PDA

View Full Version : General talk Falling in love with WL 2

small
23-12-2020, 01:09 AM
Hi all, just wanted to share a personal experience. I’ve been punting on and off for few years now. Couple months ago I saw a WL and after seeing her 4-5 times I felt we had some chemistry. At the last session she tells me she will quit this industry (she’s been working for around a year) and asked me if I wanted to visit her at her place to help her with her rent, I agreed and we exchanged contact.

Visiting her at her place turns out to be a much better experience than in the shop. She lives in a studio by herself and she would set the mood with candles and dressed in sexy lingerie waiting for my arrival. Sex is good and then we would cuddle and chat. I pay her twice I pay when I visit the shop. And then we would clean up and head out for dinner and drinks.
Spending time with her was great and I think we really got along. We did this for couple Friday nights and then one Friday afternoon she texted me saying she can’t have sex with me tonight but if I still would like to meet up with her and I said sure, I have developed feelings for her and it’s not only about the sex anymore. So we went out to dinner and everything was going well and I give her a Christmas present (Tiffany Necklace cost just under 2K), as usual we were having a good time and then she suddenly tells me she is also seeing someone else, another customer, and it’s like a competition for her. I was taken a back because I was not expecting that, how foolish of me. I not used to competing for the same girl with another person. Anyways the night ended well with many kisses and hugs. The next Monday she texted me wanting to see me, that’s pleasant surprise for me but in the back of my mind I felt there’s a chance that something was up. So after work I go meet her at her place and we went to a restaurant near by. After a couple drinks she opens her hand bag and takes out the Tiffany box I gave her on Friday, that was the moment I feared and there’s no mystery what’s coming next, She tells me she’s been seeing some other guy for six months now and she has caught him lying to her about many things, but since knowing that she might want to start seeing me exclusively, he has decided to fully commit to her now and start a family with her very soon, and that’s more than I can promise and commit to her at the moment (even though I am single and living along, I don’t feel I know her long enough to promise her that) so during dinner I pretty much didn’t eat anything but kept on drinking. After dinner we went for a walk in a park and more long passionate kissing, and then at her door steps I wish her well and hope she finds what she is looking for and I’m sad I’m not her first choice. She then tells me the other guy is currently married with young daughter living together but he has since promised her he will divorce her and be with her. So there’s my story falling for a WL but I would do it again but maybe try keeping my feeling aside so I wouldn’t feel so sad.

traveller1
23-12-2020, 03:06 AM
Thanks for your personal story, it hurts to feel betrayed by her two timing. At least, she told you now rather than later when you both were in a committed relationship.

Well it is her loss by treating you like this.

doctorspock
23-12-2020, 04:36 AM
Can you tell us her name and where she worked, a lot of us might also be her private clients, not just the two of you🤔

Niceguy11
23-12-2020, 05:36 AM
Firstly thanks for the story bro. I haven't been in the situation you are in but have been in but can understand how it feels when you aren't the ladies first choice. At the moment, I'm heading down that path with my regular. I'm just going to keep an open mind and see how it goes as we are just friends outside the shop, nothing more. Sure we can have sex but just hanging out ( dinner, walking the dog).

holi_day
23-12-2020, 06:17 AM
I have a feeling the other guy would never really divorce and have a family with her.

rooter
23-12-2020, 06:59 AM
Bro you got a lucky break getting out of this while you still have a shirt on your back and your sanity.
You will get a call from this girl at some stage saying things didn't work out with this other guy and she wants to see you again.
When this happens be strong and say NO, and get on with your life.

DirtyLurker
23-12-2020, 07:03 AM
No chance old mate divorces

B J Hunter
23-12-2020, 08:01 AM
It’s the girl who needs to read this and come to her senses. Mr Right - first choice is no way going to divorce just to be with her. Your dreaming luv... he’s just telling you what you want to hear to keep the sex dream alive for him!
As for you brother ‘Small’ run fast and run far, while it disappoints you and hurts now and it’s only going to get way worse if you stick around and persevere with this girl. Surely you don’t want to be in a relationship with her now knowing that you will always be number 2 in her mind.
Good on her for being up front with you now about the situation this is incredibly honest and will save you so much more heartache. So please ‘Small’ take the hit and don’t look back, you can’t ever buy her love as number 2.

CFM001
23-12-2020, 08:15 AM
Bro,
I agree with everyone here.
You are lucky to come out of this unscathed.

Firstly, I'm sorry this has happened to you. Rejection always feels shit. Especially when you thought things were going so well.

Secondly, try not to dwell on too much about the girl now. And don't try to blame her. She's probably been burnt a few times too. Maybe explains why she was seeing another person. Try to remember all the fun that you had, boy it must have been exciting. She played you, but at least it was fun, and you're out of it before it got too deep.

Thirdly, dating WLs are always tricky. Never mind the fact that they see multiple guys intimately during the day. But almost all the time they want to get out of that profession. Never want to date a guy who is a client, because they think deep down clients aren't upstanding people and maybe we would remind them of a part of their life that they aren't proud of. So they end up with someone who they think doesn't punt.

Finally, you will learn from this. Maybe get burnt again or more. But eventually build some resilience and things will hurt less. Probably means you won't fall head over heels for them as hard as you did in the beginning. Which is a good thing, or not.

warwick1
23-12-2020, 08:18 AM
Bro you got a lucky break getting out of this while you still have a shirt on your back and your sanity.
You will get a call from this girl at some stage saying things didn't work out with this other guy and she wants to see you again.
When this happens be strong and say NO, and get on with your life.

Amen, they have bullshit embedded in their DNA...good luck

aussiegaigin
23-12-2020, 08:20 AM
While this thread is about a WL, it should be remembered that the same thing can happen with any girl.

I have, and I'm sure many others have, been two-timed by unstable girls just out looking for a good time with guys.

And guys do it with girls too.

asiafever
23-12-2020, 09:44 AM
It's all basically been said, it is good that she was honest with you about what was going on, but yeah it still feels like a pile of steamy turds right now. Take the hit, walk away with the good memories of a fun time and the knowledge you've potentially dodged a bullet and a far greater heartache down the track.
My strong advice is delete her number and social media if you can. Not out of spite or anything, just to go cold turkey and speed up the healing process and to remove the temptation. (Easier said than done, and I am being a tad hypocritical as I have failed with the above challenges, and thus still stuck in a vicious cycle incapable of fully moving on, learn from the errors of my ways!!) Some will advise going out and fucking anything with a pulse. Have tried that. It works for some, not for others. No harm in trying if you feel like it.
It's harder to move on when you've got nowhere to move on to, but just keep walking.

krnboy
23-12-2020, 09:47 AM
Dodged the bullet with this one. Sorry to hear but at the end of the day, there are plenty of girls out there you can have great chemistry with. Good luck

quackm2002
23-12-2020, 10:24 AM
I can’t help but feel you are the kind of guy who will repeat this mistake over and over again. Do you look at WLs as a key source of finding a relationship? I think I suggested over three years ago to you to understand the boundaries.

It is crazy the way some of you guys throw money at the girls in a forlorn hope that it will make them love you. All it does is create a mindset in some of what else they can milk from you.

cuteguy
23-12-2020, 10:57 AM
I can’t help but feel you are the kind of guy who will repeat this mistake over and over again. Do you look at WLs as a key source of finding a relationship? I think I suggested over three years ago to you to understand the boundaries.

It is crazy the way some of you guys throw money at the girls in a forlorn hope that it will make them love you. All it does is create a mindset in some of what else they can milk from you.

It's no wonder men are the weaker sex because of what is found in between a woman's legs. Men throw money and give expensive gifts to these girls hoping they will love them. Wake up guys. Go to the shop pay for the service drop your load and move on with your lives. If you really want a girlfriend or wife don't go looking for one in a brothel. They have many guys chasing and banging them. Why would she settle for one guy when there are many stupid fish in the sea waiting for her?

Nelly69
23-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Small, I totally feel for you, went through similar experience lately. I thought I was in love but it was the sex that rationalized my brain to think its love. We hung out and go out for dinners and stuff but when I asked for commitment, the money question started flowing. It also messed with my head on what she does during the day and seeing AR reviews popping up. Long story short, I stopped seeing the girl and have got into full Whoremonger mode which quickly filled in the void I try to fill with her.

