PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Cros

username
26-05-2012, 01:06 AM
I am really confused about why no one wrote a AR for CROS,Ok, here is some experience from myself.
i am the second client which is on Tuesday,i booked for 2 hours ,however the manage changed from 2 hours to 1 hours due to her peronal reason...
At that day ,i arrived the apartment on time, however,the mamager told me she will be late because of she is still on the train.
so i entered the room by myself,and waiting for the girl for 15 mins!!! thats is really long time for me!
once i saw the girl,i just forgot everything.she is just a kind of uni student,and dress normally,really innocent!!!!!
i showered by myself.i just do not like someone wash for me!
once we both finished the shower ,we went to bed,she is really shy.so i think i should do something,then i kissed the girl,and take her towel away and started our"making love".(i think she is really shyness)
she did not provided BBBj for me ,so what i can do? i served for CROS.
She got limited experience, so i leaded CROS to making love about the position
overall,if we just want meet someone very fresh and no experience about making love,CROS is your choice.
appearance(9)
service??what can i say ,be honest,she just have DFK
body(8)
personality(10)
so,ask yourself ,what kind of girl you want? CROS lack of service ,but really innocent!!! and good face and body!!!
thats it,hope my reader enjoy my rubbish AR! This is my first AR since i join in SYD99, so do not laugh at my poor english please! and i will keep writing my AR for everything afted i tried the girl.
i will be responsible and honest for the person who read the article.sorry for my poor enlish!!!

cisco
26-05-2012, 01:17 AM
Thank you for the info bro..
If you want heavenly feeling ...........

Only two ways to be choose...
No.1 5*
No.2 TMC contact with Mr.Yamada

cheers

ButtyReturns
26-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Good work username. You make me want to visit Cros.

MyOutCall Australia
26-05-2012, 01:29 AM
I am really confused about why no one wrote a AR for CROS,Ok, here is some experience from myself.
i am the second client which is on Tuesday,i booked for 2 hours ,however the manage changed from 2 hours to 1 hours due to her peronal reason...
At that day ,i arrived the apartment on time, however,the mamager told me she will be late because of she is still on the train.
so i entered the room by myself,and waiting for the girl for 15 mins!!! thats is really long time for me!
once i saw the girl,i just forgot everything.she is just a kind of uni student,and dress normally,really innocent!!!!!
once we both finished the shower ,we went to bed,she is really shy.so i think i should do something,then i kissed the girl,and take her towel away and started our"making love".(i think she is really shyness)
overall,if we just want meet someone very fresh and no experience about making love,CROS is your choice.
appearance(9)
body(8)
personality(10)
so,ask yourself ,what kind of girl you want? CROS lack of service ,but really innocent!!! and good face and body!!!
thats it,hope my reader enjoy my rubbish AR! This is my first AR since i join in SYD99, so do not laugh at my poor english please! and i will keep writing my AR for everything afted i tried the girl.
i will be responsible and honest for the person who read the article.sorry for my poor enlish!!!

TO: Usernames, We know who you are finally. thanks for your honest show of our Brand Cros@MOC! Your AR is very successful!

Cheers

MOC TEAM

MyOutCall Australia
26-05-2012, 01:33 AM

MR ButtyReturns,

Pls note B.CROS requires Asian-Only. :surprise:

MOC TEAM

ButtyReturns
26-05-2012, 01:40 AM
You know Butty is of Shanghai descent and a gentle trainer, yeh?

username
26-05-2012, 01:42 AM
how is TMC, i play outcall for over 3 years but never try TMC, how is this company and girl?

ButtyReturns
26-05-2012, 01:46 AM
how is TMC, i play outcall for over 3 years but never try TMC, how is this company and girl?

Are you talking to me? Search threads please. This thread is about me (of Shanghai descent) and Cros. I love a challenge!

IExperiment
26-05-2012, 01:48 AM
appearance(9)
body(8)
personality(10)

I dont mind your english keep going you will get better.

username
26-05-2012, 01:50 AM

thanks so much for encourage me!try to give some experience from myself and hope you guys enjoy your time.glad to meet you.sorry for my poor english.

ButtyReturns
26-05-2012, 02:02 AM
thanks so much for encourage me!try to give some experience from myself and hope you guys enjoy your time.glad to meet you.sorry for my poor english.

No problem, it adds to the authenticity (sorry, long word).

username
26-05-2012, 02:14 AM
I dont mind your english keep going you will get better.
Thank you ,Bro IE. i really do konw how to write a AR, but i will try me best to give advise to my fellows,to be a responsible and honest person.

syacyfr
26-05-2012, 02:17 AM
To username: i am sure you are a chinese student who is learning English now. But do not worry, you are on my English level. :shout::shout::shout: Sometimes even i can not catch what i wrote.

To ButtyReturn bro, your comments are always interesting. pls teach us how to pronounce long word. :shout:

username
26-05-2012, 02:54 AM
To username: i am sure you are a chinese student who is learning English now. But do not worry, you are on my English level. :shout::shout::shout: Sometimes even i can not catch what i wrote.

To ButtyReturn bro, your comments are always interesting. pls teach us how to pronounce long word. :shout:
MR syacyfr,you are right! i am a chinese student,however i am not at the stage of learing english~nice to meet you.

ButtyReturns
26-05-2012, 02:55 AM

If I could write in Chinese what you wrote in English I would be very proud.

syacyfr
26-05-2012, 03:03 AM

English: If I could write in Chinese what you wrote in English I would be very proud
Mandarin: 如果我可以象你写英文一样写中文,那我会是非常自豪的! (translated to chinese)

No worries ButtyReturns bro.

username
26-05-2012, 03:03 AM
haha ,you are asian guy, too

smd
26-05-2012, 03:25 AM
thks for the report
i was thinking about seeing cros as well as paki
now i know service wise she isn't my cup of tea

btw, has anyone seen girls from sydcolour???
they look hot, slim, tall & busty
http://sydcolour.com/docc/time-table.asp

syacyfr
26-05-2012, 04:18 AM
full of fake photos on that site...find a real girl and put up a AR for all smd bro if she is worth the money.

syacyfr
26-05-2012, 04:19 AM
thks for the report

full of fake photos on that site...find a real girl and put up a AR for all smd bro if she is worth the money.

MyOutCall Australia
26-05-2012, 06:29 PM

CROS is the type for those...not the type for those...

Max Impact
26-05-2012, 06:43 PM
MR ButtyReturns,

Pls note B.CROS requires Asian-Only. :surprise:

MOC TEAM

Would Cros see me instead of ButtyBro, MOC?

Just look at my photo.

Max Impact
27-05-2012, 08:42 PM
MOC, im taking that as a firm YES!

Max Impact
27-05-2012, 09:06 PM
thks for the report

Actually, the photos of Christine are true and untouched (she is back in Shanghai now). I dont know about the other girls' pics.

Max Impact
27-05-2012, 10:22 PM
In fact, the review is a relatively good one. She is very pretty with great body and perfect personality according to the bro. username's ranking. What she lacks of is the servicing skills which a veteran punter like Butty can certainly help.

Maybe giving a chance to this Shanghai descent brother dating back to 10 generations before to teach Cros' some servicing skills is of mutual benefits to both Butty and Cros.

Thankyou Bro Niceman, all support accepted gratefully as I grovel my way to Miss Cros.

cassius
27-05-2012, 10:34 PM
in my experience sydcolour photos are genuine and descriptions helpful. its a place for GFE.

MyOutCall Australia
07-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Welcome bookings to our modelling girl Brand CROS@MOC

Thanks

MOC TEAM

syacyfr
09-06-2012, 03:49 AM
Thankyou Bro Niceman, all support accepted gratefully as I grovel my way to Miss Cros.

cross see asian only max impact bro.

MyOutCall Australia
09-06-2012, 07:25 PM
yes. cheers.

MOC TEAM

Max Impact
10-06-2012, 12:19 AM
cross see asian only max impact bro.

Grace, you know my GrandMother is Shanghaiese, yeh?

Max Impact
10-06-2012, 12:29 PM
I attest bro. Max Impact's assertion. My great grandmother knew the grandmother of bro. Max Impact. I am one generation younger than Max impact but our families know each other for generations !!!

Thanks Niceman!