PDA

View Full Version : Question White girl in south Brisbane

PastMaster
21-12-2020, 03:51 PM
There used to be a white girl in one of the famous massage shops in South Brisbane. Any intel where she's gone ?
Clue: this shop was in south Brisbane, then moved to annerley , then back to south Brisbane.

4FoW2
21-12-2020, 04:09 PM
There used to be a white girl in one of the famous massage shops in South Brisbane. Any intel where she's gone ?
Clue: this shop was in south Brisbane, then moved to annerley , then back to south Brisbane.
Yeah I'm looking for an Asian girl who used to work in one of the more popular shops in Brisbane too, but my description is more detailed. She had black hair and brown eyes.
I'm sure with those extra details you are sure to know her.
4FoW2.

LoveHer
21-12-2020, 04:53 PM
Yeah I'm looking for an Asian girl who used to work in one of the more popular shops in Brisbane too, but my description is more detailed. She had black hair and brown eyes.
I'm sure with those extra details you are sure to know her.
4FoW2.
was she on a student visa?

LoveHer
21-12-2020, 04:54 PM
@pastmaster from reading the forum I think the consensus seems ot be that when a girl decides when doesn't want to be found that they disappear. if they want to be found then they let people know.

Kowabunga
21-12-2020, 05:23 PM
Yes. She's gone. Leave it at that.
Just cherish the memories.

Scotty from Marketing
21-12-2020, 07:55 PM
Yes. She's gone. Leave it at that.
Just cherish the memories.

Yep. She’s done her time and has moved on. Good luck to her and here’s hoping she never has to return to this.

LoveHer
21-12-2020, 10:47 PM
Yep. She’s done her time and has moved on. Good luck to her and here’s hoping she never has to return to this.

i get a little sad thinking about the hot 25-30 years olds that i used to see and they are now 50+. I prefer to remember them as the hot 25s.

iamking
22-12-2020, 02:37 AM

If you're referring to the Polish ML, she's out of the industry. Got a great job offer that allowed her to stay in Oz legally. Be happy for her.

PinayPounder
22-12-2020, 10:33 AM
If you're referring to the Polish ML, she's out of the industry. Got a great job offer that allowed her to stay in Oz legally. Be happy for her.

Ahhhh, the white girl.

What a mammary she will be for me, in my declining years.

Yes, the tears flow now as l look back on the tears I shed.

Ace01
22-12-2020, 11:11 AM
that would be Woolloongabba to annerley to Woollooongabba?

PastMaster
23-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Thanks all, I found the answer.

Will have to find the next best now.

LoveHer
23-12-2020, 10:14 PM
Thanks all, I found the answer.

Will have to find the next best now.

it is something you will do many times in your punting career. While you may be an active punter for the next 30+ years your 'favourites' may only be around for 1,2,3 years. Get used to finding new favs

Crusader
01-01-2021, 09:24 PM
Was this the one running out of an apartment in wollongabba? Offered doubles with her friend (occasionally) and also advertised on gumtree??

Ace01
03-01-2021, 01:08 AM
no corona virus for me, "Run Lola Run" < an very arthouse movie from the late 90s>

Kowabunga
03-01-2021, 01:21 AM