10-12-2020, 09:35 PM
Got a PM suggesting K Rebecca or V Anna at Ginza
Anyone had experience with Anna ?

TheMaestro
11-12-2020, 02:10 PM
Heard good things about K Rebecca!

Pcnut
12-12-2020, 09:31 PM
Tried V Anna at ginza, pretty good section. She is very bubbly and her services is more GFE. It is ginza standard

Labia Vortex
12-12-2020, 10:12 PM
Another PM indicates that Kay vapes during the session
Losing interest fast

alc
12-12-2020, 11:08 PM
Another PM indicates that Kay vapes during the session
Losing interest fast

Considering why you're going... I think she'll be too preoccupied to vape

the_boss_king
28-01-2021, 04:12 PM
anyone and everyone at Ginza almost lol

Mranderson6958
22-02-2021, 11:03 AM
Can vouch for V Anna or C Anna I think she goes by now. But very high quality BBJ to CIM finish - we had round two after and she ASKED me to CIM not the don for round two. How good is that?

jasng90
29-05-2022, 01:36 PM
V anna bbbj skills is crazy, in the shower she gave me bbbj with incredible suction intensity by surprise. apparently i held on but came abit/pre-cum but didnt realise it untill she told me. And personally I am normally a hard cummer. this rarely ever happens.

MrSeven
31-05-2022, 11:17 PM
V anna at ginza?

PKING2
01-06-2022, 08:33 PM
Just had a session with id Sandra sakurapalace
She was angel n5m and worked at ginza as well.

Her service is in another level. And a PSE style.

You could find ar about her in this site, when she still worked at n5m 42g and ginza

Aloscha
01-06-2022, 08:51 PM
Just had a session with id Sandra sakurapalace
She was angel n5m and worked at ginza as well.

Her service is in another level. And a PSE style.

You could find ar about her in this site, when she still worked at n5m 42g and ginza

PKing strikes again. Always sniffing out the hidden gems.

cuteguy
02-06-2022, 10:18 AM
PKing strikes again. Always sniffing out the hidden gems.

Sandra or Angel as she was known at other shops is no hidden gem. She's been around for some time and you won't be disappointed with her service.

jasng90
25-03-2023, 10:04 AM
any new recommendations from bros?

paulgallen
26-03-2023, 11:11 AM
How old is Lily and the other WL here generally ? 50 plus?
And is the place a dump or reasonable clean?

keebab
26-03-2023, 11:30 AM
Its a dump and they're all seasoned, but you get PSE with all the trimmings.

MilfMonger
30-03-2023, 09:11 AM
How old is Lily and the other WL here generally ? 50 plus?
And is the place a dump or reasonable clean?

Lily: 52 i think
Kiki: 53
Jessica: ‘older than me’ according to both the two above
Honey: mid 50’s
Tiffany: 59 for the last three years at least..

it’s not a dump. And the ladies are pleasant enough when not totally baked. But the last time I was there one of them had both mouth ulcers and what i bet was ringworm. Another seems to have permanent tinea. They all do BBFS CIP and i don’t think they rush to the Clinic when they have any symptoms of illness.Not all rooms are conditioned and the ones that are have air conditioners that sound like cement mixers. Several ladies live semi-permanently in their rooms since its a 24 hour shop so the rooms are cluttered with all their possessions.

A good PSE BBBJ CIM can be got from Amanda at 47 Marrickville, Tina at 46 Marrickville, JoJo, Vicki, Lily at 12 Bellevue (although the more gentle one from Wendy there is much better in my opinion). Also Sasa at 99 Annandale. Eva at 485 Leichardt (probably the most ‘PSE’ since you can’t keep her out of your arse while she’s at it)..

And an honourable mention to Sophie, the proud new owner of the revamped and renovated shop at 28 Vincent St Marrickville. If one of the ladies is not getting you over the line she’s been known to elbow out the poor performer out of the way and comp good customers a good 15 minutes of relentless industrial strength suction …and she won’t quit until you throatpie her..

Bradis
01-04-2023, 02:57 AM
Lily: 52 i think
Kiki: 53
Jessica: ‘older than me’ according to both the two above
Honey: mid 50’s
Tiffany: 59 for the last three years at least..

it’s not a dump. And the ladies are pleasant enough when not totally baked. But the last time I was there one of them had both mouth ulcers and what i bet was ringworm. Another seems to have permanent tinea. They all do BBFS CIP and i don’t think they rush to the Clinic when they have any symptoms of illness.Not all rooms are conditioned and the ones that are have air conditioners that sound like cement mixers. Several ladies live semi-permanently in their rooms since its a 24 hour shop so the rooms are cluttered with all their possessions.

Well damn can anyone else weight in on how accurate this is? Its almost written like a hit piece by a disgruntled punter or a shill for rival business or something.

keebab
01-04-2023, 09:54 AM
Milfmonger reviews are pretty bang on. Nothing shill about them.

Axeman123
01-04-2023, 12:42 PM
Sandra or Angel as she was known at other shops is no hidden gem. She's been around for some time and you won't be disappointed with her service. Somewhere amongst these pages I'm sure is a piece that says Sandra/Angel was friends with Dior/Nicole and would do doubles. I've only spent my money on one of these"ladies"so don't know. But wouldn't that be a "BLITZKRIEG".

MilfMonger
01-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Milfmonger reviews are pretty bang on. Nothing shill about them.

Thanks for saying so. Much appreciated.

MilfMonger
01-04-2023, 03:03 PM
Well damn can anyone else weight in on how accurate this is? Its almost written like a hit piece by a disgruntled punter or a shill for rival business or something.

You miss the point of 647. It’s not a normal ‘cheap shop’. It has no competitors. It’s an institution. You don’t go there just for a fuck. You go there to absolutely immerse yourself totally in debauchery. The women are as ruthless as they depraved - but also intermittently and hopelessly sweet and generous.

Don’t get me wrong - I’m not slagging it. It’s the best fun I’ve ever had. But I’m not gonna pretend to anyone that the free flowing drugs, the total lack of concern with condoms, and the willingness of all the girls to suck and fuck a dick all day everyday without respite is not why I loved it. No-one goes there to chat or make love…

Bradis
02-04-2023, 02:58 AM
You miss the point of 647. It’s not a normal ‘cheap shop’. It has no competitors. It’s an institution. You don’t go there just for a fuck. You go there to absolutely immerse yourself totally in debauchery. The women are as ruthless as they depraved - but also intermittently and hopelessly sweet and generous.

Don’t get me wrong - I’m not slagging it. It’s the best fun I’ve ever had. But I’m not gonna pretend to anyone that the free flowing drugs, the total lack of concern with condoms, and the willingness of all the girls to suck and fuck a dick all day everyday without respite is not why I loved it. No-one goes there to chat or make love…

I see. That place is not really my scene then. But I do appreciate the degree of your honestly though. It's refreshing.

MilfMonger
03-04-2023, 07:41 AM
I see. That place is not really my scene then. But I do appreciate the degree of your honestly though. It's refreshing.

Surely someone in authority is gonna notice the unfiltered unvarnished geyser of truth from down here in the gutters and bounce me soon..