PDA

View Full Version : General talk So who had a Christmas punt and how was it?

Joe1956
26-12-2020, 06:57 PM
So was it busy? Quiet? Festival? Or just the usual?
Cheers

warwick1
26-12-2020, 07:10 PM
Cheers

The only place I go to now was closed, but I would not go Christmas anyway and spent it with family............

Nelly69
26-12-2020, 08:42 PM
Yeah, I spent Christmas eve punting, it was average and not worth writing about but at least didn't spend have blue balls over Christmas and boxing day right? :)

Niceguy11
26-12-2020, 08:52 PM
I was suppose to but had to cancel due to my regular getting her period.

BlackToad
27-12-2020, 12:51 AM
Had a punt on Christmas Eve before doing some late minute shopping. Place was very busy, I guess all those punters taking advantage of the holidays. Punt itself was satisfying but nothing special.

Steph
27-12-2020, 05:49 AM
Booked an hour session with my favourite girl. We had a wonderful sex and then spent the next five hours together having lunch, going to the seaside, chatting on the sofa until the next one waiting downstairs.

AHLUNGOR
27-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Got one in before Xmas too, under the cover of last minute shopping, review posted. There were lots of people in the CBD. Check out queues at Harris Farm was so long it went all the way around the inside of the store!

Travelmate
27-12-2020, 12:37 PM
Got one in before Xmas too, under the cover of last minute shopping, review posted. There were lots of people in the CBD. Check out queues at Harris Farm was so long it went all the way around the inside of the store!

I had one too in one of most popular shop in Auburn. They have 8 girls available on that day.

Sidwellson
27-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Cheers

good in general, nobody is on street so i can walk in the shop directly dont need to feel awkward
the shop was not busy, majority bookings, nobody will walk in and see line up in xmas day, well I was too horny that day and cant take it any more lol

tommyb
28-12-2020, 08:46 PM
Squeezed one in on Christmas Eve after work in the city (not much punting on offer when I live) under the guise of after work drinks. Was pretty busy so glad I booked!