PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ladyboy connoisseurs

The Professor
15-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Have a friend (lol) been doing some research - happy to share intel as a community service. PM if you wish. Yeah he's been called a cock sucker before.

Maverickwylde
15-12-2020, 11:04 PM
Are East brisbane, Clayfield and Hamilton her former haunts?

Scouser63
16-12-2020, 01:59 PM
Hi Professor, I don't know how to send you a pm. I also have a few ladyboys I know that could recommend. Can you send me a pm for some Intel sharing. Cheers :)

The Professor
16-12-2020, 11:54 PM
Those of you PM ing me re above subject would be useful to know your location, the type of service you want and your budget- If I haven't replied bare with me - didn't know so many would be interested.
Prof

APL
17-12-2020, 10:03 AM
Sorry Prof but my location is 10 feet away but thanks for the offer

77red
19-12-2020, 11:11 AM
Have a friend (lol) been doing some research - happy to share intel as a community service. PM if you wish. Yeah he's been called a cock sucker before.

Few days ago I stumbled upon a new place on Leichardt St. Looks very cold and clinical. I was faced by a beautiful young technician who greeted me in deep baritone voice. Not my preference but you might like to have a chat with her/him.

The Professor
21-12-2020, 07:57 AM
Few days ago I stumbled upon a new place on Leichardt St. Looks very cold and clinical. I was faced by a beautiful young technician who greeted me in deep baritone voice. Not my preference but you might like to have a chat with her/him.
Would be right in saying that's something to Smile about?
Regards

RockHardGuy
21-12-2020, 09:33 AM

Is that Star ? Any names you can PM ?

77red
22-12-2020, 08:50 AM
Is that Star ? Any names you can PM ?
Almost opposite ex-Star; next to the bottle shop.