and Fiona led me downstairs.

I asked whether there were any of the other ladies I could say hello to and I was introduced to Jodie (quite good looking, slimish, nice tits) and Rachel (looked slightly younger, tallish, slim but still curvy). Think I’d choose Jodie out of the two but it’s close.

On first impressions this place has a friendly and relaxed ambiance and seems to be well-managed.

A good session. I don’t think that I’ll make Caucasian granny-bonking a regular event but I will probably return for some occasional variety.