PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Massage Redbank Plains

Ilikebeer
17-12-2020, 01:56 PM
Hi all,
For you western suburbs punters, I noticed a new massage shop on the corner or Kiedgers rd and Jones rd, redbank plains.
Pretty sure is the same number as a previous parlour at Ebbw Vale.

Will check it out and and review.

Cheers 🍻🍻

drunk-as-a-punk
17-12-2020, 10:54 PM
Hi all,
For you western suburbs punters, I noticed a new massage shop on the corner or Kiedgers rd and Jones rd, redbank plains.
Pretty sure is the same number as a previous parlour at Ebbw Vale.

Will check it out and and review.

Cheers 🍻🍻

Thanks, let us know. I'm out that way occasionally but never know the best places to hang my hat.

K27
20-12-2020, 06:44 AM
Keen for your feedback mate 🍻

K27
22-12-2020, 02:43 PM
Couldn’t help myself, was heading through the area, thought I’d pop in. Sent text and booked where she told me they had eftpos.

Turned up, seedy joint, old Chinese pork chop there. Another lady was working in another rooms, wearing surgical gloves for whatever reason.

Anyway, she said she’d prefer cash and I could go across to the shopping centre to get cash. That was my cue to go and never return.

Don’t rush anytime soon to visit gents

LoveHer
22-12-2020, 11:12 PM
Couldn’t help myself, was heading through the area, thought I’d pop in. Sent text and booked where she told me they had eftpos.

Turned up, seedy joint, old Chinese pork chop there. Another lady was working in another rooms, wearing surgical gloves for whatever reason.

Anyway, she said she’d prefer cash and I could go across to the shopping centre to get cash. That was my cue to go and never return.

good review. what a stupid strategy on the part of the porkchop.

Ilikebeer
23-12-2020, 08:52 AM

Best review......Chinese pork chop ����������

����

jimmyp
23-12-2020, 04:00 PM
I don't mean to be a suburb snob, but any topic that starts with "Massage Redbank Plains" was always going to end with "Chinese Pork Chop".

Happy to be proved wrong!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

drunk-as-a-punk
23-12-2020, 09:40 PM
I don't mean to be a suburb snob, but any topic that starts with "Massage Redbank Plains" was always going to end with "Chinese Pork Chop".

Happy to be proved wrong!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

LOL my thoughts exactly

I was hoping to hear about some lovely Japanese Wagyu

Brissypunter
25-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Another new shop next to the Redbank plains tavern inbound small shops

K27
04-01-2021, 07:06 AM
I did notice that the other day.... the pork chop experience has me convinced it’ll be no better, even though it had a Japanese name! 🤣

You never know next time when passing through though, got to love the pursuit of the punt!