There is no chance of the guy leaving his family, I bet she will come back when she falls behind on rent... Be strong my friend, plenty of fish in the sea. I've been fishing in a lake and didn't realize there is a whole ocean out there.

Often my mind still wonders what if?.... but same can be said about my ex-wife and ex-girlfriend.

rooter
23-12-2020, 11:12 AM
You've got a mind, a heart, a stomach, and a cock and they are all constantly fighting for control.
But the mind always has to be the boss.
You can let your stomach, heart, or cock take over for while and experience, pleasure, intimacy, passion, indulgence, love etc. You don't want to be a miserable old sod.
But the mind has to be able to rein them back in and take over and take control.
You have to master this basic life skill.
It's not always easy but it has to be done.
If you let your heart, stomach, or cock take control of your life you are doomed.

Nelly69
23-12-2020, 11:19 AM
You've got a mind, a heart, a stomach, and a cock and they are all constantly fighting for control.
You can let your stomach, heart, or cock take over for while and experience, pleasure, intimacy, passion, indulgence, love etc. You don't want to be a miserable old sod.
But the mind has to be able to rein them back in and take over and take control.

Amen Rooter. very elegant way of putting it.

small
23-12-2020, 11:37 AM
Thank you all for your advices and encouragement. In my head I kind of know that this was a good way to end. It was not my intention to criticise her in any way. She is a great girl and any guy would be lucky to be with her. I don’t consider her seeing another guy ‘two time’ me as we were not officially dating. She was up front and honest with me (well mostly) and I enjoyed every moment being with her. I have not and will not try to contact her. She offered to return the gift but I declined, so it’s like a goodbye present.A

quackm2002
23-12-2020, 11:43 AM
The $2K you spent on the pointless gift would have bought a lot of experiences to help you forget her

Warrabong
23-12-2020, 11:58 AM
@Small, sounds like you have done the right thing walking away. Must have been hard, but good for you. Plenty more tail to chase so just go for it. Try and find a regular outside the brothel.

Riff888
23-12-2020, 01:06 PM
It takes a strong man to date or marry a WL while they're still working, I know I couldn't do it.

Much better if she leaves the industry, as long as you have the funds to support her and maybe her family, kids or project overseas.

As you can imagine it's much easier if they have less responsibility, so go for Japanese girls. They tend to have no need to send money overseas and are genuinely amorous.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

CFM001
23-12-2020, 01:42 PM
It's no wonder men are the weaker sex because of what is found in between a woman's legs. Men throw money and give expensive gifts to these girls hoping they will love them. Wake up guys. Go to the shop pay for the service drop your load and move on with your lives. If you really want a girlfriend or wife don't go looking for one in a brothel. They have many guys chasing and banging them. Why would she settle for one guy when there are many stupid fish in the sea waiting for her?

Maybe there are some guys who love the fact that this girl they're chasing is also being chased and banged by plenty of other guys. They want to be the one that comes out in front. Sounds stupid, but hey, that's just how some people are. Funnily enough, once they get what they want, they'll lose the rush and dump the girl for something else. Such is life.

CFM001
23-12-2020, 02:27 PM
Just beware that in declining to accept the return of gift, you might give her an impression that you are still waiting for her and she will think you as an reserve BF.

I think if he prepares for the fact that one day she may come back to him. Hopefully he would have rationalised all his emotions by then. Should be fine.

Niceguy11
23-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Bro,
I agree with everyone here.
You are lucky to come out of this unscathed.

Firstly, I'm sorry this has happened to you. Rejection always feels shit. Especially when you thought things were going so well.

Secondly, try not to dwell on too much about the girl now. And don't try to blame her. She's probably been burnt a few times too. Maybe explains why she was seeing another person. Try to remember all the fun that you had, boy it must have been exciting. She played you, but at least it was fun, and you're out of it before it got too deep.

Thirdly, dating WLs are always tricky. Never mind the fact that they see multiple guys intimately during the day. But almost all the time they want to get out of that profession. Never want to date a guy who is a client, because they think deep down clients aren't upstanding people and maybe we would remind them of a part of their life that they aren't proud of. So they end up with someone who they think doesn't punt.

Finally, you will learn from this. Maybe get burnt again or more. But eventually build some resilience and things will hurt less. Probably means you won't fall head over heels for them as hard as you did in the beginning. Which is a good thing, or not.

Totally agree with you man. It's a timely reminder to not get too involved with WL's which is what I'm strongly trying to avoid at the moment and just keep to being friends with my regular.

No feelings of love or anything but more of caring for a friend if that makes sense.

Niceguy11
23-12-2020, 05:12 PM
I had this exact discussion with my regular the other week. She was worried that she was going to be single forever because of her choice of profession and that she wouldn't lie to any future boyfriend about her past. I basically said to her that if any guy she is with judges her for doing what she had to do to further her life for the future, then fuck those guys. Sometimes all these girls want is reassurance that they're not stigmatized and that they deserve what everyone else deserves - a healthy, loving relationship, respect and stability. If anything, I think someone who does punt is more so in a position to not judge but it's different strokes for different folks. There are genuine souls in all walks of life, who are we to judge them?

This is perfect advice man. I agree with you 100% and it's so true. The girls deserve a healthy loving relationship.

CFM001
23-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Totally agree with you man. It's a timely reminder to not get too involved with WL's which is what I'm strongly trying to avoid at the moment and just keep to being friends with my regular.

No feelings of love or anything but more of caring for a friend if that makes sense.

Better not to get too involved with an WL. But if it happens I think you have to be prepared to get burnt. It's not too different to dating a normal girl, things just never work out sometimes. But you have to go into it knowing all the pros and the cons. And most importantly, enjoy the whole process.

DireStraits
23-12-2020, 11:47 PM
Just beware that in declining to accept the return of gift, you might give her an impression that you are still waiting for her and she will think you as an reserve BF.

Was just about to say that unless $2k is small change for, er, small (the OP), declining to accept the return of the gift just might mean that at some level, he hopes she will see what a nice guy he is and come back to him eventually, or at the very least make her think she should have gone with him instead of the other (married) guy...

Carissawhore
24-12-2020, 07:07 AM
In my experience WL's think different, they do not consider having sex with multiple guys as cheating even though they have BF/husband/partner, I have met lots of WL's who are in serious relationship but once in a while pop into brothels to fulfill their fantasies or to get away from their reality as they miss having sex with multiple guys, most of them do it to make some extra money to buy either LV/Gucci/Prada crap and some do it because they like being WL once in a while.
If you are single it is easy to fall in love with WL's or ML's as they give you intimate sensual feeling and you would fantasise being with them once you are back home.
Learn to master on and off switch between your life and punting life or you will always end up breaking you heart.

DirtyLurker
24-12-2020, 07:29 AM
Learn to master on and off switch between your life and punting life or you will always end up breaking you heart.

That’s exactly what’s needed

Jamez11
24-12-2020, 08:27 AM
It seems like the guys who fall in love with Wl's are the perpetual nice guys with zero back bone and useless at setting boundaries.

For the OP maybe you should ask for the $2000 neck lace that I'm assuming you worked hard for and in no way does she deserve just because she put on some lacey nickers and allowed you to pay for her dinners.

A girl who does what she does for a living, leads you on, in a relationship with a married man with a young daughter is not the type of girl any "man would be lucky to have," she is the exact type of girl every man should avoid.

I'm not trying to put you down or belittle you, maybe you should read the book No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover or something.

goodbloke
24-12-2020, 10:09 AM
Hi all, just wanted to share a personal experience. I’ve been punting on and off for few years now. Couple months ago I saw a WL and after seeing her 4-5 times I felt we had some chemistry. At the last session she tells me she will quit this industry (she’s been working for around a year) and asked me if I wanted to visit her at her place to help her with her rent, I agreed and we exchanged contact.

Visiting her at her place turns out to be a much better experience than in the shop. She lives in a studio by herself and she would set the mood with candles and dressed in sexy lingerie waiting for my arrival. Sex is good and then we would cuddle and chat. I pay her twice I pay when I visit the shop. And then we would clean up and head out for dinner and drinks.
Spending time with her was great and I think we really got along. We did this for couple Friday nights and then one Friday afternoon she texted me saying she can’t have sex with me tonight but if I still would like to meet up with her and I said sure, I have developed feelings for her and it’s not only about the sex anymore. So we went out to dinner and everything was going well and I give her a Christmas present (Tiffany Necklace cost just under 2K), as usual we were having a good time and then she suddenly tells me she is also seeing someone else, another customer, and it’s like a competition for her. I was taken a back because I was not expecting that, how foolish of me. I not used to competing for the same girl with another person. Anyways the night ended well with many kisses and hugs. The next Monday she texted me wanting to see me, that’s pleasant surprise for me but in the back of my mind I felt there’s a chance that something was up. So after work I go meet her at her place and we went to a restaurant near by. After a couple drinks she opens her hand bag and takes out the Tiffany box I gave her on Friday, that was the moment I feared and there’s no mystery what’s coming next, She tells me she’s been seeing some other guy for six months now and she has caught him lying to her about many things, but since knowing that she might want to start seeing me exclusively, he has decided to fully commit to her now and start a family with her very soon, and that’s more than I can promise and commit to her at the moment (even though I am single and living along, I don’t feel I know her long enough to promise her that) so during dinner I pretty much didn’t eat anything but kept on drinking. After dinner we went for a walk in a park and more long passionate kissing, and then at her door steps I wish her well and hope she finds what she is looking for and I’m sad I’m not her first choice. She then tells me the other guy is currently married with young daughter living together but he has since promised her he will divorce her and be with her. So there’s my story falling for a WL but I would do it again but maybe try keeping my feeling aside so I wouldn’t feel so sad.
You weren't dating her . So no loss to you. you got more than you pay for. You got to fuck her in her place then went out for dinners walks . If this was an escort it would cost you thousands. She never lead you on. it's was you who decided to buy her the necklace. Then she did the right thing by telling you that she was actually dating another Guy 6 month already. She didn't like him because he lies. She wanted a family but you're not up for it.

goodbloke
24-12-2020, 10:11 AM
Can you tell us her name and where she worked, a lot of us might also be her private clients, not just the two of you🤔
Hold on is she hot? And what nationality is her. I think she's thai.

goodbloke
24-12-2020, 10:16 AM
It seems like the guys who fall in love with Wl's are the perpetual nice guys with zero back bone and useless at setting boundaries.

For the OP maybe you should ask for the $2000 neck lace that I'm assuming you worked hard for and in no way does she deserve just because she put on some lacey nickers and allowed you to pay for her dinners.

A girl who does what she does for a living, leads you on, in a relationship with a married man with a young daughter is not the type of girl any "man would be lucky to have," she is the exact type of girl every man should avoid.

I'm not trying to put you down or belittle you, maybe you should read the book No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover or something.
didn't your book tells you that this happens with normal girls as well, especially with the hot pretty girls because they got lots of options. Stick with the girls that nobody wants then I'm sure you can have it all to yourself.
Anything good in life is always hard to get.

Jamez11
24-12-2020, 10:46 AM
I personally haven't read it as I don't need to, but have heard it is a good read and may be helpful assuming he wants help which he probably doesn't.

The book is not really the point of my post anyway, he could read tea leaves for all I care.

CFM001
24-12-2020, 11:47 AM
didn't your book tells you that this happens with normal girls as well, especially with the hot pretty girls because they got lots of options. Stick with the girls that nobody wants then I'm sure you can have it all to yourself.
Anything good in life is always hard to get.

Hot pretty girls do normally have more options, but they're not anymore open and approachable as others.

exstar
24-12-2020, 12:05 PM
Hey @small

Thanks for sharing your story and I too have been a similar position, however I would have been the one leaving the family for the girl. It did not go ahead because once you realise the financial, emotional and social realities of a divorce then you start to question if it is really worth it. Especially when kids are involved! I would daresay this will happen with the other man your girl has chosen. Divorces are not that easy.

Just like us punters, these girls can also have their judgement clouded by this world and she’s become sucked in by the prospect of stability and very likely visa options. Not sure if you’ve ever had those type of discussions with your girl.

I’d say you certainly have dodged a bullet here

Ps I’m glad to hear more stories coming out and I will share mine eventually, just never have for fear of getting flamed, it’s not something that we can easily discuss with family or friends ‘on the outside’ so its great that we can all support each other here.

Niceguy11
24-12-2020, 12:18 PM
Better not to get too involved with an WL. But if it happens I think you have to be prepared to get burnt. It's not too different to dating a normal girl, things just never work out sometimes. But you have to go into it knowing all the pros and the cons. And most importantly, enjoy the whole process.

Yeah man I am hearing you. Currently I am on the border of a relationship or just being friends. I think in the best interest of myself, its best to remain friends. I mean sure there is always that option to get into a relationship but after the past few days of reading and getting to know her, I think its just way better to be friends. There is no connection in terms of love but being friends is awesome ! We actually act like friends when we hangout and doing stupid shit like laugh at each others jokes and give ourselves high 5's when we are talking, all that friendship type of stuff.

Deep down, I don't think I am even prepared to have a girlfriend. I would like to have a girlfriend, but I have come to the realisation of what you said CFM001 and have taken all of your advice on board. I am involved with my regular but not to much if that makes sense.

goodbloke
24-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Yeah man I am hearing you. Currently I am on the border of a relationship or just being friends. I think in the best interest of myself, its best to remain friends. I mean sure there is always that option to get into a relationship but after the past few days of reading and getting to know her, I think its just way better to be friends. There is no connection in terms of love but being friends is awesome ! We actually act like friends when we hangout and doing stupid shit like laugh at each others jokes and give ourselves high 5's when we are talking, all that friendship type of stuff.

Deep down, I don't think I am even prepared to have a girlfriend. I would like to have a girlfriend, but I have come to the realisation of what you said CFM001 and have taken all of your advice on board. I am involved with my regular but not to much if that makes sense.
lol you can be friend with your WL because you don't have any feeling for her. I can't see you want to be friends with the one that you having feelings for.

cuteguy
24-12-2020, 01:52 PM

Totally agree. If she was only with you then let her keep the necklace if she decided to move on. However, she had another guy and you both at the same time and basically, she was weighing up her options as to who would deliver more. When she was not committed to you then such girl should be avoided for any relationships. You should have taken the necklace back when she agreed to return it.

DireStraits
24-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Totally agree. If she was only with you then let her keep the necklace if she decided to move on. However, she had another guy and you both at the same time and basically, she was weighing up her options as to who would deliver more. When she was not committed to you then such girl should be avoided for any relationships. You should have taken the necklace back when she agreed to return it.
Completely agree... but can also understand small's reluctance to take it back. Seems somewhat ungentlemanly to do so. But it's an expensive way of signalling "I'm a better person than you". Sometimes you just want to drive that point home, no matter the cost.

CFM001
24-12-2020, 03:20 PM

I'm really glad you thought about it and made a decision. It can be really hard to draw the line between friends and a more involved relationship. You should be aware that with time, either you or her may want something more. If that happens, it's either you both become serious or it's bye bye. I think it's really hard to just remain friends if there are feelings involved. Not that it's impossible though....

Niceguy11
24-12-2020, 06:21 PM
I'm really glad you thought about it and made a decision. It can be really hard to draw the line between friends and a more involved relationship. You should be aware that with time, either you or her may want something more. If that happens, it's either you both become serious or it's bye bye. I think it's really hard to just remain friends if there are feelings involved. Not that it's impossible though....

Thanks man. She has told me numerous times that we have no chance at all of getting into a relationship which is cool however, the other night when we went back to her place to hangout, it did get personal. Not so much about feelings but while she was sleeping and I was laying on the bed, I just got thinking to myself "what do I really want in life". I wasn't falling in love with her despite it feeling like a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, I was just chilling on the bed while she was sleeping if you know what I mean.

But yeah CFM 001, going back to what you said, I have taken everything on board.

Yeah the reason she said no chance of a relationship because she wants to meet someone outside of the shop which Is totally fine no problems.

liminal
24-12-2020, 07:46 PM
I’m a cynic ... I think another before posted on this or, another rote thread of similar vanity .. too paraphrase

....If it’s a love feel you got going why post here?

Btw the OP’s narrative a bit odd , he says he sees her out of work at hone but then states how they have sex in the shop and then go out so he pays twice

Irrespective the prose constructed much better than most

It’s Xmas eve and I’m in a mood for believing in make believe

goodbloke
24-12-2020, 08:26 PM

No She was never with James11 in the first place .Jame11 justed wanted sex outside the shop . The WL was seeing another guy for 6 six months but the Wl didn't trust the other guy. . Since James11 came along she was considering him as an option . But the Other Guy say he'll marry her . This is what she wanted .But james are into marrying her so she decided to give the other guy another go .

goodbloke
24-12-2020, 08:29 PM
Thanks man. She has told me numerous times that we have no chance at all of getting into a relationship which is cool however, the other night when we went back to her place to hangout, it did get personal. Not so much about feelings but while she was sleeping and I was laying on the bed, I just got thinking to myself "what do I really want in life". I wasn't falling in love with her despite it feeling like a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, I was just chilling on the bed while she was sleeping if you know what I mean.

But yeah CFM 001, going back to what you said, I have taken everything on board.

Yeah the reason she said no chance of a relationship because she wants to meet someone outside of the shop which Is totally fine no problems.

BS she wasn't into you that why she say shit like she wants to meet someone outside of the shop . If she was into you nothing is a problem. If she wasn't into you then everything is a problem .

LookingForTheOne
24-12-2020, 08:53 PM
I have dated a few Massage Girls now and I take each day as it comes.. The reason a ML normally wants to find someone in the outside world is basically a fresh start.. The new person has no idea that that they had a secret life.

CFM001
24-12-2020, 09:30 PM

Hope it all works out for you. Will be interested to hear how it pans out. Keep me posted if it's not too much trouble for you.

Niceguy11
24-12-2020, 11:28 PM
Hope it all works out for you. Will be interested to hear how it pans out. Keep me posted if it's not too much trouble for you.

No worries bro. I'll keep you posted for sure.

CFM001
24-12-2020, 11:59 PM
No worries bro. I'll keep you posted for sure.

Thanks brother (y)

TittyGuy
25-12-2020, 12:42 AM

Like the other brothers have said. It seems highly unlikely the other guy will leave his wife. He’s currently got the best of both worlds going and he’ll want to string her along as long as possible. Do you want to be with this chick?

Shoryureppa
25-12-2020, 01:34 AM
Not surprising in the least. Hope you had fun :)

GoldfishMan
25-12-2020, 07:53 AM
This is ironic. Here you are, single "free" men.... Free from the restrictions on your life that a relationship would impose... Yet you keep trying to lose that freedom. Not only that, going for the seemingly "immediately available" women (WL/ML, not the best choice for a partner seriously) reveals how desperate you are to be in a relationship.

Make no mistake about it, no matter how hot a girl is, once you get into a relationship with her, you can kiss your freedom goodbye.

Riff888
25-12-2020, 10:32 AM
This is ironic. Here you are, single "free" men.... Free from the restrictions on your life that a relationship would impose... Yet you keep trying to lose that freedom. Not only that, going for the seemingly "immediately available" women (WL/ML, not the best choice for a partner seriously) reveals how desperate you are to be in a relationship.

Make no mistake about it, no matter how hot a girl is, once you get into a relationship with her, you can kiss your freedom goodbye.Facts right here.

Loss of freedom and money.

TittyGuy
25-12-2020, 10:55 AM

Make no mistake about it, no matter how hot a girl is, once you get into a relationship with her, you can kiss your freedom goodbye.

“Immediately available”. Great description. I would say it’s convenience and instant gratification over desperation, though. I guess every circumstance is different.

Niceguy11
25-12-2020, 10:55 AM
Facts right here.

Loss of freedom and money.

Yeah man, I know exactly what your saying now Riff. Last night I went out with a few girls for a work christmas party. They got a bit drunk however, I was sober because I had to drive. One of the girls left and I was left with my other female friend. She got a bit drunk and was tipsy. Eventually, I had to tell her you have had a bit too much to drink and think its time we go home. Helped her to the car, dropped her home and that was it. But during that whole situation, even though we are not dating, it did feel like I was acting like a boyfriend if that makes sense ? She said to me she would be happy to catch the train home but no way will I allow a girl to catch a train home at midnight whilst drunk. It's just not a cool thing to do. So being the person I am, more than happy to drop them home.

But yeah, for those 30 minutes or so, I did feel like my freedom was gone and that I was in relationship. It bought back memories of my ex-girlfriend and even though its great having a girlfriend which is what I want eventually, I felt I lost my freedom.

After I dropped her home, I felt a sense of relief because I wasn't in relationship but being friends with her. No commitments or anything, just a friend looking after another friend.

Riff888
25-12-2020, 11:06 AM
Yeah man, I know exactly what your saying now Riff. Last night I went out with a few girls for a work christmas party. They got a bit drunk however, I was sober because I had to drive. One of the girls left and I was left with my other female friend. She got a bit drunk and was tipsy. Eventually, I had to tell her you have had a bit too much to drink and think its time we go home. Helped her to the car, dropped her home and that was it. But during that whole situation, even though we are not dating, it did feel like I was acting like a boyfriend if that makes sense ? She said to me she would be happy to catch the train home but no way will I allow a girl to catch a train home at midnight whilst drunk. It's just not a cool thing to do. So being the person I am, more than happy to drop them home.

But yeah, for those 30 minutes or so, I did feel like my freedom was gone and that I was in relationship. It bought back memories of my ex-girlfriend and even though its great having a girlfriend which is what I want eventually, I felt I lost my freedom.

After I dropped her home, I felt a sense of relief because I wasn't in relationship but being friends with her. No commitments or anything, just a friend looking after another friend.Hahaha yes that's the right thing to do. I would have been worried about her throwing up in your car [emoji23]

Office relationships is another think to avoid. Imagine that loss of freedom feeling all day at work and at home [emoji3064]

holi_day
25-12-2020, 11:28 AM

After I dropped her home, I felt a sense of relief because I wasn't in relationship but being friends with her. No commitments or anything, just a friend looking after another friend.

That makes sense. Just I would say this is social commitment or responsibility rather than coming from a relationship, or sense of relationship. Even it's a male friend, or female stranger, in such situation, I would still feel obligated to do something for them. Just with a female friend, you also feel a bit more protective to her as a girl might be seemingly weaker.

As we discuss freedom, I don't thinf there is such thing as absolute freedom. It's a spectrum you have to find the sweet spot that you feel most comfortable. And everyone is different E.g. Some people don't like kids as they lost freedom, but some much refer have kids as the joy of having kid far outweighs the lost of freedom.

Same applies to relationship, there is so much in a relationship one would enjoy or need. Many would feel this is outweighs the lost of freedom, if that makes sense.

asiafever
25-12-2020, 01:32 PM
https://youtu.be/_zDKxsykPd0

The joys of relationships...

Bunty4
25-12-2020, 01:47 PM
No She was never with James11 in the first place .Jame11 justed wanted sex outside the shop . The WL was seeing another guy for 6 six months but the Wl didn't trust the other guy. . Since James11 came along she was considering him as an option . But the Other Guy say he'll marry her . This is what she wanted .But james are into marrying her so she decided to give the other guy another go .
This other guy will marry is such a load of Bull crap... I know of an ML who has 3 boyfriends....all equally involved, and she cannot seem to make up her mind😱 on who is right for her. This girl believes me to be her friend, to an extent that I don't see her at shop anymore and we only meet outside. I am no way in running to be number 4 or 1. I asked her and myself if I really love a girl as a boyfriend for more than 6 months how could I or in this case all of her BFs let her continue being at a shop where everyday atleast 5-6 other men are feeling her up....she just shrugged her shoulders. It's actually very easy, to get the girl you really want to share your life with , to be in a different profession than be a WL or ML. Adjustment on money will have to be made but it's such a small price to pay for a person who fills you with joy. I have tried offering many work alternatives, but she always turns me down saying I am not suppose to act like her BF....

cuteguy
25-12-2020, 01:58 PM
This other guy will marry is such a load of Bull crap... I know of an ML who has 3 boyfriends....all equally involved, and she cannot seem to make up her mind�� on who is right for her. This girl believes me to be her friend, to an extent that I don't see her at shop anymore and we only meet outside. I am no way in running to be number 4 or 1. I asked her and myself if I really love a girl as a boyfriend for more than 6 months how could I or in this case all of her BFs let her continue being at a shop where everyday atleast 5-6 other men are feeling her up....she just shrugged her shoulders. It's actually very easy, to get the girl you really want to share your life with , to be in a different profession than be a WL or ML. Adjustment on money will have to be made but it's such a small price to pay for a person who fills you with joy. I have tried offering many work alternatives, but she always turns me down saying I am not suppose to act like her BF....

A ML having three boyfriends at one time sounds like this girl was Thai. I had one Thai girl (not a ML or WL) inform me that it's not uncommon for Thai girls to have up to three boyfriends at one time in order of preference, 1,2 and 3. Yes guys, she has the guys numbered in order. None of the guys know this and when number 1 drops off she has number 2 replacing number 1 and so on. No loss of time in searching for another guy. Interesting strategy but would it work with us guys in juggling three girls at one time without being caught out? :sweat:

CFM001
25-12-2020, 02:02 PM
A ML having three boyfriends at one time sounds like this girl was Thai. I had one Thai girl (not a ML or WL) inform me that it's not uncommon for Thai girls to have up to three boyfriends at one time in order of preference, 1,2 and 3. Yes guys, she has the guys numbered in order. None of the guys know this and when number 1 drops off she has number 2 replacing number 1 and so on. No loss of time in searching for another guy. Interesting strategy but would it work with us guys in juggling three girls at one time without being caught out? :sweat:

That sounds like such hard work.... A recipe for disaster

cuteguy
25-12-2020, 02:05 PM
Hahaha yes that's the right thing to do. I would have been worried about her throwing up in your car [emoji23]

Office relationships is another think to avoid. Imagine that loss of freedom feeling all day at work and at home [emoji3064]

I would have been worried too if she vomited on my leather seats and there was a bad smell in my car. :anger:

Leslie75
25-12-2020, 02:12 PM
If you let your heart, stomach, or cock take control of your life you are doomed.
Well saying mate
Words of wisdom

Niceguy11
25-12-2020, 09:08 PM
That makes sense. Just I would say this is social commitment or responsibility rather than coming from a relationship, or sense of relationship. Even it's a male friend, or female stranger, in such situation, I would still feel obligated to do something for them. Just with a female friend, you also feel a bit more protective to her as a girl might be seemingly weaker.

As we discuss freedom, I don't thinf there is such thing as absolute freedom. It's a spectrum you have to find the sweet spot that you feel most comfortable. And everyone is different E.g. Some people don't like kids as they lost freedom, but some much refer have kids as the joy of having kid far outweighs the lost of freedom.

Same applies to relationship, there is so much in a relationship one would enjoy or need. Many would feel this is outweighs the lost of freedom, if that makes sense.

Yeah man for sure. The same thing happened when I went out with a WL for dinner. Afterwards we went to the pub and played some pokies and she got a bit drunk. As with my work mates christmas party, I did the exact same thing. She said she would be fine and catch the train home and I said to her no way in hell. Regardless of WL or non WL, I won't let a female catch a train drunk by themselves at night or close to midnight. Doesn't matter if they live 20 mins away or a hour. I'll drive them home. This is where the punter in me goes away and the responsible person / friend comes in.

Nelly69
25-12-2020, 11:20 PM
Yeah man for sure. The same thing happened when I went out with a WL for dinner. Afterwards we went to the pub and played some pokies and she got a bit drunk. As with my work mates christmas party, I did the exact same thing. She said she would be fine and catch the train home and I said to her no way in hell. Regardless of WL or non WL, I won't let a female catch a train drunk by themselves at night or close to midnight. Doesn't matter if they live 20 mins away or a hour. I'll drive them home. This is where the punter in me goes away and the responsible person / friend comes in.

Niceguy, you are really living up to your name! :)

Niceguy11
26-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Niceguy, you are really living up to your name! :)

Thanks Nelly ! I have much respect and admiration for the girls. Outside the shop, they are just normal girls. But yes, I always treat them with courtesy and respect.

Niceguy11
29-12-2020, 07:10 PM
I have to say it's true WL's have complicated lives. The more you know them, the more their lives are laid out in such a complicated state. If you decide to be friends or get into a relationship, forgot it. I must repeat. Do not even think about doing it because from the regulars that I have known, it's not worth it. You will be burnt because there is always another regular that they have on their books. I'm not saying that I have been burnt, but from what regulars have told me, they have multiple regulars who they either date or pretend they are in a relationship for the financial gain.

I'm on the border at the moment, not in a relationship but good friends with a few and can say it's just not worth it. Maybe I have come back to reality ? Yeah I have. I had dinner last night with a non WL Chinese friend and fuck it was weird. Here in front of me was a normal Chinese girl. It just felt good for once to hang out with a non WL.

But yeah, forgot it guys. Just forget it.

Nelly69
29-12-2020, 07:23 PM
yeah, I say the WL gets a little crazy... they emotionally detach their mind from their body and bury their shit deep down. I tried seeing a WL a while back, I remember having sex with her at home and I touched her the wrong way and she snapped at me and said I am just like the rest of them.... WTF? issues or what? She would be normal one day and completely detached and distanced the next, could never figure out what mood she is in. Going out for dinners and drinking are fun but when it gets intimate or serious, she holds you on an arms length. I haven't seen her since Nov and my life is better off.

Niceguy11
29-12-2020, 07:34 PM
yeah, I say the WL gets a little crazy... they emotionally detach their mind from their body and bury their shit deep down. I tried seeing a WL a while back, I remember having sex with her at home and I touched her the wrong way and she snapped at me and said I am just like the rest of them.... WTF? issues or what? She would be normal one day and completely detached and distanced the next, could never figure out what mood she is in. Going out for dinners and drinking are fun but when it gets intimate or serious, she holds you on an arms length. I haven't seen her since Nov and my life is better off.

Bro 1000% correct. They are so emotionally messed up from either drinking or other stuff that they are just so unstable. Sure not all of them are like that but from my experience, they are just up down up down.

I really do regret getting to know some WL's as it's just messed with my head badly. Sure they are honest with their feelings but deep down, they have some messed up shit going on that if it's not resolved, they are on a crash course to destruction.

I'm a niceguy and will support them if they are going through stuff. But at the end of the day, you can only help so much. It is ultimately their decision to change their lives and get out of the industry. I was thinking about punting next week but the thought of it is just making me not want to based on further exposure to the life's of WL's.

Azninvasion85
01-01-2021, 09:34 AM
Personally I wouldn't care if a future partner used to be a WL or a ML. As long as they are a good person, caring and not in the profession when we are together. Anything prior = no shifts given

PervySage
01-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Personally I wouldn't care if a future partner used to be a WL or a ML. As long as they are a good person, caring and not in the profession when we are together. Anything prior = no shifts given

That's a good way of thinking but I would say the number of ML / WL who leave the profession and can live a normal life is very small.

Most are used to earning huge "salaries". I have not met one who has left the professesion so I can't say.

liminal
01-01-2021, 12:11 PM
Which one of you here is Barbara Cartland ....1 April? Oh yeh hny

May all your libidinous punts be full of horny ml’s who are keen to fall madly truly in love with you .

Niceguy11
01-01-2021, 10:13 PM
That's a good way of thinking but I would say the number of ML / WL who leave the profession and can live a normal life is very small.

Most are used to earning huge "salaries". I have not met one who has left the professesion so I can't say.

Two of my old regulars have left bro. One of them is doing painting and the other has gone back to University.

But you are right bro. Most of them find it hard to leave due to the high earnings. They do get to a point where the money is not worth it and willing to work for less money in a normal job.

vitamin
02-01-2021, 04:12 AM

AMEN!!! words of wisdom.

Why trade freedom when you can just trade a few bucks.
once you get em. You still gotta pay

dinners, bags, gifts, their rent. more money, less pussy. no freedom, and no variety.

GoldfishMan
02-01-2021, 09:48 AM

I actually do know someone who used to be a WL. She married a born-rich Chinese guy she met outside the work, who had no clue she was a WG. She eventually came clean and told him, but he's never touched her since finding out.
Worse, this girl did have a high sex drive. So she ended up being in multiple affairs and hardly showing any respect for her "husband". All her affairs were with other rich guys, so she eventually got badly addicted to high-stakes gambling. Lost some good friends along the way due to her reckless behaviour too.
This girl also had another GF that was also a veteran of the industry. Her life was just as fucked up. Married a gangster who ended up cheating on her and leaving her with a daughter, she tried to cheat some friends into business ventures, then last I heard she lost all her money being cheated herself. It's all a big cycle of cheating, that one, what a joke.
All the above really highlights something about a WG. It really takes something special to be able to do this work successfully, and then the work itself ... The type of people they have to be intimate with... breeds traits in them which are even worse.

Zinzan
02-01-2021, 04:34 PM
It is my turn to fall on my sword. Punting is a lonely past time and I am not in a position to discuss this with anyone. Hence when something goes wrong the only avenue to emotionally dump is a forum such as this.
I fell for a WL, yet there were so many red flags during my time with her that I ignored and still continued thinking that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
As some background, I have seen over 50 individual sex workers over the previous year. 6 of these girls have become regular ladies who I have seen over half a dozen times each. The thing I liked about these regular girls were that they are half my age and they are the ideal “no strings attached” sexual encounters. Sure, there is a lot of flirtations activity, however, there was never any discussion about developing a relationship. For one hour we would love each other and then walk away. These girls knew I fucked other girls and I knew they fucked other blokes.
I met a new girl 4 months ago. From our first time together I was completely smitten. It is very difficult to reflect on what made this so different. Even from this first meeting the first red flag was obvious. This girl lied about her age. My view was that she was 15 years older than what she advertised.
I ignored this because she was in an age group that I could relate to.
At our first meeting she began her honey trap which I also ignored as the second red flag.
She told me that no one had made her feel the way I had. It became obvious why. My modus operandi is always to take the girl on a sexual journey, where they are the co-stars in an intimate girlfriend experience. She loved being treated with so much respect and that she was able to feel unprecedented pleasure.
I suggested to her that by telling me how I made her feel was the usual thing she would say to any customer. She was so adamant that this was the first time she ever said this to anyone, I almost believed her.
This girl told me that she protects herself by taking control of proceedings and therefore remains aloof during her sex work encounters. In the end her customer walks away feeling they have got what they have paid for and she has earned her fee.
In my case she let her emotions get the better of her. As each session progressed her wall continued to crumble and in recent encounters she has relaxed to the point that her orgasms have come freely, are more intense, and in bigger numbers.
I wrote a review of her which managed to attract over 3000 views. This must have increased her business out of sight.
Each time we met in the bedroom she gushed about what I was doing for her, both physically and emotionally.
Here were more red flags. What I missed here was that my emotional energy was assisting her in growing her self esteem and confidence. I will explain further.
In our second bedroom encounter she suggested that we meet socially and get to know each other more, outside the bedroom.
Our social meetings were always early in the morning. Her reasoning was that she worked during the night and having breakfast and a walk was good for her to wind down.
Interestingly she told me that her night work was that she transported her girls to outcalls. Her girls meaning that she had a fledgling agency business. This has become another red flag.
The salient points of our social meetings were her background, the reasons why she was in the sex business, what her goals are, and her emotional condition. She told me about how she had no confidence in herself and that she lacked self esteem. She told me that she had one close friend, and me in her life. She told me that her life is private and she does not want people knowing too much about her. She told me that she had no regular customers apart from me. I scoffed at this admittance. One day she told me that my view of escorting was wrong. Apart from the no regular issue she told me that all her bookings came on the day of the encounter. No customer pre booked. (Something I have always done with her. I will always pre-arrange a meeting with her at least 3 days in advance.) I found this no pre booking thing odd. There were so many more deep and meaningful issues that she covered. I continued to grow more and more attached to her with our meetings either in the bedroom or at our early morning meetings, even though there were so many red flags screaming at me to let this go.
Going back to the privacy thing I mentioned above, I felt very privileged that she was trusting me enough to let me into her life, all be it with some areas in her life that were taboo subjects.
Another red flag I missed during our 4 months together. When I started booking her, she would come back to me within the hour telling me she couldn’t wait to see me and she was counting down the days. Over the last 6 weeks her response has become less verbose and less timely. Her responses have now only come the night before our meeting with one word “okay”.
Our early morning social meetings are always organised the week before. Recently her punctuality has slipped badly. When she arrives at these social meetings late, she does not apologise. When I quiz her about being late her excuse is always “crazy people”. I ask who they are. She says “girls and customers”. Nothing else.
These last 6 weeks have seen her behaviour change which has corresponded with her being more confident in herself. I have seen this in the way she now makes love with me and her more detailed conversations. I have seen this rather timid girl’s personality and confidence grow. She now keeps eye contact through all conversations, and in the bedroom when we make love she is not embarrassed by continued eye contact.
In 4 months I have seen this girl grow. Each week I have always sent her a message telling her how fantastic she is, how her continuous improvement strategies were paying dividends, and how she must feel so proud of herself with her emotional growth. She wanted my help to become a better person. Up until a month ago she would always respond to my messages. In the last month this has not happened.
About a month ago she told me she was having a private photo shoot. This girl has regularly posted photos of herself on twitter. Some are rather risqué, but nothing obscene. Her comments on these photos have always been non sexual.
Recently these new photos of her have appeared on twitter. This set of photos are a lot more revealing and she has ramped up the innuendo comments on her twitter feed.
I must say that as the photos were hitting my feed, my heart sank.
This week we had the very best love making session together.
The next day her latest photo killed me. Not only the photo but the comments attached to the photo.
It was now obvious that I had been taken advantage of. Her comments revealed that over the last 4 months “I have met so many amazing new regular clients who have turned out to be life-long friends. I am so excited to regularly speak to these friends who have helped me through a very dark period in my life. You will all be impressed how I am continually improving myself to be a better person”.
This comment completely flawed me. The whole subterfuge of her having me to improve her ego, confidence and self esteem took me by surprise. I really thought I read her well. Turns out I was just another mug in a long line of suitors who she deliberately honey trapped to make her feel better.
Where to from here? I have not spoken to her since last Tuesday. This is the longest time we have gone without speaking since we met. New Year has come and gone without a squeak.
I have to let her go now. I have served my purpose and I need to feel proud that I had some influence in her growing as a person. She has more confidence and more self esteem. Lucky that this happened after 4 months. It may have been a lot more difficult had it gone on longer.

Niceguy11
02-01-2021, 05:43 PM
It is my turn to fall on my sword. Punting is a lonely past time and I am not in a position to discuss this with anyone. Hence when something goes wrong the only avenue to emotionally dump is a forum such as this.
I fell for a WL, yet there were so many red flags during my time with her that I ignored and still continued thinking that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
As some background, I have seen over 50 individual sex workers over the previous year. 6 of these girls have become regular ladies who I have seen over half a dozen times each. The thing I liked about these regular girls were that they are half my age and they are the ideal “no strings attached” sexual encounters. Sure, there is a lot of flirtations activity, however, there was never any discussion about developing a relationship. For one hour we would love each other and then walk away. These girls knew I fucked other girls and I knew they fucked other blokes.
I met a new girl 4 months ago. From our first time together I was completely smitten. It is very difficult to reflect on what made this so different. Even from this first meeting the first red flag was obvious. This girl lied about her age. My view was that she was 15 years older than what she advertised.
At our first meeting she began her honey trap which I also ignored as the second red flag.
She told me that no one had made her feel the way I had. It became obvious why. My modus operandi is always to take the girl on a sexual journey, where they are the co-stars in an intimate girlfriend experience. She loved being treated with so much respect and that she was able to feel unprecedented pleasure.
I suggested to her that by telling me how I made her feel was the usual thing she would say to any customer. She was so adamant that this was the first time she ever said this to anyone, I almost believed her.
This girl told me that she protects herself by taking control of proceedings and therefore remains aloof during her sex work encounters. In the end her customer walks away feeling they have got what they have paid for and she has earned her fee.
In my case she let her emotions get the better of her. As each session progressed her wall continued to crumble and in recent encounters she has relaxed to the point that her orgasms have come freely, are more intense, and in bigger numbers.
I wrote a review of her which managed to attract over 3000 views. This must have increased her business out of sight.
Each time we met in the bedroom she gushed about what I was doing for her, both physically and emotionally.
Here were more red flags. What I missed here was that my emotional energy was assisting her in growing her self esteem and confidence. I will explain further.
In our second bedroom encounter she suggested that we meet socially and get to know each other more, outside the bedroom.
Our social meetings were always early in the morning. Her reasoning was that she worked during the night and having breakfast and a walk was good for her to wind down.
Interestingly she told me that her night work was that she transported her girls to outcalls. Her girls meaning that she had a fledgling agency business. This has become another red flag.
The salient points of our social meetings were her background, the reasons why she was in the sex business, what her goals are, and her emotional condition. She told me about how she had no confidence in herself and that she lacked self esteem. She told me that she had one close friend, and me in her life. She told me that her life is private and she does not want people knowing too much about her. She told me that she had no regular customers apart from me. I scoffed at this admittance. One day she told me that my view of escorting was wrong. Apart from the no regular issue she told me that all her bookings came on the day of the encounter. No customer pre booked. (Something I have always done with her. I will always pre-arrange a meeting with her at least 3 days in advance.) I found this no pre booking thing odd. There were so many more deep and meaningful issues that she covered. I continued to grow more and more attached to her with our meetings either in the bedroom or at our early morning meetings, even though there were so many red flags screaming at me to let this go.
Going back to the privacy thing I mentioned above, I felt very privileged that she was trusting me enough to let me into her life, all be it with some areas in her life that were taboo subjects.
Another red flag I missed during our 4 months together. When I started booking her, she would come back to me within the hour telling me she couldn’t wait to see me and she was counting down the days. Over the last 6 weeks her response has become less verbose and less timely. Her responses have now only come the night before our meeting with one word “okay”.
Our early morning social meetings are always organised the week before. Recently her punctuality has slipped badly. When she arrives at these social meetings late, she does not apologise. When I quiz her about being late her excuse is always “crazy people”. I ask who they are. She says “girls and customers”. Nothing else.
These last 6 weeks have seen her behaviour change which has corresponded with her being more confident in herself. I have seen this in the way she now makes love with me and her more detailed conversations. I have seen this rather timid girl’s personality and confidence grow. She now keeps eye contact through all conversations, and in the bedroom when we make love she is not embarrassed by continued eye contact.
In 4 months I have seen this girl grow. Each week I have always sent her a message telling her how fantastic she is, how her continuous improvement strategies were paying dividends, and how she must feel so proud of herself with her emotional growth. She wanted my help to become a better person like me. Up until a month ago she would always respond to my messages. In the last month this has not happened.
About a month ago she told me she was having a private photo shoot. This girl has regularly posted photos of herself on twitter. Some are rather risqué, but nothing obscene. Her comments on these photos have always been non sexual.
Recently these new photos of her have appeared on twitter. This set of photos are a lot more revealing and she has ramped up the innuendo comments on her twitter feed.
The next day her latest photo killed me. Not only the photo but the comments attached to the photo.
It was now obvious that I had been taken advantage of. Her comments revealed that over the last 4 months “I have met so many amazing new regular clients who have turned out to be life-long friends. I am so excited to regularly speak to these friends who have helped me through a very dark period in my life. You will all be impressed how I am continually improving myself to be a better person”.
This comment completely flawed me. The whole subterfuge of her having me to improve her ego, confidence and self esteem took me by surprise. I really thought I read her well. Turns out I was just another mug in a long line of suitors who she deliberately honey trapped to make her feel better.
Where to from here? I have not spoken to her since last Tuesday. This is the longest time we have gone without speaking since we met. New Year has come and gone without a squeak.
I have to let her go now. I have served my purpose and I need to feel proud that I had some influence in her growing as a person. She has more confidence and more self esteem. Lucky that this happened after 4 months. It may have been a lot more difficult had it gone on longer.

I was visualising everything you said in my head and honestly I felt like I was you.

Over the past week and a bit, Ive been through a mental mind fuck with my regular. All I can say is that I can relate to everything said here.

Nelly69
02-01-2021, 11:10 PM
The mighty cock sword! Many comrades have fallen to this.

I know its easier to say after the fact but its a bullet dodged. Speaking from experience, ML/WL does not make the best partners. I've started seeing a normal girl since my encounter with a WL, things are so much easier and no baggage both ways. Its so good, I am even thinking of giving up punting if this goes well...

There is light at the end of the tunnel, but make sure you are in the right tunnel....

holi_day
02-01-2021, 11:41 PM
Thank Zinzan bro for sharing. I can almost feel for every word you have said. And I know how screwed it is to believe you are a little bit special to her but find out you are just "one of those".

I am glad that you have been very conscious and you are doing the right thing to let her go. I have stopped seeing my last regular cause I know she will disappear traceless when her visa expires. although I am still checking everyday if she is on roster and every post or comments about her still catch my eyes. But I know the feeling will wear off eventually.

Nelly69
02-01-2021, 11:51 PM
I am wondering if we can start a private board to share who the ML/WL are so other punters don't fall for the same trap....

PervySage
03-01-2021, 01:02 AM
I am wondering if we can start a private board to share who the ML/WL are so other punters don't fall for the same trap....

Most of them.....

Most ML / WL will play guys... Let's face it 90% of guys are also playing the ML / WL too.

The "outside of shop" game cuts both ways but the ML / WL usually better players. 🤣

Don't be deceived by the young age lol.

Minathy8724
03-01-2021, 06:02 AM
@ZinZan Thats an amazing story and thanks for sharing. Your last comments really brought it home, but on the positive, the endless praised lifted her confidence and spirit making a positive change to someones life. All along the journey your head and your heart was telling you different things and at the end of it all - you knew the outcome.
I cannot relate to all these feelings because getting involved with a ML/WL just leads to problems. I would like to think most punters flirt during a session, harmless bantering and the comments coming back from the WL/ML is always flattering. One should always take those comments like a grain of salt. Once again, it is always tempting to take the friendship outside the shop, but please refrain from doing this to avoid the issues described. Besides, why stick with one while there are so many more hot ones out there. Side note: 2021 is going to be another tough year. No new hot foreign students.

GoldfishMan
03-01-2021, 10:54 AM
In 4 months I have seen this girl grow. Each week I have always sent her a message telling her how fantastic she is, how her continuous improvement strategies were paying dividends, and how she must feel so proud of herself with her emotional growth. She wanted my help to become a better person like me. Up until a month ago she would always respond to my messages. In the last month this has not happened.

Are you a Tony Robbins fan? So many self-help terms in there...
To be honest, I didn't find any of the "red flags" you mentioned in your post to be actually red flags. Instead, all the big red flags came from your description of how you felt. Like you saying "I felt very privileged that she was trusting me enough to let me into her life...", your constant use of the term "love making" instead of just sex, your expectations from her with reference to what you got in the past, etc. It all tells me you've got one heart-string too many attached to this situation.
Besides, your claim that she cheated you into "improving her ego, confidence and self esteem".... well, that's all a bit too abstract to lay claim to, isn't it? I for one would never dare say that I am responsible for someone else's personality trait.

B J Hunter
03-01-2021, 01:42 PM
Let’s face it there are many of us that have a soft heart and can’t help but try and play the white knight, it’s who some of us are. For every one of these tales we read from a fellow punter there’s thousands more that haven’t been written and plenty of previously burnt punters telling those in the midst of their current crisis to move on for the better and this will continue until the end of time. Not long after starting punting I started to think about how I would be sucked into feelings vortex and knew I just wouldn’t be able to stop myself from falling for someone, it was bound to happen. Sure enough a girl/ML I’d seen a few times grew on me more and more each time I saw her as we discussed personal matters and the sessions became more experimental and intense... we did not fuck as yet but it was coming. I was still seeing plenty of other girls ML and WL, single and repeat visits and having some wild rides, I made sure of that but there was that ONE girl who would be the lost puppy that I had to save. So she looked at me and told me how much she liked me even threw the casual ‘Love you’ line at me. I just sat there on that table in silence for a bit resisting every fucking urge to say it back.
I told her I liked her, I liked her a lot but I canÂ’t say i love you back even if itÂ’s a casual throw away... I didnÂ’t know. She looked confused and sad but I looked her in the eyes and told her how her world and mine were not compatible no matter how much we liked each other. I had prepared for this day and didnÂ’t allow my dick or my heart to overrule my head. Someone always gets hurt and I told her that would more than likely be me! I then said to her that we should never ever fuck, IÂ’ll be back to see you only if you promise this doesnÂ’t happen, no matter how much I told you I want to, donÂ’t let it happen. I didnÂ’t see her for at least the next 6 weeks, I felt terrible but I continued to see other girls at an even more frantic pace. I did go back and do continue to see her and our sessions always are amazing. IÂ’ll always have a soft spot for her I just never make a point of telling her how much.
I think I only managed to do that by reading this forum and the assurances of others of impending disaster and heartbreak, as much as I already knew it. I donÂ’t want to do that to any woman in this game, itÂ’s hard enough as is and I especially didnÂ’t want to go through that pain and anguish again myself.
Prepare yourself gents, you might think you know the risks and consequences but no fuck is really worth that.
Some harsh words and attitudes displayed by some members about this topic but I for one saw them as ‘Speaking words of wisdom.... Let it be’.
I feel for you ZinZan, Take care...

DireStraits
03-01-2021, 01:54 PM
She wanted my help to become a better person like me.
Not sure if you're aware of what you wrote there 😁

cuteguy
03-01-2021, 02:33 PM
The mighty cock sword! Many comrades have fallen to this.

I know its easier to say after the fact but its a bullet dodged. Speaking from experience, ML/WL does not make the best partners. I've started seeing a normal girl since my encounter with a WL, things are so much easier and no baggage both ways. Its so good, I am even thinking of giving up punting if this goes well...

There is light at the end of the tunnel, but make sure you are in the right tunnel....

I agree with you. When you start punting you fall into this fantasy world believing that these girls are loving and caring and maybe you can be friends and even date them. They will say "you're so handsome", or "I like you very much" and this makes you feel good inside not knowing that they give similar compliments to most of their clients. However, once you keep hearing the same comments over and over again, it wears off. After joining this forum, you get a different picture of what these girls are all about and how it is all about the money that drives them to work in this industry and to say nice comments to customers.

My advice to guys who want to have a proper relationship is to look outside the shops. You won't have to deal with the baggage these girls have or to worry about the many guys she is spending time with in order to make a living or to support her expensive tastes. Of course, there is a chance the girl you meet outside might also have some baggage but that's life. There are a lot of fish in the sea. Go out and find the right one. Don't waste your time and energy in searching for a girlfriend or wife in a shop. It will always end badly for you.

vitamin
03-01-2021, 03:24 PM
I want to premise this by saying. I'm not having a go at you. Just wondering

Even from this first meeting the first red flag was obvious. This girl lied about her age. My view was that she was 15 years older than what she advertised.
This is such common practice in the industry, why red flag? Fake pics, fake age, fake nationality. All standard.

She told me that no one had made her feel the way I had.
Pretty common, considering her age, she's probably a veteran. I'd be surprise if she was like new girl.

following that. With her (probably late 30's) she probably have to go the extra mile to get work considering most pplz won't rebook her after being tricked by her age. which makes the.....

She told me that she had no regular customers apart from me....... Apart from the no regular issue she told me that all her bookings came on the day of the encounter. No customer pre booked. Quite believable.

Her girls meaning that she had a fledgling agency business. This has become another red flag.
Why red flag? she's in the sex industry. She's hustling. she's a WL in her late 30s. Unless she has a hidden degree somewhere she's trapped in the industry.
The money she brings in as a WL compared to an alternative career path if she were to switch.
What would she put on her resume? Or the for the big gap in employment years?

She loved being treated with so much respect and that she was able to feel unprecedented pleasure.
She working you. making you feel good about yourself. Stroking your ego.

These last 6 weeks have seen her behavior change which has corresponded with her being more confident in herself.
She probably just got bored of you or found someone else. You weren't offering her a relationship and it wasn't going anywhere. So she just might be just moving on or seeing no point.

I have seen this rather timid girl’s personality and confidence grow. She now keeps eye contact through all conversations, and in the bedroom when we make love she is not embarrassed by continued eye contact.
Doubt that's confidence, probably just familar with you.

It was now obvious that I had been taken advantage of. Her comments revealed that over the last 4 months “I have met so many amazing new regular clients who have turned out to be life-long friends. I am so excited to regularly speak to these friends who have helped me through a very dark period in my life.

I don't think this is WL, but just WOMEN in general. Everyone is out for their own benefit.
you want sex.
they want something out of it.
It sure sucks to feel used and abused. I'm not giving advice. I think this is just life in general. I think every guy out there will get used and lied to by women sometime during their life.
Atleast this is a much easier relationship to just walk away from.

One piece of advice.
If you really want to test of a WL (girl) is truly into you. See if they'll buy you anything. From something small to something large.
If they are willing to spend money on you. Then you may actually have a relationship with them.

I've always found it's easier to fuck a girl (not wl) in the ass than in is to get them to pay for you.

If they're paying for your plane ticket to travel with them. Book hotels for you 2 to stay. Don't think you got a girls heart. (not saying to use women for their money. obviously pay for stuff also. But if it's a 1 sided transaction, especially considering the amount of money WL make. you don't really mean much to them.)

Niceguy11
03-01-2021, 03:29 PM
I agree with you. When you start punting you fall into this fantasy world believing that these girls are loving and caring and maybe you can be friends and even date them. They will say "you're so handsome", or "I like you very much" and this makes you feel good inside not knowing that they give similar compliments to most of their clients. However, once you keep hearing the same comments over and over again, it wears off. After joining this forum, you get a different picture of what these girls are all about and how it is all about the money that drives them to work in this industry and to say nice comments to customers.

My advice to guys who want to have a proper relationship is to look outside the shops. You won't have to deal with the baggage these girls have or to worry about the many guys she is spending time with in order to make a living or to support her expensive tastes. Of course, there is a chance the girl you meet outside might also have some baggage but that's life. There are a lot of fish in the sea. Go out and find the right one. Don't waste your time and energy in searching for a girlfriend or wife in a shop. It will always end badly for you.

Nicely said cuteguy. Last week I was having dinner with a Chinese girl that I've known for a while. It was great to sit down opposite a normal Chinese girl and not a WL that I'm friends with outside the shop.

WL's have complicated lives and I'm starting to see it very clearly now. Don't get me wrong, I'll still maintain contact with my regular but just saying that their lives are complicated and convoluted. Problems with customers, problems with the shop, other punters harrassing her and the list goes on.

The thing is, the more I'm exposed to it, the more I understand and see how difficult it is for the WL's. It's their choice but once they are in, I think it's very difficult to leave even though they want to.

goodbloke
16-01-2021, 08:26 PM
In 4 months I have seen this girl grow. Each week I have always sent her a message telling her how fantastic she is, how her continuous improvement strategies were paying dividends, and how she must feel so proud of herself with her emotional growth. She wanted my help to become a better person. Up until a month ago she would always respond to my messages. In the last month this has not happened.

I'm trying to figure out as what you lost from this . You should ask her to see guru like Tony Robbins about her self esteem. You didn't buy her anything , you pay and you got the sex you wanted . Even went out with you free of charge No damage to you .You said it yourself you never wanted a relationship . Only a fantasy relationship . well you got a real fantasy relationship . She made you feel in love again . She know you're not into a relationship but a fantasy . she used twitters so she's a local WL . I don't think it's a good idea to date a WL who never going quit the Industry . No future if she has no intention of leaving the sex industry . You saw over 50 WL s and only you had problem with one of them. That's a pretty average don't you think 1/50

the_boss_king
19-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Man a lot of guys fall for working girls. A few of my mates ended up marrying some.

But if you ask me, at the end of the day, just have fun with it. Don’t be too serious or get emotionally invested if at all possible

GoldfishMan
20-01-2021, 08:58 AM
I'm trying to figure out as what you lost from this . You should ask her to see guru like Tony Robbins about her self esteem. You didn't buy her anything , you pay and you got the sex you wanted . Even went out with you free of charge No damage to you .You said it yourself you never wanted a relationship . Only a fantasy relationship . well you got a real fantasy relationship . She made you feel in love again . She know you're not into a relationship but a fantasy . she used twitters so she's a local WL . I don't think it's a good idea to date a WL who never going quit the Industry . No future if she has no intention of leaving the sex industry . You saw over 50 WL s and only you had problem with one of them. That's a pretty average don't you think 1/50
Exactly what I was thinking. I read through the whole post expecting at some point that the lady would do something to hurt this guy but at the end of it I was like "that's it??".
I guess some people can get offended by things that you can never imagine would be a problem... That's probably how a lot of domestic violence happens. Somebody does something thinking it is perfectly fine, but the other party is offended, simmers in all that negativity for a long time, then it boils over into something seriously bad.

Dettol
20-01-2021, 06:59 PM
Exactly what I was thinking. I read through the whole post expecting at some point that the lady would do something to hurt this guy but at the end of it I was like "that's it??".

And then the next thing you know these Romeos get on the next thread asking which girls give the best rimming LOL!