PDA

View Full Version : General talk Double Korean

fruitytuty
13-12-2020, 02:08 PM
Something big to tick off my bucket list for 2020.

Where can I find a double Korean FS for 1hr in Sydney?
I have been searching doubles in the forum but mostly I find are Chinese and Thai. I don't mind Chinese and Thai, but I prefer Koreans

thank you

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk

theusual
13-12-2020, 02:44 PM
Probably 42G or one of the Ginzas. 42G randomly shoots marketing over with special offers for doubles.

slim72
13-12-2020, 03:22 PM
At Ginza, Juni and Bella have done a double before (at least once). I saw Bella a few weeks back just before she was going to a double for the first time. She and Juni are pretty good friends. Bella was a bit nervous about it, but when I asked her how it was the next time I saw her, she was ok with it. I enjoy the odd double here and there, but personally, I probably wouldn't do one with Juni and Bella myself because I'm not sure how "into it" Bella would be. I know Juni would be game (she's open to most things), but Bella tends to be a bit more vanilla.

But if you want to try them out, you can always ask the reception guys at Ginza if Bella and Juni will do a double together.

Drmartens
13-12-2020, 03:34 PM
Kyoto206, 3 Korean today Tiffany, Sue and Kara good body young and sexy

cuteguy
14-12-2020, 01:52 PM
Not difficult to find if there are a few Korean girls working and 'wanna eat ramyeon'. Marrickville and Gladesville have a few Korean girls. Ask reception to see if any Korean girls are up for it.

https://www.cosmo.ph/lifestyle/food-drink/invitation-eat-ramyeon-korean-meaning-origin-a655-20200221