PDA

View Full Version : General talk Stretching in Massage

Raybo
10-12-2020, 12:05 AM
Throwing it out there, who gets stretched during massage? There are a few moves, but I love me lying on my stomach, girl straddling me, preferably nude, holding onto her wrists, arching my back, lifting my head high as she pulls back whilst I look at the 'no sexual services' sign on the wall.

B J Hunter
10-12-2020, 07:27 AM
Throwing it out there, who gets stretched during massage? There are a few moves, but I love me lying on my stomach, girl straddling me, preferably nude, holding onto her wrists, arching my back, lifting my head high as she pulls back whilst I look at the 'no sexual services' sign on the wall.
Ive been doing it all wrong then. My ML convinced me that she was to be the one lying on her stomach and then everything else exactly as you describe it. I am so knieve.

asiafever
10-12-2020, 01:19 PM

Thai Annie at 28 Hope used to give an awesome stretch session as part of her massage... and then she'd tie me back in knots afterwards. I miss her sessions.