Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 702 Botany Rd, Mascot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wandered in today; saw Sugar; late 20's, early 30's, dark skinned HK girl, 160-ish cm; although I suspect she'd not of Chinese descent because she had that slight accent to her Cantonese. Decent set on her, mid-C's, perhaps? bit of baby fat here and there, but damn, what an ass (round like an apple). 100 for the B2B for the hour; but extras were definitely on offer.

The massage was decent, took the 50 extra for FS on offer, had a grand old time, real gfe feel

the mamasan said it was her first day (we've heard that one before); but she's friendly enough, but English is quite poor. Said she works Tuesdays only.

EDIT:

On a completely separate note; on the way home heading down Botany Road; I saw what I thought was another place attached to the CBA building? Like if the CBA entrance is on the right, then it's the ATM, then a doorway with the ubiquitous full length poster advertising massage. Any bro's seen this one?

Banned
    which way were you heading and what suburb was the cba in?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    It's still in Mascot, heading south down towards the shopping centre. Used to be a MILF shop in an arcade on the opposite side.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    which way were you heading and what suburb was the cba in?
    I believe that is near Rosebery. CBA at the traffic light .. it may be 693A Bontany Road with the door facing to the side.

(02) 96900988

is this the one you are talking about?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I believe that is near Rosebery. CBA at the traffic light .. it may be 693A Bontany Road with the door facing to the side.

(02) 96900988

is this the one you are talking about?
    That was a FS "massage" shop a few years ago, but closed down. Looks like has re-opened.

There was another shop on Botany Rd, west side, just north of the Epsom Rd lights, a couple of years back, service was so-so, haven't seen any advertising lately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah; heading towards Mascot main shopping area, where Hong Ha bakery and all that is; the CBA is on the right hand side of the road. It's quite amusing to see the upper level lights on with one of those flashing neon signs above a bank

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Almost walked in there the other day thinking the same thing.
    Two things stopped me.
    - the pamphlets at the door advertising what seems like standard thai massage prices.. $60/hr or whatever
    - the young child I could see through the door

Also the brand name is one of the common names thai massage places that you see around the place.. Aron thai or something like that

Willing to be proven wrong, but my bet is that it is normal massage.

Quote Originally Posted by ABHKP View Post
    Yeah; heading towards Mascot main shopping area, where Hong Ha bakery and all that is; the CBA is on the right hand side of the road. It's quite amusing to see the upper level lights on with one of those flashing neon signs above a bank

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sounds like this place is good value. I guess the noise from Sydney Airport covers the sound of you guys having sex - any girls there screamers? if so, then I might have to time her screaming when a plane from Sydney airport takes off!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    As for the Thai massage shop above the Commonwealth Bank called (Dee Thai) I've been a few times lately, it's a great place that I will post about later.
    any updates on this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by prime View Post
    any updates on this?
    I went there a couple of nights ago. There was more than one sign up the staircase which said:

No Sex
    No Extra [sic]
    No Happy Ending

No kidding... A pity as a girl who I saw on the way out (bored, playing with her iPhone) was HOT!
    The massage however was excellent, but for $85 I'd prefer a bit more 'release of tension'...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Council has been watching this place lately.....hence the reduction in "services"........bloody council!!.....shits me...ugh

Massage 55 is going through the same crap at the moment too...

Banned
    This is the reason we need a 100+ board on AUS99 or similar to they have in mhg. That way you can post many things regarding events that shouldnt occur where they do, and the chances of the fun police are at least minimised.

By the way cookieman, can you pm me info on your experiences at that Thai place as I know someone who works(ed) there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Popped in last week and every room was full.

I was shown to a side room and a curtain and screen where put across the entrance as I wasnt keen with no door.

I was shown a couple of girls and ended up going with Gini. No stunner but she certainly made up for it with an amazing massage+.

I paid for 45 min as I was short on time and wished I could have extended for more.

Id say size 8, B/C cup ...

Worth the visit!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Mr Crash & Burn,

I totally agree. I dont feel comfortable posting valueable intel on the net for all the "lurkers" to benefit from. Or maybe the fun police are reading our comments too? Who knows?

I PM'ed you...
    I agree, nothing against the guests viewers, their on line numbers always out numbered the members at least 3 to 1 !!

As this is a free for all site, i dont know why they dont register and start contributing??

For licensed FS shop we can openly post everything, but for massage shops they need to protect the shops and the girls so i suggest we can describe the facilities and the girls appearances as well as all details of part i, only general and non detailed informations for part ii shall be posted, people want to know more can always PM the authour, then the seniority will kick in and became a members only intel sharing.

Again, nothing against the visitors, take it as more incentive to become a member!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have to agree bro's a it's sad but necessary to be discrete and protect the girls jobs and our HEs lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Point taken about the part2 details. Don't you think the 'fun pol' will also become members if they really wanted to find out? Surely they have better things to do. There are so many armed robberies etc going on in Sydney!! Just my thoughts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think we're just saying make it harder for them and slow them down. They soo lazy and dumb hopefully they'll go on to. Other things like cleaning up the dog shit!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I agree, nothing against the guests viewers, their on line numbers always out numbered the members at least 3 to 1 !!

As this is a free for all site, i dont know why they dont register and start contributing??

For licensed FS shop we can openly post everything, but for massage shops they need to protect the shops and the girls so i suggest we can describe the facilities and the girls appearances as well as all details of part i, only general and non detailed informations for part ii shall be posted, people want to know more can always PM the authour, then the seniority will kick in and became a members only intel sharing.

Again, nothing against the visitors, take it as more incentive to become a member!!

Just my two cents

Cheers
    What's the point ? Any shops that got mentioned here, part 2 must be involved, or it wouldn't be mentioned at all, this is a sex forum remember ?

They can not use this information as evidence with or without mentioning part 2, but they can use it as tip-off to raid the shops all the same.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    They can not use this information as evidence with or without mentioning part 2, but they can use it as tip-off to raid the shops all the same.
    They (councils) can't RAID shops. They have to get evidence by other covert means, and get court orders to close them down if they don't comply with a directive. There is at least one guy in Sydney who has a business "collecting evidence" for councils.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    They (councils) can't RAID shops. They have to get evidence by other covert means, and get court orders to close them down if they don't comply with a directive. There is at least one guy in Sydney who has a business "collecting evidence" for councils.
    That's what I mean, they don't need AR of part 2 to trigger an undercover operation, any shop mentioned on a sex forum is enough for a check if they really mean it.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast