PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Candy - philo girl from 42g

Azninvasion85
16-12-2020, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Candy? Havent seen her on the roster for a bit now. She was a great root. If anyone knows what's happened to her send me a PM please?

cuteguy
20-12-2020, 03:50 PM
Not many Filipino girls around. They come and go just like Candy. Could she have found a boyfriend who was one of her customers or maybe she found the job not suitable for her? :question:

Azninvasion85
22-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Maybe haha, I saw her about 4 or 5 times and she was a great root. Enthusiastic,hot and quite genuine. Very gfe. I was going to go back n see her late November but alas she was off the roster and haven't been back on yet. She didn't really do bjs but man she was amazing. Miss her already lol

alc
22-12-2020, 09:35 PM
Maybe haha, I saw her about 4 or 5 times and she was a great root. Enthusiastic,hot and quite genuine. Very gfe. I was going to go back n see her late November but alas she was off the roster and haven't been back on yet. She didn't really do bjs but man she was amazing. Miss her already lol

Hahaha you should have warned me she didn't do BJ before I went and booked her for diamond.

Azninvasion85
23-12-2020, 07:30 PM
Hahaha you should have warned me she didn't do BJ before I went and booked her for diamond.

Haha but did u have a good time? Apart from the no bj?

alc
23-12-2020, 08:58 PM
Haha but did u have a good time? Apart from the no bj?

So here's what happened. She fell asleep straight after we were done. Now there are two possibilities - either I am a God among men and my magic did a hell of a lot more than make her weak at the knees... Or I'm the most boring root in all of Sydney.

I'm going to go with the first one :).

For real though it was a bit of a weird session. She didn't come into the shower, didn't let me DATY (apparently had a sponge). To top it all off she fell asleep. In her defence, the fun was very involved.

I was tempted to write a review at the time but everyone else was giving her rave reviews so I chalked it up to me coming at 3am on a Saturday.

geekstyle
23-12-2020, 09:48 PM
so I chalked it up to me coming at 3am on a Saturday.

Sounds like that was probably your third and most likely option

Azninvasion85
24-12-2020, 01:50 AM
Hahaha yeah she didn't shower with me either. Said she showered already and she prefers the private showers the girls have apparently. I've been a le to daty her every time I've seen her which im happy with. Its def ymmv.
Haha wow man how do u fuck at 3am lol im a morning sex type of guy lol

alc
24-12-2020, 01:19 PM
Hahaha yeah she didn't shower with me either. Said she showered already and she prefers the private showers the girls have apparently. I've been a le to daty her every time I've seen her which im happy with. Its def ymmv.
Haha wow man how do u fuck at 3am lol im a morning sex type of guy lol

Yeah me too for the morning sex, but only for non-shop sex. The thing is... I feel strange rocking up to a shop while the sun is still up so I tend to be a night punter. Not usually 3am though. That night I just couldn't sleep.

cuteguy
24-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Yeah me too for the morning sex, but only for non-shop sex. The thing is... I feel strange rocking up to a shop while the sun is still up so I tend to be a night punter. Not usually 3am though. That night I just couldn't sleep.

During the day, just wear a baseball cap, sunglasses and a face mask prior to entering the shop. In that way, you won't be recognised on the street. :cool2: