PDA

View Full Version : Question First time experience

crankydave
25-12-2020, 06:06 PM
Hi guys, I was hoping if someone could help me with a few question.

I want to experience the brothel for the first time I've only been in Australia recently so I don't really sure how the brothel rate and service work?.
- Do I have to give tips at the end of the service? If so, how much it usually is?
- Is the service over once I ejaculate for the first time or I can cum as much as I want during the service time? (Yes, I'm really inexperience about these kind of thing and it ends really fast)
- Should I make a reservation or just come in and pick? (I really don't have any particular lady in mind)
- Is there any recommend on where I should visit first? I'm in Sydney and I don't really mind how far it is. As long as trains and buses can reach it.

Thanks for the helps guys.

thefeared
26-12-2020, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the community. There's a huge variety of brothels around Sydney and some shops will do things a bit differently.

1. You'll pay up front for the time period whether it be half hour, 45 mins or an hour. Tips will generally cover extras, i.e. items not in their standard service e.g. BBBJ or CIM.
2. You can cum as many times as you can within the service time.
3. Depends on what you like, you might find someone you see that you want to try on the day, or booking ahead is good as well if you know what you want.
4. Again depends on what you like. Are you more into Asian girls, Caucasian girls, older, younger, pricey, budget. Might be able to guide you a bit.

CFM001
26-12-2020, 03:04 PM
Welcome crankydave.

It's scary at first, but that's actually because of the excitement.

Just wanna say, have fun and stay safe.

hillstop
26-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Wait. Where you from, if you arrived Australia recently, you better stay your place for 14days before you going anywhere

CFM001
26-12-2020, 09:36 PM
Wait. Where you from, if you arrived Australia recently, you better stay your place for 14days before you going anywhere

He is just airline staff. Don't worry they don't have to quarantine like the rest of the international travellers.

aussiegaigin
26-12-2020, 10:37 PM
He is just airline staff. Don't worry they don't have to quarantine like the rest of the international travellers.
I think they have to self isolate while they are here. All airline staff are required to stay in specified hotels, and are not allowed outside. One crew got fined a few days ago after breaking the curfew.

DireStraits
27-12-2020, 12:47 AM
I think they have to self isolate while they are here. All airline staff are required to stay in specified hotels, and are not allowed outside. One crew got fined a few days ago after breaking the curfew.
That whoosh sound you just heard was not a plane flying over your head 😂

thaifetish
27-12-2020, 09:14 AM
Hi guys, I was hoping if someone could help me with a few question.

I want to experience the brothel for the first time I've only been in Australia recently so I don't really sure how the brothel rate and service work?.
- Do I have to give tips at the end of the service? If so, how much it usually is?
- Is the service over once I ejaculate for the first time or I can cum as much as I want during the service time? (Yes, I'm really inexperience about these kind of thing and it ends really fast)
- Should I make a reservation or just come in and pick? (I really don't have any particular lady in mind)
- Is there any recommend on where I should visit first? I'm in Sydney and I don't really mind how far it is. As long as trains and buses can reach it.

Thanks for the helps guys.

1.Not usual to tip at the end, tips get you services so tip at the start.
2. come as many times as you can!
3. Just rock up for your first few times, i recommend you go to a number of places and see all the girls, walk if none of them float your boat.
4. It won't matter where you go, the lady you find is what matters the most and you won't know until you try. it's why it's called 'Punting' because you take a chance. there are horrors and dreams to be found out there so as Dr Seuss would say - Get on Your Way!

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2020, 10:02 AM
Not sure about the comments on “you can cum as many times as you can”!

In most shops especially for the 30 min session, you cum and you’re done, if the WL is good, she may give you a bit of massage or cuddling before shower time.

Longer session like 45/60 min would allow two shots - not that it matters to me as I have been an one shot wonder for a long time........ lol. If you are after multiple shots, best to book at lease 45 or 60 and asked before hand.

Good luck and have fun and please share here after.

Welcome to the forum

Cheers

CFM001
27-12-2020, 04:36 PM

Haha, I know. Was just joking given the recent outbreak probably from airline crew.